Kelly Rowland Not Inviting Beyonce To Her Wedding?

Fri, December 20, 2013 1:43pm EST by 20 Comments

trucos juegos pc rey brujo

Posted at 9:36 PM on September 18, 2014

Este representa uno de loss web bloig que bastante mas me chiflan! Tus web-post son realmente practicos!

Te pongo en favs!

videojuegos pc 2014

Posted at 6:05 AM on September 14, 2014

Me divierte muchisimo loss motivos que redactas En este sitio, pese a que el diseño y
estilo dell portal web resulta ser poco atractivo.
De todas formas, Excelente web-post.

Trucos destiny

Posted at 1:35 PM on September 12, 2014

Como estan! Alguiien de mi red de Twitter compartio esta website entre nosotros de esta
manera he decidido visitar la pagina. Finalmente he disxfrutado
la informacion. Añadire esto en mi lista de favoritos y se lo twiteare
a mis followers! Fantastico pwgina de blogg y un estilo excelente.

prweb.com

Posted at 9:26 PM on April 3, 2014

Similarly if you are in the menopause and are on HRT,
this can make after 40 weight loss difficult to achieve. HCG is sold over the Internet and also comes in a diluted form as
a dietary supplement, which is combined with an exceptionally
low calorie diet. Try to prepare every weight loss meal yourself so you can control the quality and know exactly what you’re eating.

youtube.com

Posted at 3:16 AM on April 3, 2014

We had a bench press but it was tough to lift heavy weights with a moving ship rolling and rocking in the
ocean. You can set it up in front of the television and watch your favorite episode of ER or
Oprah. In addition, walking to your workout location can be considered an extra
bit of exercise in itself.

Becky Flawless

Posted at 9:51 AM on January 18, 2014

If kelly and Beyonce are as close as they made us blive, then Beyonce dnt need an official invitation to attend kelly’s wedding.
Dats like givin my sis an invitation to my wedding.

Wedding Photographers Nottingham

Posted at 7:56 AM on December 22, 2013

at the end of the day she is just jealous of beyonces success and probably wants her body and looks as well at the end of the day its her wedding but shes making a big statement by not inviting her

chelsy

Posted at 8:33 AM on December 22, 2013

In my opinion, kelly is more beautiful than beyonce, and she never said she is not inviting beyonce, and wats this about beyonce, d last time i checked she is not her mama.

fightORfun

Posted at 10:13 AM on December 25, 2013

@chelsy, she admitted in laundary that she did feel jealous but did not let that feeling have impact on her friendship with Bey.

If that is a small wedding then B does not belong to it anyway If it is a medium or big one then we can talk about her statement.

I agree. she is more beautiful than B. Beauty is but not everything it takes to be where Beyonce is.

The problem is there is no trophy for people who play second fiddle. very weak from us.

Jada

Posted at 5:07 PM on December 21, 2013

Haha Beyoncé ain’t cool no more haha

zyggie

Posted at 10:11 AM on December 21, 2013

Kelly may know somethings. I think this is strange since she was raised as b’s sister.

jessie

Posted at 4:34 AM on December 22, 2013

i agree, maybe she doesnt want beyone and jayz figuring out who to sacrifice

zyggie

Posted at 10:10 AM on December 21, 2013

Kelly may know somethings about B that the public does not. I think this is strange since she was raised as b’s sister.

boog3rsugar

Posted at 3:38 PM on December 20, 2013

Reblogged this on Jessie Spencer's Blogspot.

Evelyn S. Wade (@EvelynSWade)

Posted at 3:19 PM on December 20, 2013

I’m making $62 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

BrendaRMartinez (@BrendaRMartine1)

Posted at 3:11 PM on December 20, 2013

my roomate’s step-sister makes $68/hour on the internet. She has been out of work for six months but last month her payment was $20165 just working on the internet for a few hours. site here
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

LINK HERE➨➨➨➨ TEC30.ℭOM

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
GO TO THE SITE AND HOME FOR DETAILS

lol

Posted at 2:31 PM on December 20, 2013

well if kelly’s family wasn’t invited to her wedding, why would beyonce be invited? It makes sense, sometimes people just don’t want a huge wedding ya know

Jasmine

Posted at 2:46 PM on December 20, 2013

I was jus about 2 post this same comment! I totally agree with u. Y they (gossip sites) have 2 blow things so far out of proportion? It’s their wedding and they can do whatever they want with it.. People or not.. Ya kno what i mean?

M Woods

Posted at 2:20 PM on December 20, 2013

I think Beyonce should stay clear from her. I never thought kelly rowland really cared nor loved Beyonce like she claims and her confessional song dirty laundry confirmed my feeling. I think it was really selfish of kelly rowland to mix Beyonce into her dirty laundry all for more publicity. I believe kelly just wanted to be in the limelight for a change. She admitted she was jealous and envious of Beyonc’s success and was raging for her success. What kind of friend does all that? kelly rowland strikes me as selfish, negative, jealouse, untrustworthy and a lot of other things I won’t say on here. I think Beyonce needs to wake up and see kelly rowland or the individual she really is. Beyonce is too much of a sweetheart and I think it’s going to backfire on her someday if she doesn’t get rid of kelly rowland in her life for good now. What kind of friend doesn’t include you in a very special and important event like your wedding? I don’t like kelly rowland and can’t stand her. I feel sorry for the man who is actually considering marrying her. Her ex fiance didn’t bail out for nothing. I would terminate the engaement if I wre you and run. Kelly isn’t obviously a good person and you are willing to actually marry her?!? LOLz good luck

orea

Posted at 3:37 AM on December 28, 2013

If it makes it any better, she did ask Bey if it was okay and Beyonce said yes.