Justin Bieber’s Grandpa Banned From ‘Believe’ Premiere For Dissing Him

Fri, December 20, 2013 3:11pm EDT by 30 Comments
Justin Bieber Grandfather Diss
Courtesy of Twitter

surveys to get paid

Posted at 2:03 AM on December 29, 2013

I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but great topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding
more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this information for my mission.

Tushana

Posted at 8:36 PM on December 25, 2013

The Biebs grandad is from a generation that automatically respected their elders but our generation feel we are entitled to do, say whatever and treat people any way we like because we have never been told the word no. Maybe if his grandpa had been like his other grandparents and just kept quiet about him, instead of publicly admonishing him, he would be showering them with gifts now as no little kid likes being humiliated in public

n

Posted at 11:00 PM on December 22, 2013

and once again hollywood life is wrong….

Trish

Posted at 12:32 PM on December 22, 2013

You know i am getting tired of the rumors about Justin Bieber. It’s so annoying!!! I feel sorry for Justin, he doesn’t deserve this.

KALANI

Posted at 3:10 PM on December 21, 2013

NO ONE REALLY KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN JUSTIN AND HIS OTHER GRANDPARENTS.

ivan

Posted at 8:54 AM on December 21, 2013

Before people here go off on Justin without knowing the facts: They were hardly ever in his life and for this man to go to a media that has trashed Justin like that is low. Let Justin’s father take care of them. His other grandparents on his mother’s side were always there for him.

jennicka

Posted at 4:48 AM on December 21, 2013

Is their actually people living in poverty oh that’s so sad :(

Jamica Bieber

Posted at 3:49 AM on December 21, 2013

They sound like they’re just thirsty for his money. Justin loves his family and if they aren’t close it’s because there’s something fishy with his grandparents. They weren’t always there and now they just come along? I doubt they actually live in poverty. Justin or his dad wouldn’t let that happen. Grandfather is lying and he disses and complains about Justin anyways.

Yu Lee

Posted at 3:13 AM on December 21, 2013

there’s something far more STRANGE than the missing grandparents!
Where is JEREMY, Justin’s father?
we didn’t see him on the Purple Carpet? He was definitely at the NeverSayNever premiere! but rather than calling it a “Family Feud”, maybe he was there! Maybe his flight arrived late? Heavy traffic? No parking spaces? Who Knows?
If we love them, why don’t we give them the benefit of the doubt ???

joseph

Posted at 2:19 AM on December 21, 2013

nothing like a grandfather that wants to take advantage of his grandson…

dean

Posted at 2:41 AM on March 29, 2014

chill kid family is family and he should provide some sort of support for his grandfather
he and his father should be ashamed

Yu Lee

Posted at 2:11 AM on December 21, 2013

so u wrote this crap based on an old fiction fantasy from April in “NEW YORK DAILY NEWS”.
Did u read my comments on that article in April?.
Basically they claimed Justin doesn’t care about his Grandpa and the PROOF was – he lives in poverty in a “TIMBER SHACK” with a big hole in the roof !!!
They were caught lying red handed and weren’t expecting my DETECTIVE skills – I found George Bieber in local White Pages, listed with address, I then found the address on Google maps and saw the “Street View” photo. Yes it was the right house because front door had a proud plaque with Bieber surname carved on it..
But it didn’t look anything like poverty – although its not brick, all the houses in the street are Weatherboard, but far from a “shack”, its a double story luxury! It has a huge ducted air cond unit in the top floor window! The huge garden has a DOUBLE garage, do they own and drive 2 cars? not exactly living in poverty! Of course there’s NO holes visible in the nice tiled roof !!!
Nobody can lie and exaggerate as much as the press and the damn journalists!

Yu Lee

Posted at 1:42 AM on December 21, 2013

HOW DARE U BE SO CRUEL TO JUSTIN?
U ARE WORSE THAN TMZ !!!
MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS !!!
HOW THE HELL DO U TREAT YOUR GRANDPARENTS ?
HOW MUCH MONEY DID U GIVE YOUR GRANDPARENTS ?

Susie K

Posted at 4:50 AM on December 21, 2013

Take it easy Yu…….you’re gonna bust a gut soon….lol

Lee Pwky

Posted at 1:26 AM on December 21, 2013

All they wanted was justin BEIBER money well geez can t they at least ask justin beiber father for help they have other grandchildren too

Kat

Posted at 11:36 PM on December 20, 2013

This is sad. These grandparents are from his dad’s side, and he didn’t always see his dad growing up BC he lived with his mom. Now this guy comes out of the woodwork and talks about money problems? If he really cared about his grandson, the first words out of his mouth wouldn’t be about money. He only wants Justin’s money. End of story.

Lynne Benford

Posted at 12:20 AM on December 21, 2013

my friend’s mom makes $69 an hour on the laptop. She has been fired for 9 months but last month her payment was $15517 just working on the laptop for a few hours. visit this site right here============> RING77.ℭOM

Dana

Posted at 10:47 PM on December 20, 2013

This guy only wants money. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t in Justins life that much. I haven’t even seen any pictures of him with Justin until now. And he buys stuff for his maternal parents and is closer to them because they actually helped raise him!

Nicole

Posted at 1:09 AM on December 23, 2013

This is quite heartless to say. I mean, the article is total fiction. There’s really no debate about whether his grandparents just want attention or not. If anything I’m sure they DON’T want attention. If it was remotely true (which it’s not and never will be) it wouldn’t be about getting attention, it’d be about getting the love of their grandchild back. I mean that’s what I’d want if I were them. Just sayin’

Dana

Posted at 5:55 PM on December 23, 2013

If they don’t want attention then why did his grandpa even say anything? And I only said it because it’s the truth. It’s called freedom of speech

KALANI

Posted at 8:23 PM on December 20, 2013

UM JUSTIN HAS NEVER TALKED ABOUT HIS PARENTS. ONLY HER PARENTS. AND HOW MUCH HE ADORES THEM AND LOVES SO MUCH.

ColleenSStarling (@ColleenSStarlin)

Posted at 7:42 PM on December 20, 2013

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $88/hr on the internet. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her pay was $12798 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go Here=======> jobs59.ℭOM

ivan

Posted at 7:34 PM on December 20, 2013

He is his grandfather on his father’s side and never was in his life. He went to a Bieber trashing site to complain about his grandson which was a new low. Bieber is under no obligation to him; where is his father in taking care of his grandparents? Also, this is old news.

rafa

Posted at 5:35 PM on December 20, 2013

pattie created justin alone
with the elp of their parents and friends
I would not know how their relationship with inlaws

Shin

Posted at 5:35 PM on December 20, 2013

His grandparents dont even know how to reach the media.Justin already exllained it before.if your grandparents dont what makes you think his do.this is bs

luisa

Posted at 5:32 PM on December 20, 2013

I do not know
but perhaps there is a conflict between pattie and his in-laws because of the birth of justin
that he wanted an abortion and did not help the family and deletes justin
not helping anything
his father and his grandparents had left no helped justin
in nothing and now that help
is difficult

mingtao (@mingtao3)

Posted at 5:09 PM on December 20, 2013

I’m making $62 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss.

This is what I do,… 2­3­J­O­B­S.C­O­M

naezyy

Posted at 4:11 PM on December 20, 2013

to me they sound like they want justin’s money! what kinda grandparents are those., they only “feel” that way because justin has money.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 4:08 PM on December 20, 2013

JUSTINS DAY IS COMING AND ALL THE CRAP HE IS DISHING OUT WILL COME BACK TO BITE HIM HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boog3rsugar

Posted at 3:25 PM on December 20, 2013

Reblogged this on Jessie Spencer's Blogspot.