‘Duck Dynasty’ Execs Receive Death Threats After Star’s Suspension

Fri, December 20, 2013 4:16pm EDT by 7 Comments
Duck Dynasty Death Threats
Courtesy Of A&E

Dennis Nims

Posted at 9:17 AM on December 21, 2013

Talk about twisting the truth. The death threats were BECAUSE of what Phil said about homosexuals. GLAAD and other homosexual members issues the threats.

Rob

Posted at 2:11 AM on December 21, 2013

Mr. Robertson should have said more no one likes gays all they do is b1tch and complain about equal rights and people think we are the bullies they are the worse.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:43 AM on December 21, 2013

phil just cares for america.
he won’t need a shrink for sure……..SISSIES(f*ggots) DO!!

Lynne Benford

Posted at 12:28 AM on December 21, 2013

my friend’s aunt makes $75 every hour on the computer. She has been laid off for 10 months but last month her check was $19935 just working on the computer for a few hours. view it.
============> RING77.ℭOM

ColleenSStarling (@ColleenSStarlin)

Posted at 7:48 PM on December 20, 2013

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $88/hr on the internet. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her pay was $12798 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go Here=======> jobs59.ℭOM

Jed Clampett

Posted at 7:23 PM on December 20, 2013

Phil Robertson is right.Most ffaagggots are pedafiles and rapeist and just sickos.I guess these sick sexual degenerates cant handle the truth that theyre sick vile unaccepted freaks.

mingtao (@mingtao3)

Posted at 5:06 PM on December 20, 2013

I’m making $62 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss.

This is what I do,… 2­3­J­O­B­S.C­O­M