Dr. Jennifer Arnold: How Her Kids Are Helping Her Get Through Chemo

Fri, December 20, 2013 10:05am EDT by 17 Comments
Dr. Jennifer Arnold Kids
Courtesy of Facebook

Diane Zabriskie

Posted at 7:55 PM on February 8, 2014

I have been following this amazing couple and was heartbroken for Dr. Jen when I read about her battle with cancer. I know she will survive this with her positive attitude and her wonderful family to help her through. My prayers go out to all of them. I too have been battling a different form of Carcinoma for 3 years and my wonderful family and friends (along with the grace of God) and awesome doctors have been there for me through it all. Love you guys and can’t wait to read that you are Cancer free forever!!! God Bless.

Beverly "JO" Judson

Posted at 11:37 AM on January 16, 2014

I have been in love with your Love Story since the beginning. Will is such a perfect fit, just like his daddy. I was shocked when at the hairdresser’s, I picked up the People Magazine and found out about your battle with cancer, I have been saying prayers for you and thinking of you often. Keep your spirit up, you’re an angel here on earth. You touch so many others with your positive energy. We have an adopted grand daughter, who is our amazing miracle, she was 2 days old when she came into our liives. She is 3 years old and so much like Will. What blessings children and grandchildren are in our lives. I know you are going to win this battle, the Lord needs you here to inspire and help others fight their battles with cancer. I pray the Lord will give you and Bill the endurance to go through this tough time in your life.

Harriett Forbes

Posted at 8:56 PM on January 14, 2014

Jennifer and Bill,
Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. We just love you guys and your beautiful children. Stay positive and keep that great attitude! Cant’ wait to see Zoey! We just love Will!

Pat wheeler

Posted at 1:43 AM on January 8, 2014

Lifting you up in prayer at our Bible study Jenn!!!

19991967

Posted at 9:41 PM on December 23, 2013

Life is challenging , Jen and Bill overcome this obstacle…love you and your family..

Debbie VanderMey

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 23, 2013

Oh! Jen I was so sad to hear about your cancer, you know you and I have something in common, because I had a similar cancer also stage 3 in 1998 and had a hysterectomy and chemo and after 18 months of therapy I went into remission and I am doing well. I see the oncologist once a year and I am still going strong after 16 years cancer free. I also had a lot of orthopeadic surgeries because I was born with lower spastic cerebral palsey. So keep your head up girl you will get through this. God is not ready to take you from your babies yet :-)

19991967

Posted at 9:44 PM on December 23, 2013

Encouraging comment …

Patricia

Posted at 8:03 PM on December 23, 2013

My family Loves your adorable family, and we’re praying for a complete recovery for you. We really miss not watching you on Tuesdays-please get well soon :)

Sue

Posted at 7:42 PM on December 23, 2013

I was very sad to learn of Jennifer’s illness. I, like many people, have fallen in love with Jennifer and her family. We rejoiced at their adoption of Will and have waited with excitement to meet Zooey. I am sure with the love of her family Jennifer will get through this. I wish to expressed my hope to Jennifer, Bill and their families for a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

wrenaroo

Posted at 11:47 PM on December 20, 2013

I stopped in the store the other day and noticed this amazing woman’s story on one of the magazine covers. Ironically her story was just above a cover of Kim Kardashian with the headline: “My body is back”. Right there and then I realized how screwed up a society we are when the kardashians copy is even considered news and noteworthy. One woman who has done nothing but sell her persona with no actual talent, except for marrying or having relationships with other fame whores; then is lucky enough to get pregnant and deliver a healthy baby…only to show us that her focus is still all about her and her alone. Meanwhile Dr. Jennifer Arnold at almost every turn of her life has shown the world her perseverance and can do attitude. She became a doctor, married a great guy, adopted two children (considered special needs), and now is battling cancer; and all this after being born with differences far more than just intelligence to Kim Kardashian. One’s show is about “real” life and real struggles, real happiness. The other is a circus full of freaks who actually are unaware that the world knows their life is anything but reality! I think if given the opportunity to choose either life, most people would choose Dr. Arnold’s, because her beauty and genuine nature runneth over that of the empty kup that is Kardashian.

Marlene

Posted at 4:44 PM on December 21, 2013

Totally agree! GOD BLESS JEN!!

jules

Posted at 9:40 PM on December 22, 2013

WELL SAID

Joan Smith

Posted at 1:33 PM on December 23, 2013

Well sad and so true . My prayers are for this family. More TV time for this family and forget the Kardashan’s

Ann

Posted at 1:51 PM on December 23, 2013

God Bless Jen & her family, wishing her a speedy recovery. I agree with this writer comments, life is not fair

Grandma

Posted at 7:23 PM on December 23, 2013

So well written……thank you. I love the show little couple and my family is praying for the Klein/Arnold family, they are special and amazing! Kardashians who? Please America stop watching or buying anything from this family, they would sell their soul if it paid enough.

Tom

Posted at 10:08 PM on December 23, 2013

Wrenaroo, that was a bullseye that split the arrow that hit the bullseye….we join you in wishes of good health and love to Jennifer and her family…..

Kelendryiah & kiaryr twins sister

Posted at 10:16 AM on December 20, 2013

Nice of her family and hope she get better