Demi Lovato Is ‘Furious’ About Insensitive ‘X Factor’ Segment

Fri, December 20, 2013 9:21pm EST by 21 Comments
Demi Lovato X Factor Drinking
Courtesy of FOX

teodora555

Posted at 7:32 AM on January 1, 2014

Hahah I love how in the first picture she’s like “Oh no you didn’t!”

tamires

Posted at 7:26 AM on December 24, 2013

Good think that noa we cannot do anything by demi because this becomes difficult in this situation when she went in her deiretos

Charmina

Posted at 1:01 AM on December 22, 2013

She kinda brought it on herself…and why does she need to be guzzling on anything while she is working??? It amazes me the number of people who have the need to carry around a drink, of any kind, like it is a babies bottle and guzzle from it all day. In my book, you drink and eat at designated times, when you’re not working. I couldn’t imagine that Demi had been working a 12 hour day without the chance of a break and was just taking the opportunity to grab a drink???

Maureen

Posted at 10:56 PM on December 21, 2013

Ugh I can’t stand this 2-faced brat. She perpetually makes herself out to be the victim. In reality she is a spoiled brat who has serious anger issues, punched her backup dancer in the face, and has been on crack half her life. Just another child star who grew up to be a thoughtless bimbo. Oh and I guarantee she’s still on drugs too. It’s why her fat face is so bloated all the time.

Kayla Renee Medlin

Posted at 1:00 AM on December 22, 2013

dont talk about demi like that you dont know what she been through so just back of and leave her alone bullying her is not right so

jneil20

Posted at 1:13 AM on December 22, 2013

that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard I know plenty of jobs that people have water on them all the time and all the judges have water and the same thing with American idol and other shows they are sitting at that desk for 8 hours or more I don’t go 8 hours without a drink that’s I cant believe that you do thats stupid and how you get dehydrated plus that has nothing to do with it your a moron and probably obese because you have no knowledge of basic nutrition ideology at all

lycanized

Posted at 8:33 AM on December 22, 2013

She hasn’t denied doing those things at this point, so I’m not sure why you’re worked up about that. She’s tried to make amends for it and she’s trying day by day to get better while also helping people. Maybe she’s been through a lot, some people have. Other people have easier lives, but some people have harder ones. There’s a strong possibility we only know a fraction of what actually has happened to her. And for the rest, you’re just name calling which is worthless. You have no reason to call her names. She’s tried to pick herself up from who she used to be. She seems like a much better person than you are. Maybe you don’t know who the true brat is.

StephanieBEverett (@StephanieBEvere)

Posted at 5:29 PM on December 21, 2013

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $88/hr on the internet. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her pay was $12798 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go Here=======> jobs59.ℭOM

Davin Peterson

Posted at 2:16 PM on December 21, 2013

Alcoholism is nothing to joke about. It is a serious disease that can ruin someone’s life. People have died from Alcohol abuse.

Samantha D. Strong (@SamanthaDStrong)

Posted at 3:10 PM on December 21, 2013

just as Helen answered I’m startled that any body can get paid $5957 in one month on the internet. navigate to this site… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Alejandria

Posted at 12:36 PM on December 21, 2013

I agree that it was wrong and rude. Kudos to Demi for overcoming her addiction, but that is a personal journey and one to be proud of. They mocked her by that video. It wasn’t funny at all. It was mean spirited and they should have known better. I think they knew exactly what they were doing. Honestly, I thought all the videos had an underlying meanness to it that wasn’t funny. Someone should be fired.

PatriciaSDressler (@PatriciaSDressl)

Posted at 12:09 PM on December 21, 2013

shainia

Posted at 11:26 AM on December 21, 2013

First of all they had no right to make fun of what that women was drinking. I drink juice all the time who doesn’t
And she deserves an appology because they were making fun of something serious that she had to overcome.

IHabAqeshton

Posted at 10:18 AM on December 21, 2013

What is real?

madisynmadison

Posted at 9:46 AM on December 21, 2013

my co-worker’s step-aunt makes $62 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for ten months but last month her payment was $16372 just working on the internet for a few hours. view it,,,, www.tec60.Com

madisynmadison

Posted at 9:45 AM on December 21, 2013

you make $27 per hour good for you! I make up to $85 per hour working from home. My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 per hour to $85 per hour heres a good example of what I’m doing more detail here….www.tec60.Com

lu

Posted at 9:00 AM on December 21, 2013

Time to grow up Demi. She dishes it out CONSTANTLY to Simon, but can’t take it? Grow the hell up.

guest

Posted at 10:20 AM on December 21, 2013

He calls her annoying all the time and a brat, she can take it just fine. You’re missing the point in that she’s a recovering addict and she thought it was poking fun at that. It’s something she takes seriously. You have to be intelligent enough to see the difference between that and their usual banter that she clearly can take.

Rebecca

Posted at 2:37 PM on December 21, 2013

i agree with you but it was a light-hearted joke that had nothing to due with her addiction problems or alcohol. the X Factor producers are not stupid to do something that goes against any of the judges and for all we know some of them may have dealt with something similar like demi, if not worse. Honestly, she just needs to laugh it off and stop thinking that they’re attacking her.

Lynne Benford

Posted at 12:23 AM on December 21, 2013

my friend’s mom makes $69 an hour on the laptop. She has been fired for 9 months but last month her payment was $15517 just working on the laptop for a few hours.
visit this site right here============> RING77.ℭOM

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:14 AM on December 21, 2013

she was the entire week INCONTINENT..