Demi Lovato Drops F-Bomb On ‘The X Factor’ After Insensitive Segment

Fri, December 20, 2013 9:25am EDT by 10 Comments
Demi Lovato F-Bomb
Courtesy of Vine, Fox

etsitk treffiseuraa katso

Posted at 10:38 PM on March 24, 2014

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make
your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

dark knight

Posted at 8:24 AM on January 5, 2014

OH NOOOO how dare she drop an F-bomb that we didn’t even hear?? Shame on her! Doesn’t she know that we’re so good at reading lips and we’re constantly looking for silent cuss words? That’s so inappropriate of her!

Reporters just have nothing more important to report.

Wendy

Posted at 3:52 PM on December 22, 2013

It’s absolutely the BEST news that she is leaving , she is so annoying and insensitive

lycanized

Posted at 8:11 AM on December 26, 2013

I like that she doesn’t sugarcoat things. Even Simon’s getting a bit soft these days

Filse1951 (@Filse19511)

Posted at 5:01 PM on December 20, 2013

upto I saw the paycheck ov $9157, I have faith that my best friend was like they say trully bringing in money in their spare time from there pretty old laptop.. there uncle had bean doing this 4 less than 7 months and recently cleared the dept on their mini mansion and got a brand new Saab 99 Turbo. navigate to this web-site——–>
R­u­s­h­6­4­.C­O­M

Gunny

Posted at 1:31 PM on December 20, 2013

Very insensitive – all those clips were poorly conceived. What would be wrong with showing the better side of the judges rather than make fun of them? This culture has become so mean.

Evelyn S. Wade (@EvelynSWade)

Posted at 3:13 PM on December 20, 2013

I’m making $62 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

courtneyrray (@courtneyrray1)

Posted at 12:10 PM on December 20, 2013

my roomate’s step-mother makes $84/hour on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 6 months but last month her check was $20170 just working on the laptop for a few hours. published here==> jobs25.ℭOM

Kris

Posted at 12:02 PM on December 20, 2013

It wasn’t funny, considering her past. She is recovering and will continue to be a recovering addict her entire life. This could have been that moment that made her slip. She handled it very well and as for catching her reaction, did they think she would be all amiles nad giggles about it?

Katie

Posted at 11:32 AM on December 20, 2013

Honestly, I believe The X Factor had no right creating that video as a joke. It isnt funny or amusing, it’s serious. This is her last year, you’d think they would make something a little more heartfelt; or at least not include anything from her struggling past.

Btw, she didn’t say “what the F**k?” After seeing the “annoying juice”, she said “oh ok. No it’s not (replying to Kelly), that’s F**ked up.”