Alex & Sierra: ‘X Factor’ Winners Plan To Do 1st Album ‘Quick’ & ‘Right’

Fri, December 20, 2013 8:49am EDT by 26 Comments
Alex And Sierra X Factor Winners
Courtesy Of Fox

Johanes

Posted at 10:51 AM on May 3, 2014

I love them so much. cant wait to buy their album.

Lourdes Medina

Posted at 4:08 PM on March 20, 2014

Anyway to get to Alex and Sierra that Alex’s high school, New Smyrna Beach High School, is putting on a Charity concert for cistic fibrosis next month on April 11, 2014. If they happen to be in town and would like to come and maybe sing to help that would be awesome. New Smyrna Beach High School students are proud of them and it would be a blast if they came!

Franka

Posted at 4:07 PM on February 1, 2014

Franka, Germany.
I am sharing my testimony to everyone that have tried everything possible and had lost hope on how they can get their ex back, i want you all to know that there is man called Dr. Jumba that work for me and after 2days of his spell brought my ex back to me without any delay, i am really happy now that we are together again and we are living happily with so much love and respect for each other, so i will advise everyone to ask for this same man’s help so that you can be happy again and make your dreams and wishes you have with your ex come true just contact him via email>drjumbaspelltemple@hotmail.com……he can help you without any delay

Allison

Posted at 3:47 PM on January 15, 2014

It is all an act!! They are best friends but not together in that way , alex is gay and you can tell in many interviews, they would have NEVER gotten that far had they auditioned individualy and they knew that the relationship factor would seperate them and would get the attention of the audience of X factor wich is mostly teenagers, their voices are okay but definitely more talent out there hands down,

Ginger

Posted at 3:29 AM on January 16, 2014

You are soooo very ignorant…and you really should just STFU!!!

Johanes

Posted at 10:52 AM on May 3, 2014

Oh Please, dont judge other. it’s their personal thing. I think their voice are great together. and I dont care the rest.

Riley

Posted at 4:28 PM on January 3, 2014

Heck yeah, i’m buying their first album

Heiko

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 3, 2014

Although I feel the whole constan looking at each other is an act, Its well played and does not take aaay from their music. I love inspired covers and that is what they do well. The other contestants where doing karaoke most of the time.

Elaine s :)

Posted at 10:15 PM on January 2, 2014

A&s ily guys y’all the best I can’t wait for y’all album I just can’t ..!!! I knew since your first audition that y’all where going to win I even told my mom that … If it wasn’t. For y’all I wouldn’t kept on looking at the x-factor every wenday and Thursday love y’all
-#1 fan …….
A&s <3 <3 … :*

Ellen Bell

Posted at 8:30 PM on December 21, 2013

I think that done right Alex and Sierra will probably be the biggest singing couples in history. Alex and Sierra have that same something that Sonny and Cher had when they performed. I wish them great success and much happiness in the coming years. I pray that they surround themselves with trustworthy people in tne music industry who will look out for them. There are to many artists and undesirables in the music community that are making fools of themselves. I’m sure Alex and Sierra will show respect for each other and their fans when the start performing in front of audiences.

Ginger

Posted at 3:24 AM on January 16, 2014

I agree!

James Blevins

Posted at 12:29 PM on December 21, 2013

Alex & Sierra beginning with their audition and their spin of Toxic was obvious to me that they have so much talent. Sierra only singing seriously for 1 year now and presenting beautiful vocals such as she did,,, I will put my money on them to be a regular on the charts. There are singers and then there are artist. Alex & Sierra are artist.

Melissa

Posted at 1:15 AM on December 21, 2013

Everyone is entitled to their opinions..even if they have no clue what they are talking about!

Nanette

Posted at 2:43 PM on December 20, 2013

Most ridiculous and disappointing season ever. So much talent but not them. Its just a joke. Who is going to buy their album? Sonny and Cher are no more.

Evelyn S. Wade (@EvelynSWade)

Posted at 3:13 PM on December 20, 2013

I’m making $62 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

HATER like Nanette

Posted at 4:16 PM on December 20, 2013

haha I guess 39 million people thought they were good. Oh…and two..I mean TWO #1 buys on Itunes? Yeah not alot of current already famous artists are doing that. So we are all entitled to say what ever the hell we want to, you said yours and I’ll say mines…You’re an idiot to think that they have to talent and that they are a joke. I bet you’ve never sang in front of more than three people other than the 20 cacaroach in your bathroom. LOL!

James Blevins

Posted at 12:10 PM on December 21, 2013

Amen, I am just blown away by all these bitter Gutt fans,, I want say anything bad,, people need to grow up.

Isha G

Posted at 4:31 PM on December 20, 2013

seriously… they both have the most beautiful voices ever and are simply amazing, there is no one in the business like them, they will make beautiful music and make us all fall in love with their love, don’t even try comparing them to sonny and cher, no sonny and cher are no more, but alex and sierra are here now.

Anastasia Beaverhausen

Posted at 10:18 PM on December 20, 2013

Lots and lots of people are going to buy Alex and Sierra’s album. They’re going to be huge stars.

Melissa

Posted at 1:14 AM on December 21, 2013

That’s your opinion. America voted don’t forget that!!!

Jake

Posted at 1:05 PM on December 20, 2013

I am SO happy that they won! I knew Sierra and went to high school with her! I can’t wait until they release their first album. They’re in my thoughts and prayers. I love how Alex always said ‘thank you’ after each of their performances. It showed his gratitude and that showed their strength. Not only in him but in each other…so Kelly was right. I love them. They are going to go such a long way in their career and I’m so fortunate to just journey along with them. I wish them the best!

Johanes

Posted at 11:04 AM on May 3, 2014

Yes Jake, Their voice when collaborate together was great there on stage. and I believe they win because they are potential, and most people I mean American votes them because of their talent, not the appearance or the rest things that not to do with this contest or competicion, we from Indonesia who watch them both did performance alse say the same way, they voice energy was so increible! we love them, their voice touch our heart, so romantic there ^_^ on stage. And I myself cant wait to buy their upcomming new release album here. Hope when they come to Indonesia is in weekend!!! so I will spend my time to go to their concert. I hope it will happen. God bless you both Alex and Sierra.
I send my love for you both from Indonesia.
Keep on moving! dont listen to any ignorant critic.
remember: you both are talented!
when you are together! you are god and goddess.

J.Porter (@JPorter70735029)

Posted at 12:58 PM on December 20, 2013

Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a month. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here……………………………………. JOBS81.ℂOM

J.Porter (@JPorter70735029)

Posted at 12:57 PM on December 20, 2013

Steven Carter

Posted at 12:38 PM on December 20, 2013

I am so pleased that Alex and Sierra won. The love that they brought to America through their music and the chemistry between them was infectious and endearing. I believe this duo will go far in the music business and I can’t wait to savor their first album. Congratulations and much success to them.

Matthew seco