Alex & Sierra Reveal Their Emotional Reaction To Winning ‘X Factor’

Fri, December 20, 2013 11:05am EDT by 17 Comments
Alex & Sierra
Courtesy of Fox

Katharina

Posted at 10:10 PM on June 5, 2014

My family mermbers always say that I am killing my time here
at net, but I knokw I am getting knowledge every day by reading thes good posts.

c

Posted at 8:42 PM on May 22, 2014

Tell us when your CD is coming out. I can’t wait to hear it.

web design armidale nsw

Posted at 2:22 PM on May 22, 2014

For example, I recently used Ragg Mopp for a client who produces child safety accessories.
Today every buhsiness desires to have owwn websitfe in order to
raise the respective brand popularity and increase tthe users for the respective brand aas websites are the most convenient way to connect yyour own target
customers. Currently, with rivalty becoming more complicated plus the need to be observed
becomes imperative, just about every firm desires to create a successful web-site that won’t onjly show its goal, but is also exceptional
in every single feature and gives a professional representation.

brooke

Posted at 5:51 PM on January 20, 2014

highschool
come see

brooke

Posted at 3:16 PM on January 18, 2014

I miss you

Maryjane moala

Posted at 1:24 AM on January 15, 2014

I knew they’ll win they’re just too talented to lose :)

Amien and Layla January - SOUTH AFRICA!

Posted at 10:41 AM on January 7, 2014

I adore Alex and Sierra and wish them all the very best. I cant wait for their first album to be released. I hope endless love will be one of the songs they sing. God Bless them. Amien and Layla

Amien and Layla January

Posted at 10:39 AM on January 7, 2014

Carol Noble

Posted at 9:32 AM on December 29, 2013

I adore Alex & Serria,they’re so dag gone cute together & I’ve watched them from the beginning & bought all their music that I could,but I would love to have the 1st. Song they sang in their audition “Toxic” how can I get that song without the interruption :-) I was surprised that they did’nt sing it again.I tried to find everything about them,I lo w’em & really miss seeing them every week.So now where can I see & hear them preform?And.how can I get their song,Toxic?Thank you,you both did an awesome job & are such an adorable couple Can’t wait for more music & videos. Also I sorry if any of this is mid-spelled,but I can’t see,I’m old & 1/2 blind,but I can sure hear & love your music & watching you preform :-) So happy you won,but knew you would
Once I figured out how to do it I voted for you as many times as I could God Bless you both,always talk,share,& love one another

Carol

Posted at 10:42 AM on December 29, 2013

I agree with you Carol. They deserved to win & I’m also looking forward to their album coming out. I hope they do some of the songs from the show as well as new ones. I hoped they’d win right from the beginning. They are different, unique & a breath of fresh air! That’s what this world needs today.

Darren powlette

Posted at 8:43 AM on December 23, 2013

Alex and Sierra definitely deserved to win. I know they will have a long career together in the music business. Last years finale was horrible. Tate Stevens won but Carly was 10 times better. Soon after Tate won Sony dropped him, which is no surprise to me.

Sidra

Posted at 12:01 PM on December 22, 2013

Love these 2…I want their album Right NOW LOL

Kathy Fortier :-)

Posted at 7:40 PM on December 21, 2013

I absolutely loved this couple from their very first performance!! They are so in love and it shows. They have what nobody has yet brought to this show. They are an inspiration to many. I can not wait for their first cd to come out!! Jeff was also very good but there can only be one winner and I believe America got it right. Congratulations and great job!!!

Carol

Posted at 5:54 PM on December 21, 2013

I absolutely loved Alex & Sierra right from the first time they sang together. Their voices compliment each other in harmony & I loved the way they made each song their own. I will definitely buy their CD. &&&& of course, I love Simon.

leah

Posted at 11:52 PM on December 20, 2013

i didnt like the article were u said the jeff should have won cuz there are no duos who make it, but what about karmin? i listen to them in the radio all the time, plus we need something diferent… i get the part cuz i think he deserves it and also because A&S would make it anyways…

MARIA GENTILEAM

Posted at 1:39 PM on December 20, 2013

I LOVE JEFF GUTTS AND HIS VOICE IS INCREDIBLE. HE SHOULD HAVE WON BESIDES BEING HANDSOME, HE WAS AN INCREDIBLE ARTIST.

Steven Carter

Posted at 12:36 PM on December 20, 2013

I am so pleased that Alex and Sierra won. The love that they brought to America through their music and the chemistry between them was infectious and endearing. As far as taking their relationship to the next level – well, that’s between them. I believe this duo will go far in the music business and I can’t wait to savor their first album. Congratulations and much success to them.