‘X Factor’ Winner: New Champion Crowned On Season 3 Finale

Thu, December 19, 2013 9:56pm EDT by 31 Comments
X Factor Winner
Courtesy of Fox

Ramiro

Posted at 9:51 AM on March 24, 2014

Wow, awesome weblog format! How long have you been running a blog for?
you made running a blog glance easy. The overall
glance of your web site is fantastic, let alone the content!

Ron

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 16, 2014

As far as I’m concerned the 50 yr old lady had the best voice. She could sing it all. Lot’s of great talent but the winners really weren’t in the same league. Sad results. To much influence by Simon.

pgstiles

Posted at 10:30 AM on January 17, 2014

Agree — too much influence by Simon, but it is his show. After Lily McCloud was eliminated, either the guys in Restless Road or Jeff Gutt should have won. Alex and Sierra were not talented enough to win the whole thing, but thanks to Simon they did!!

Lois

Posted at 9:25 AM on December 30, 2013

They were what I call a cocktail lounge show and I don’t even think I would waste my time going to see them. The voices are good but they are boring.

jake 2

Posted at 3:39 AM on December 23, 2013

Deff a & s shoukd of won you idiots who say they shouldnt of dont whats popular now adays..they will be big soorry yoyr spanish guy didnt win a american show..jeff was good but not alot of young ppl will buy his stuff over a&s and thats the market.

Kmh

Posted at 5:05 PM on December 22, 2013

I really believe Jeff Gutts should have won. Alex &. Sierra were ok singers

pgstiles

Posted at 11:47 PM on December 21, 2013

Jeff Gutt was outstanding and should have won Season 3 of the X-Factor USA! Restless Road should have been in the Final 3. Sorry Alex and Sierra cannot sing! Sure they are cute together, but there were times they sang so out of tune! Simon Cowell kept saying they are going to win and I think those who were voting just listened to him. I can’t wait for Jeff’s album to hit radio play. He will have a great career!!

Gloria Stevenson

Posted at 8:03 PM on December 21, 2013

Alex and Sierra were a joke. They will not make it anywhere after this show is over. Singing a Christina Agulera number one hit doesn’t make them unique or interesting. Simon is remembering his youth from 40 years ago if he thinks they are the next Sonny and Cher. He ought to also remember that that duo could at least sing and write their own songs. Jeff Gutt was the only contestant who could stay in tune. Honestly, the whole show ought to go up in smoke. It’s bad.

debra

Posted at 12:26 PM on December 24, 2013

I am so with you on that comment

patria

Posted at 12:22 PM on December 21, 2013

I I think the best act was juff gutt , the duo is ggood he outstanded her and last but not least carlito olivero was trying to hard eeverything seemed forced nothing natural.
Pualina Rudio needs to learn how to express her words.

Judy Moniz

Posted at 8:20 PM on December 20, 2013

I think Jeff Gute should have won he is a awesome singer and I think he got a raw deal so much as I will think twice on watching the new season of the X Factor and I wish Jeff Gute all the best because he deserves a record deal and hopefully Kelly his mentor will help him get one

James Franko

Posted at 1:56 PM on December 20, 2013

All of these acts were crap this show is a joke

debra

Posted at 12:27 PM on December 24, 2013

yep

Jimmy Timko

Posted at 12:59 PM on December 20, 2013

Carlito sucked the whole time – only thing saving him was a latino vote otherwise, I hope I don’t hear from him again anytime soon – he is awful!

Sarah

Posted at 12:04 PM on December 20, 2013

You obviously don’t know what you’re talking about. While Jeff might have had a good voice, he was so boring to watch onstage. I don’t know how to describe it, but he didn’t make me excited at all when he performed. Alex and Sierra both had great voices and were so unique. They deserved to win.

Disgusted

Posted at 10:53 AM on December 20, 2013

Very disgusted A & S won…. Disgrace they can even sing and are goffy too…. Jeff is amazing and talented what a shame…. I hate wasting a whole season of watching to see the wrong people win. Feel so bad for Jeff how humiliating to be beat out by them.

Joni

Posted at 1:47 AM on December 21, 2013

Im with you. Alex and Sierra would be suited for plays like the Sound of Music
As a small part or some part in comedian show where they can do a duet funny act,
And they would fit in there well. Probably do good too.

lou

Posted at 10:50 AM on December 20, 2013

They bored me…same thing over n over

Katherine

Posted at 10:32 AM on December 20, 2013

I’m so happy thatt they won!!!!! But it makes you wonder if they were auditioning by them selves would they have made it this far and plus does the fact that their a couple make a more likeable….

brian

Posted at 8:17 AM on December 20, 2013

Congratulations Alex & Sierra! The music industry has not had a duo with this type of potential since early 1970′s IMO when the Buckingham Nicks Album came out. They also remind me of a young Sonny & Cher. According to X-Factor they had the highest votes every single week. Again, Congrats, well deserved.

Priscilla

Posted at 7:06 AM on December 20, 2013

I think Alex and Sierra deserved it

lala

Posted at 5:22 AM on December 20, 2013

ok. Carlito is the latino JB. He is a nice person, but talentless though. Jeff sounds like a PROFESSIONAL singer, who worked as one for more than 20 years, but he sounds like a death metal singer, and what America (and the teenagers mostly) didn’t like was that he was hard screaming every single song. Alex and Sierra are unique. Sierra’s voice is magical and Alex’s is so unique and different. These two are what the music industry needs and I hope that with the money they won, they will be smart enough to pursue their dreams further to becoming stars. The only reason why I wasn’t going to be mad if Jeff won is because he has a son and he needed the money. Anyways, anyhow, he is good and 2nd place is as good as 1st. I was for A&S and I am very happy. Merry Christmas!

Dooo

Posted at 7:28 AM on December 20, 2013

Yup. Same thoughts

Saxon

Posted at 5:05 AM on December 20, 2013

its best not win on these shows because the winner has to pay the show a percentage of thier earnings for a year plusd most of the time you never hear of the winners again. Jeff Gutt will definitley be heard from again

Dawn

Posted at 1:33 AM on December 20, 2013

Alex and Sierra were awesome. It will be fun to watch them make music. They are very talented, sound amazing together and their chemistry they have with each other rocks. I think Jeff Gutt and Carlito Olivero and Restless Road will all end up getting recording contracts by somebody. They are all also very talented and I will buy their music from all of these artists.

Cher

Posted at 1:23 AM on December 20, 2013

So very happy that Alex & Sierra won. They deserved it. Best of luck to Jeff Gutt and Carlito, I know they worked hard, but there can only be one first place, and I hope all the contestants continue to work towards their dreams.

Cheryl Eldridge

Posted at 11:32 PM on December 19, 2013

Finally someone won that deserves to win, it is about damn time!!!!

Sharon McGivney Wilton

Posted at 11:04 PM on December 19, 2013

I have been so-so with liking the X-factor over the years…I have become a great fan of The Voice! BUT…this year I started watching the X Factor towards the end…and I MUST say that I was extremely pleased with the talent :) The top 3 were great! I ABSOLUTELY loved Alex and Sierra! and Jeff Gutt! Carlito gained much credibility towards the end! Great job to all 3 in the finale…but I am pleased with the results of the winners…Alex and Sierra were stellar!

Shaina

Posted at 12:02 AM on December 20, 2013

Congrats Sierra!! Crazy to see how far you have come since high school!!!

Tim Crommes

Posted at 10:52 PM on December 19, 2013

YAY! So excited that Alex and Sierra won!

Jean

Posted at 10:22 PM on December 19, 2013

Yes, I am happy that Alex and Sierra won !!!!!!