Paul Walker & Roger Rodas’ Car Company Closing After Deaths

Thu, December 19, 2013 10:41pm EDT by 17 Comments
Paul Walker Car Shop
Courtesy of Facebook

garage flooring

Posted at 8:41 PM on September 24, 2014

Hurrah! In the end I got a web site from where I be capable
of in fact take valuable facts concerning my study
and knowledge.

marryjeffers12

Posted at 5:58 PM on January 6, 2014

Remember “Touched By An Angel?” When its your time, you’re going. I believe Roger Rodas may have had a death wish. The car accident video “clearly” shows someone trying to get out of the car. A volunteer firefighter said he could see Paul Walker trying to get out of the car….so sad. He was a fighter at the end. Paul Walker Sr. & Cheryl Walker should sue Roger Rodas’ estate for the death of their son & give the money to Paul’s charity. Suing won’t bring him back but it may be one way to get closure for them. We weren’t riding in the car – maybe Paul was trying to get him to slow down!!! PAUL WALKER WAS A GOOD DRIVER.

solutions for thinning hair

Posted at 9:08 PM on December 26, 2013

Hair replacement can also be the cause of hair
loss and give you long and hair loss treatment 2011 shiny hair.

Samuel

Posted at 4:54 AM on December 24, 2013

Paul Walker was a man we look all look upto.He was my role model and not only that but someone who inspire all of us to be a force for a greater good.May his gentle soul REST in PERFECT PEACE.Long live his legacy and long live ”FAST AND FURIOUS”.Amen

arhckaxel ife cohl

Posted at 9:17 AM on December 22, 2013

Death is inevible, it’s prime price everyhuman to pay….paul walker just died right in my heart, but the great things he did keep fasterfosting. We love you but God love you most.

ken

Posted at 7:24 PM on December 21, 2013

Crashing and Burning alive is what thy loved most?

Filse1951 (@Filse19511)

Posted at 4:59 PM on December 20, 2013

upto I saw the paycheck ov $9157, I have faith that my best friend was like they say trully bringing in money in their spare time from there pretty old laptop.. there uncle had bean doing this 4 less than 7 months and recently cleared the dept on their mini mansion and got a brand new Saab 99 Turbo. navigate to this web-site——–>R­u­s­h­6­4­.C­O­M

Filse1951 (@Filse19511)

Posted at 4:57 PM on December 20, 2013

Filse1951 (@Filse19511)

Posted at 4:57 PM on December 20, 2013

hi

Shaq

Posted at 2:17 PM on December 20, 2013

For all the money, cars, jewels, and houses in the hills… once you’re gone, you can’t take it with you. Remember what is most important in life people.

mlv

Posted at 2:41 PM on December 20, 2013

Shaq, you are absolutely right.

Evelyn S. Wade (@EvelynSWade)

Posted at 3:12 PM on December 20, 2013

I’m making $62 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Lisa

Posted at 11:09 AM on December 20, 2013

This is sad.

Hira

Posted at 9:38 AM on December 20, 2013

I want to help I wish the fans could do something :/

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:55 PM on December 19, 2013

who wants a steering wheel withouth an ‘AirBag’ anyway?

Ruxibella

Posted at 1:31 AM on December 20, 2013

Seriously man, nothing you say makes sense! What’s your problem?

NicholeLMcNeil (@NicholeLMcNeil)

Posted at 11:02 PM on December 19, 2013

my friend’s aunt makes $88/hr on the laptop. She has been fired for 8 months but last month her pay was $18810 just working on the laptop for a few hours. you can look here
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛