Justin Bieber & Tyga Release ‘Wait For A Minute’ Video — Watch

Thu, December 19, 2013 1:55pm EST by 32 Comments

Tyga’s new video ‘Wait For A Minute’ features Justin Bieber and while they spend the whole thing running from cameras, they both cozy up to new girls! Watch the super sexy video here.

Justin Bieber definitely lands the hottest girls in his videos! While “Wait For A Minute” is actually Tyga‘s video, Justin looks better than ever — and has his arms around a super sexy mystery girl.

Justin Bieber & Tyga’s New Video: ‘Wait For A Minute’

This could be the hottest video yet! The song, which hit the radio on Oct. 21, was originally meant to be recorded by Justin, but it still works!

In the video, Tyga and Justin are walking around inside a building where a bunch of girls are, and they each choose one. Then, through the rest of the video they are running around the building trying to find somewhere to be alone with their special someone.

However, everyone is running after them with cameras — sounds like Justin’s real life!

“Slow dance in the moonlight. I’m just tryna set the mood right. I’m just doing what I do. Do it over and over and over,” Justin sings in the song — it’s super sexy!

Tyga: ‘That’s The New, Mature Bieber’

“Wait for a Minute” is the first single off The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty, Tyga’s newest and third album.

“That’s the new mature Bieber, so I just felt like it was great to do a record with him at this turning point in his career,” Tyga told Yesi Ortiz at Power 106. “Musically, it just reminds me of when [Justin] Timberlake got with Pharrell, when he went from *NSYNC to Justin Timberlake.”

As for Justin, we know he’s been busy working on Journals and is about to release his new movie Believe on Christmas day.

So, HollywoodLifers — what do you think of the new video? Is it Justin’s sexiest yet?

– Emily Longeretta

More Justin Bieber Music News:

1. Scooter Braun: I Want Justin Bieber To ‘Take Next Year Off’
  2. Justin Bieber On Retiring: I Need To ‘Figure Out Myself As A Man’
  3. Justin Bieber Fans Freak Out Over Retirement Rumors

Chayla Slusser

Posted at 1:38 PM on December 24, 2013

Hi justin I hope u can give me free tickets becaus well I have a birthday tomaro

Love chayla slusser

beka

Posted at 9:55 PM on December 22, 2013

Please tell me why Justin’s tattoos keep switching arms through out the entire video?!?

KALANI

Posted at 12:30 PM on December 20, 2013

STFU @DAVID. SERIUOUSLY. NO H’ES NOT. HE’S AMAZING I LOVE JUSTIN

David

Posted at 7:49 AM on December 20, 2013

Bieber is garbage, Tyga is Garbage, the whole rap industry is garbage, Usher is garbage, R Kelly is garbage.. Scooter is garbage, all garbage.. Just trash. GO on and be trash.. I’ll still be here.

David

Posted at 7:46 AM on December 20, 2013

I’m just curious.. what are you trying to catch a pperson doing? Making you look stupid.. well.. Here I am.

David

Posted at 4:45 AM on December 20, 2013

My goal is too make you so angry and filled with your own rage that it is forced to the surface and it spills out into reality, no longer hiding behind the fake BS that is Hip-HOP

David

Posted at 4:43 AM on December 20, 2013

I’m coming for the “Get the money” “I’m all about the paper” “I carry guns” bs next. So be ready.. Gonna set you on fire and you will not like it.

David

Posted at 4:33 AM on December 20, 2013

And I will continue to talk trash on all the garbage, because that is where I put my trash.. in the garbage.

God

Posted at 4:32 AM on December 20, 2013

Well, I think I’ll go and talk with my Son. David seems to have this under some control, pardon his temper and his lack of concern for foolishness, he’s just like that. Born that way.

David

Posted at 4:24 AM on December 20, 2013

I heard that

Losers

Posted at 4:14 AM on December 20, 2013

Who the hell is David?

Satan

Posted at 4:16 AM on December 20, 2013

B*tches always wanna play F****** stupid.

David

Posted at 4:20 AM on December 20, 2013

I don’t think they’re playin, they are stupid.

TimBer1

Posted at 3:45 AM on December 20, 2013

This was originally Justin’s song before he handed it over to Tyga. This is my 2nd favorite collaboration of his after Will. i . am, #thatPOWER ft. Justin Bieber. Great song. Great video.

Satan

Posted at 4:10 AM on December 20, 2013

Your opinion is irrelevant mist timberlake, you are only a few shades whiter than pink yourself,., boy. I have a special spot for you.

David

Posted at 4:13 AM on December 20, 2013

Yeah, I don’t need has-been boy band men that like to put their dick in a box. You can go to hell.

David

Posted at 4:30 AM on December 20, 2013

On a professional note, you’re a terrible critic and your opinion really does suck, the one he did with Drake was better than both of the pieces of trash you mentioned. Maybe you’re Timberland.. still either way A HAS-BEEN.. you’re best work is MIssy.. then you sucked, because you have noooooo skill.. “Oh, that’s a Timberland beat” Yeah..

Satan

Posted at 12:49 AM on December 20, 2013

I want to make a statement for myself, this foolishness is not my doing.. I would never possess someone to do something this gay.. ever.

God

Posted at 12:51 AM on December 20, 2013

The spike shoulders were your idea though and that is pretty gay.

Satan

Posted at 12:52 AM on December 20, 2013

But God, that is just one thing.. this whole video is a sad disgrace to manhood, even to me.. and I HATE man.. This has to stop, please.. even your good people are suffering.

Michael, The Archangel

Posted at 12:55 AM on December 20, 2013

Want me to take care of him?

Satan

Posted at 12:40 AM on December 20, 2013

You are FIRED! Pun intended.. muahahahaha

TimBer1

Posted at 3:46 AM on December 20, 2013

Why don’t you find something to do with your life? Other than wasting it hating on a teenager? Or would that actually mean you have to face the failure your own life is compared to Justin Bieber?

Brianna

Posted at 7:30 PM on December 19, 2013

Am I the only one who noticed that Justin’s tattoos keep switching arms? I’m sure the editors are kicking themselves for that one.

Satan

Posted at 12:42 AM on December 20, 2013

Hmm, your keen eye has caused me to become curious, I must go to and then fro, so I may see and make my own judgement. Because THAT is what I do.. hahaha

TimBer1

Posted at 3:48 AM on December 20, 2013

Two words: “Psychiatric treatment”.

KALANI

Posted at 6:50 PM on December 19, 2013

LOVE THE VIDEO ITS PRETTY HOT. THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY IN THE VIDEO.,

PatriciaTGarcia (@PatriciaTGarcia)

Posted at 3:30 PM on December 19, 2013

my friend’s aunt makes $88/hr on the laptop. She has been fired for 8 months but last month her pay was $18810 just working on the laptop for a few hours. you can look here
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨TEC30.C­O­M
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

KALANI

Posted at 2:04 PM on December 19, 2013

JUSTIN AND TYGA MUST BE FRIENDS. SO CUTE AND ADORABLE.,

Agatha B. Wood (@AgathaBWood)

Posted at 3:07 PM on December 19, 2013

You can work for 3-5 hours a day and earn $2711 a week… Weekly payments, simple job for which you only need a computer and a reliable internet connection>Sign up today on following website and get your first paycheck by the end of this week >> T­­E­C­­8­0­.­ℭ­O­­Ⅿ

KALANI

Posted at 2:04 PM on December 19, 2013

I LOVE THE VIDEO. ITS SO HOT AND BOTH LOOK SMOKING HOT.

KALANI

Posted at 2:02 PM on December 19, 2013

ITS PRETTY HOT AND SEXY. I LOVE THE VIDEO.