Paul Walker: Speed Was The Sole Cause Of Fatal Crash — New Report

Wed, December 18, 2013 8:00pm EDT by 11 Comments
Paul Walker Speed Alone
Getty

ustomsoutletstore.com

Posted at 1:11 AM on July 28, 2014

I am starting a new internet website directory and was wanting to know if I can submit your site? I’m trying to increase my directory slowly by hand so that it retains good quality. I will make sure and put your blog in the correct category and I’ll additionally use, “” as your anchor text. Please make sure to let me know if this is alright with you by contacting me at:. Bless you

Famous Anus

Posted at 8:30 AM on January 1, 2014

This is what happens when two deuchebags get behind the wheel and speed!…..Thank God they did not kill anyone else but themselves! Reckless driving kills!…..two all you other reckless driving idiots this is what happens when you speed!

yoyo

Posted at 7:50 AM on December 19, 2013

View of myself on you tube what can this car in top gear uk performance car has a vaguely urban traffic with marks on the road that were a possible cause of the accident.

Kapil tanwar

Posted at 5:48 AM on December 19, 2013

I think speed alone was not the factor, there should be at least one more reason for the crash because Rodas was a professional driver.

shannondede

Posted at 9:39 AM on December 27, 2013

Yes, it’s called “Staged”.

Jane

Posted at 4:13 AM on December 19, 2013

There was NO race!!!! The only error was driving too fast. There are many reasons I can think of why Rodas “put his foot down”, but my gut feeling is a little bit of showmanship involved. The ultimate price was paid with the lives of two apparently brilliant men and the grief the families and friends are now feeling. You lived a short but full life and will NEVER be forgotten xoxox

patrick malika

Posted at 3:27 AM on December 19, 2013

may his soul rest in peace…paul was a wonderful actor and the world will sorely miss him..

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:38 AM on December 19, 2013

what about ‘Horsepower’?

sarah

Posted at 12:05 AM on December 19, 2013

First of all moron, they were not racing. It. Wasn’t. Something hey intended to do. And can we all just please let Paul walker just RIP. “Jesus Christ”.

Moron.

Posted at 8:54 PM on December 18, 2013

Never heard of him, shouldn’t have been in a speeding car, could have killed others.

Chichi

Posted at 8:16 PM on December 18, 2013

R i p Paul. Guys! Guys ‘ve u seen these yet? Visit tasknjob.com/?share=20444. OMG it’s hilarious, see things for yourselves. Awesome!