Justin Bieber Will Talk About Selena Gomez In ‘Believe’ Documentary

Wed, December 18, 2013 2:19pm EDT by 14 Comments

Justin’s longtime manager, Scooter Braun, says that so much has happened to Justin in the past year that they decided to just answer everything in his ‘Believe’ documentary.

Justin Bieber is going to finally reveal what when wrong with Selena Gomez. The singer has had quite the year: a break up, fights with paparazzi, videos leaked of him sleeping, spray painting debacles and more. Scooter Braun, tells Ryan Seacrest that Justin will be asked point blank in Believe, if he’s the “next trainwreck” and he actually answers!

Justin Bieber Talks About Selena Gomez In New Documentary

Justin will talk about Selena and how he feels about her. The singer has been opening up about her in recent interviews but he’ll drop his biggest bombshells in his documentary, according to Scooter.

We’re happy that we are finally getting answers!

Justin Bieber Loves Selena Gomez: ‘She’s A Great Woman’

“I wrote the best music once my heart was broken,” he said. “‘All That Matters’ was written when I was in a great place in my relationship, and at that time, she was all that mattered.”

While discussing the heartbreak, people in the studio got emotional about his story, saying how it affected them, too.

“[The break up] affected us, especially when we are in front of so many people. It’s such a public thing,” he said in an interview to Power106 in L.A. “It’s just hard for the both of us. but you know, she’s a great woman. I love her ’til this day.”

Yes, you read that right — he still loves her.

Justin Bieber: Selena & I Don’t Talk Now

This isn’t the time for he and Selena though, and he said that currently they’re giving each other space.

“I think were going to be the greatest of friends,” he said. “Right now were taking a little time, we’re not talking.”

It was visible during the interview that it was a touchy subject for Justin, and that he was actually hurt by the real emotions he was feeling. He said that now, he’s “good,” but that he was “definitely in love” with Selena.

– Chloe Melas

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Selena Gomez: What She Thinks About Justin Bieber’s ‘B*****s’ Joke
  2. Justin Bieber: I’m Quitting Music — Watch The New Interview
  3. Justin Bieber: ‘Being In Love Is The Most Powerful Thing’ — WATCH

アディダス スニーカー メンズ

Posted at 12:33 AM on July 21, 2014

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost
all of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking
for. Would you offer guest writers to write content available for you?
I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on many of the
subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web site!

Lily

Posted at 10:59 AM on January 1, 2014

Hey um its the morning of 2014 and this is old news but i still love your website keep up the great work and i have an idea for a topic if you did not do it yet miley cyrus saying she was scared on new year and malkamore jumping into fans arms for atleast a min it was insaine like i said epic work bye

Sparkaii

Posted at 7:10 PM on December 18, 2013

FFS!!! FFS Justin why?!!! THAT’S JUST GONNA FRICKEN RUIN THE DAMN MOVIE. Thought that movie would be an escape from that blood sucking b**** LEECH >:( now I’m ANGRY! I love you so much Justin but I feel to PUNCH you in ur face and slap you for these stupid feelings of yours for her. Their not real Justin, your just feeling lonely and probably insecure. You feel as though you can’t manage on your own when YOU CAN bby, you need to be independent and stand on your own feet, I know you can do it :) sorry for the mean outburst but hearing all this really hurts me and makes me cry :( I’ll pray for your feelings for her to vanish and that you will never get back together with her, its for the best!

KALANI

Posted at 4:14 PM on December 18, 2013

WHO SAYS THAT TO OTHER PEOPLE SERIOUSLY. WHO DOES THAT. I LOVE JUSTIN.

selena

Posted at 2:45 PM on December 18, 2013

KALANI…. Please ask your mommy and daddy to take you to a mental health specialist because you are delusional!

Kalani

Posted at 3:22 PM on December 18, 2013

Seriously STFU, seriously selena, your not even the real Selena. Besides the real Selena isn’t all that.

KALANI

Posted at 2:35 PM on December 18, 2013

I WAS SO HEARTBROKEN WHEN THEY BROKE UP. HOPEFULLY JUSTIN AND SELENA WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER

Gloria M. Cox (@GloriaMCox)

Posted at 2:43 PM on December 18, 2013

Randall answered I am taken by surprise that anybody able to earn $4399 in one month on the computer. check out this site>>> Tec80.ℭOM

KALANI

Posted at 2:34 PM on December 18, 2013

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE JELENA. I JUST WISH THAT THEY START AGAIN. OR LEAST START TALKING TO EACH OTHER.

KALANI

Posted at 2:31 PM on December 18, 2013

JELENA WERE MY FAVORITE COUPLE. I LOVE JUSTIN.

KALANI

Posted at 2:30 PM on December 18, 2013

I WAS SO IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN AND SELENA. THEY BOTH WERE SO CUTE TOGETHER.

KALANI

Posted at 2:30 PM on December 18, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA WILL ALWAYS STAY FRIENDS. THAT JUSTIN WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MUSIC.

KALANI

Posted at 2:29 PM on December 18, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN TALKS ABOUT SELENA. HOW THEY MET., BUT TALKS ABOUT THE FREAKING MEDIA.

KALANI

Posted at 2:28 PM on December 18, 2013

AWW. I DO HOPE JUSTIN TALKS ABOUT SELENA. BUT HE DOESN’T REVEAL TO MUCH ABOUT HER, THAT HE KEEPS SOMETHING PRIVATE.