Justin Bieber: ‘Being In Love Is The Most Powerful Thing’ — WATCH

Wed, December 18, 2013 8:03am EDT by 11 Comments

Justin Bieber released a new trailer for his upcoming documentary ‘Believe’ on Dec. 17 and he’s revealing how he feels about love — is he talking about Selena Gomez? Watch the video below.

Justin Biebers newest trailer for his Believe movie is all about “believing the truth” — forgetting the rumors and things you think you know about Justin. We can’t wait to see his side of the story, explained with his very own words! Watch the new sneak peek right here.

‘Believe’ Trailer: Justin Bieber’s Movie — Watch The New Clip

Justin talks about being in love in the new clip, something he probably learned from his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez!

“Of course I’ve been in love. I think being in love is the most powerful thing.”

Even though Justin and Selena may not be in love anymore, Justin still has love for his Beliebers.

“My favorite part is the intimate moments with the fans,” he says. “It all started with the fans so it’s gotta end with the fans.”

Then things get real. Justin is asked by one of his advisors: “Are you aware you could be the next train wreck?”

Justin defends his attack on a paparazzo saying, “I’ve been chased by those people..and they were verbally assaulting me. They wanted to get a reaction from me so they could make me seem out of control. I learned from that. When they see it from my perspective — I’m a good person.”

Justin even admits that he feels like he has to fight back and he is the “underdog” right now.

His mentor Usher also weighs in, saying: “The trails of being a teenager period is tumultuous, but you can’t have a normal life if you’re a superstar.”

See ‘Believe’ In Theaters

Believe hits screens on Christmas day, December 25.

Are you going to see Believe in theaters, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber Releases Full ‘Believe’ Trailer — Watch
  2. Justin Bieber Loves When Fans Cry From Happiness In New ‘Believe’ Clip
  3. ustin Bieber Releases Thrilling ‘Believe’ Movie Trailer Clip — Watch

Justiice

Posted at 8:15 PM on December 19, 2013

His side of the story. It should be a nice fairy tale. I wonder if the X rated version having to do with the bordello and strip clubs will.be shown. Is the peeing version r rated?

Justin Bieber

Posted at 10:41 AM on December 19, 2013

KALANI IS INSANE!! SELENA IS BRILLIANT!

Betsy

Posted at 10:12 AM on December 19, 2013

Kahlani it is OK for you to call other names. But you constantly get furious if someone says anything about Justin. You’re a hypocrite. Youare why so many dislike Justin. His fans wwrite nasty things about everyone else but flip out if anyone says something about Justin. You’re a nasty little punk. Selena is Justin’s ex girlfriend and a beautiful and talented woman who Justin admits he still loves. You are just an 11 punk who is a hypocrite…. like JUSTINE your disgusting thug idol who acts like an 11 year old, pees in buckets, screws prostitutes and let’s his fans hate on others and each other. He’s a drug addicted kid who was high when he said he was quitting music. Like it or not now most people have lost all respect for him. Grow up punk you will never come close to being as great as Selena. You will always will be just a crazy, nasty Justine fan.

Kamau nickson

Posted at 1:46 AM on December 19, 2013

Its not all about being an F_teen ,its about being areal dude thats y gomez is a gimmick and retirement is all paparazi related i can’t believe such #yaga

KALANI

Posted at 7:47 PM on December 18, 2013

STFU @BETSY. JUSTIN IS GENUINE. AND SELENA IS A GIMMICK. SERIOUSLY. I JUST HOPE JUSTIN DOESN’T RETIRE FROM MUSIC.

Betsy

Posted at 2:18 PM on December 18, 2013

Kahlani Selena is genuine and Justin is a gimmick.

Dan

Posted at 2:12 PM on December 18, 2013

Unfortunately he lied about retirement. He doesn’t care that he really upset his young fans. Of course all his fans are very young. He is trying to drop them. He.wants adult fans. All he is doing is showing how cruell and selfish he is. He is spitting in the face of the. FANS who madevmade hm. Well they will unmake him.

yaqoot

Posted at 12:28 PM on December 18, 2013

If u notic Justin say in the trailer “this is my job and I’ve to live with to the rest of my life ” so plz Justin don’t retire plz u have an amazing voice , look and style :(

KALANI

Posted at 11:19 AM on December 18, 2013

I WOULD HOPE SELENA RETIRES FROM MUSIC. AND JUSTIN STILL DOES MUSIC. HE’S SUPER HOT AND OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE HIS MUSIC.

KALANI

Posted at 11:18 AM on December 18, 2013

I DO HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS., THAT JUSTIN AND SELENA GETS TO TALK EVERY KNOW AND THEN.

Kalani

Posted at 10:49 AM on December 18, 2013

Aww, Iove Justin. He’s so hot. I love his songs. I hope he doesn’t quit music.