‘The Voice’ Finale: Adam Levine Tells Blake Shelton To ‘Kiss My Ass’

Wed, December 18, 2013 12:23pm EDT by 7 Comments
Adam Levine The Voice
Courtesy of NBC (2)

Roseanne

Posted at 12:11 PM on July 24, 2014

I think this is among the most vital info for me.
And i’m glad reading your article. But want
to remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the articles
is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Paulette

Posted at 12:11 PM on July 24, 2014

Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve understand your
stuff previous to and you’re just extremely fantastic.

I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise.
I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a great website.

Grazyna

Posted at 11:48 AM on July 24, 2014

Hey there are using WordPress for your blog platform?
I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own. Do
you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?

Any help would be really appreciated!

medident

Posted at 1:09 PM on July 20, 2014

Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply
placing the other person’s web site link on your page at suitable
place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

filmvz sex portal

Posted at 12:24 AM on June 12, 2014

filmvz sex portal

Donna

Posted at 8:10 PM on December 18, 2013

I have been a Team Adam member since the Voice started; however, I think the accolades that he is getting (i.e. Sexiest Man Alive, etc) have gone to his head. It seems Monday night he forgot he had 2 contestants not just 1. Understand this takes nothing away from Tessanne who is a great singer, but when Adam made the comment that in his heart she had already won and Will hadn’t performed, that was it for me. He coached her and threw Will under the bus. I wouldn’t want him for my coach. I won’t stop watching the Voice, but I am not a total Team Adam fan. Hopefully, my favorite isn’t on his team. Now excuse me why I go promote Will Champlin…

Maya

Posted at 3:37 PM on December 18, 2013

I really used to love Adam because he had this rockstar “I don´t give a f*ck” attitude. But by now he is just on money and fame. I think it has gone to his head. ust remember his comment about celebrety-fragrences (THAT was the Adam I loved) and by now he has his own… I don´t know but him saying he will never leave the voice is the same for me, he just want to be in every spotlight he could possibly step in. I love me some Blake! (sorry for misstakes, english is not my first language)