‘The Voice’ Winner Revealed On Season 5 Finale

Tue, December 17, 2013 11:26pm EST by 16 Comments
The Voice Winner
Courtesy of NBC

jacks00

Posted at 6:37 PM on December 19, 2013

I’m sooooo glad Tessanne won!! I was taken in by her from the blind auditions!!! Also I’d like to add that not only the voice has to be good, but THE SONG CHOICES are very important. Tessanne’s song choices were number one in my book!!!

Fayana G. Opalshine

Posted at 8:14 PM on December 18, 2013

Hey, I’m glad Tessanne won. She had some true, true talent, one of the best the show has ever seen in all of their seasons. The only thing that disappoints me is who was in the finale. No doubt, Tessane definitely earned her spot. But I just feel like James Wolpert should have beat Jacqui, and it frightens me that Jacqui earned second place and Will only third. As much as I like Jacqui, she always sang the same way every time, and it got kind of old. I really think it should have been a Team Adam trifecta this year…but still, congrats Tessane, you really deserved it! (*cough*Jameswasmyfavoritethisyear*cough* X3)

nolanmojcxzvzv

Posted at 10:43 AM on December 18, 2013

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

nordia markland

Posted at 10:41 AM on December 18, 2013

Tessanne is the best she make me proud to be a jamaican well done jam dung to di worl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

David J. Myers

Posted at 3:38 AM on December 18, 2013

The other finalist were fine singers, however, I believe that Tessanne’s voice, style, and delivery were leagues above them. In fact I believe the only voice that even came close to her was Donna Allen, who Tessanne survived against in the Battle rounds. The other coaches were foolish for not stealing her.

Rochelle

Posted at 12:08 AM on December 18, 2013

Nooooooo!!!!!!!
Tessanne sang good, but had no WOW factor. She should not have even been in the top 3! I liked Cole & Jacquie the best. Tessanne was boring to watch.
SO BUMMED!

a hogg

Posted at 6:01 AM on December 18, 2013

I so AGREE with you! Tessanne was boring to watch & waaaaay too SMUG! And that “Hair: was a JOKE!

sallysue

Posted at 7:04 AM on December 18, 2013

you can talk about liking or not liking her singing.. but when you go into her hair or whatever, then you’re being plain nasty and mean.. leave the childish negativity out of it.

oraine julal

Posted at 7:24 AM on December 18, 2013

Hello mak mi tell u something tessanne is the best because im jamaican, an im black so if u have problem about her singing keep it to ur damn self girl an shut up lik u knw jamaica.

oraine julal

Posted at 7:41 AM on December 18, 2013

And one thing dont talk about her hair because her hair better than some of u people. Ur guys hair maybe look like the map what mi grandmother use wipe off the floor. An who dnt lik tessanne jump of a bridge because she work hard an she deserve to win. Mi kotch u rite dah so. #TeamTessanne

Dainti

Posted at 8:59 AM on December 18, 2013

And Cole wasn’t boring! Snoozefest every time he was on stage. Jacqui sings well and her emotion was calculated on stage. Tessanne sings great and had the best stage presence

@cutiee_chello

Posted at 9:21 AM on December 18, 2013

obviously u know nothing about music and singing… this is not an opinionated situation nut facts. nobody produced range like tessanne… she deserved it… yuh just straight “badmind”!!

Beebee

Posted at 9:09 PM on December 18, 2013

It is a shame that some people are so mean hearted. I do not know which show you were watching but it could not have been the same shows of the voice that I watched. The show is the VOICE and the best voice won! I am sorry that another great singer did not make it into the finale because his coach was so busy trying to relive her past through an young 16 year old girl. Christina I thought you would do better for your team members but you were really off on most of your song choices for your other team members but you did try to make Jacquie stand out but she has a long way to go to be in the same league as Tessanne.

Ryan Ward

Posted at 12:05 AM on December 18, 2013

Without a doubt, Tessanne Chin was the best of the Voice this season and completely deserved to win. There really was no contest here as she has been the most consistent since the beginning and stood above the rest regardless. She is an awesome champion and I’m pleased that Adam won this season!

Keisha (@DRLillystweets)

Posted at 11:45 PM on December 17, 2013

The right person won. She had the most consistent performances all seasons. Pitch perfect, Grace, Humility and Poise LOVE HER! #TeamTessanne

carla