‘The Voice’: Shakira & Usher Returning For Season 6

Tue, December 17, 2013 9:28pm EST by 55 Comments
The Voice Shakira Usher
Courtesy of NBC (2)

Dolly Khouri

Posted at 3:04 PM on January 16, 2014

Oh please, Christina Aguilera is a very good singer, but she tires me as a judge and coach. She is so artificial!!! Much better the charming judges Shakira & Usher!

Vicky

Posted at 10:57 PM on January 18, 2014

As a relatively newcomer to the Voice on Season 4, I prefer Usher over CeeLo, and Christina over Shakira. Love Blake and Adam and love the diversity they bring. Define superficial!

Leanora

Posted at 1:18 PM on January 15, 2014

I am happy that Shakira an Usher is coming back next season of the voice. I did like the on the season that they were on.

Melissa Riley

Posted at 10:55 AM on January 13, 2014

I want Christina Aguilera ad Cee lo back on this season.. Season 5 was a great season and I think the four coaches should always be Blake,Christina,Adam and Cee Lo…

Judith

Posted at 4:30 PM on January 8, 2014

Im so excited that there comming back XD cant waittttttt!! Yeiiii
i

Carla

Posted at 11:12 PM on January 6, 2014

I do not like that Usher and Shakira are returning. I can’t understand a word Shakira speaks and people get on there singing Spanish. Not a Spanish competition!!! Usher is just there to flirt and his cockyness and that damn one leg up is annoying. Please bring back true tale tree people Ms. Christina and Ceelo!!!

Ron Gutt

Posted at 5:05 PM on January 21, 2014

I totally agree!!!

kkatie

Posted at 11:22 PM on January 4, 2014

Soooo excited they will be returning. Me, my mother and sister all watch the show and were upset when we found out they would not be coaches during season 5. News they will be in season 6 is music to our ears! We absolutely love usher and shakira! Yay!!!!

Tray

Posted at 6:19 PM on January 1, 2014

Why don’t they replace Blake and Adam? They are the seat fillers on the show! Christina is a little out there but she is the best singer. Even other singers credit her with being the best.

Bill

Posted at 8:48 PM on December 29, 2013

It would be too hard for Ceelo to spin his chair around from his jail cell. Aren’t they nailed to the floor? Lol.

joyce

Posted at 9:57 PM on January 1, 2014

That is very true.

Chris

Posted at 5:55 AM on December 23, 2013

This is awesome news. Now I can watch the show again. I love me some Shakira. Usher’s cool too.

joyce

Posted at 10:00 PM on January 1, 2014

I am so glade they are coming back

Belinda

Posted at 6:21 PM on December 21, 2013

I am not going to say anything bad about any of the coaches. I will just say that I like “The Voice” a lot better with Shakira and Usher.

Paige

Posted at 2:48 AM on December 20, 2013

USHER and SHAKIRA are FANTASTIC! I only wish tptb would keep Christina off forever! Season 4 was the best because of the great interaction between the 4 judges and I can’t wait for season 6 now.

joyce

Posted at 10:04 PM on January 1, 2014

Thats what I liked the judges they all worked together.

ron

Posted at 2:21 PM on December 19, 2013

Hate usher

Cynthia M. Getford

Posted at 9:53 AM on December 19, 2013

I enjoy the VOICE, with any and all of the judges,. They each have their own presentations and they always blend together to create a great show. I’m an old fashioned music critic but no longer can perform so enjoy any and all music I can find, live, CD, radio and TV. SOOO —- the VOICE gets my 100% attention and I give it a “Yes”. Look forward to season 6.

Andres M

Posted at 7:14 AM on December 19, 2013

Yes I can’t wait I love Shakira and Usher, I did’nt watch season 5 because they were both on in it specially Shakira. Nothing against Christina and Celo but I just loved Shakira and Usher on the show better, they are both just so great and don’t seem fake like christina and Celo.

joyce

Posted at 10:05 PM on January 1, 2014

Me to.

Ms flexx

Posted at 8:16 PM on December 18, 2013

I can’t wait for season six, I loved Shakira and Usher as judges. There was a better interaction amoungst the coaches. The competing was fierce and exciting to see who would win the contestant.

Mad baby

Posted at 2:32 PM on December 18, 2013

I will not watch season 6 shakira and usher suck!

Rosario Arriaga

Posted at 12:05 PM on December 18, 2013

I love the voice, not pleasure me with shakira I prefer a thousand times to Cristina Aguilera :)

Paige

Posted at 2:49 AM on December 20, 2013

Yes, Shakira is 1 million times better than Christina in everything…from looks to personality to voice and to judging!

Sara( known as Babyface)

Posted at 11:03 AM on December 18, 2013

Woo hoo yes Usher and Shakira is back, they’re the best judges, I can’t wait to see Usher next performance on the Voice. Love u Usher <3

me

Posted at 11:00 AM on December 18, 2013

I can’t wait so tired of seeing the fake Christina laughing soo fakely,boobs hanging out everywhere.I can’t wait not to have to see Christina Aguilera day in day out channeling Marilyn Monroe for everything like she has no originality to be herself.Shakira is soo stunning,funny,sweet and real and Usher is better than Cee Loo with his critique.

Kathy Pierce

Posted at 10:54 AM on December 18, 2013

GREAT !!!!!!!!!! Usher and Shakira make a great additon to The Voice….just love them !!!!!!

Moixes Dario

Posted at 10:14 AM on December 18, 2013

Yes finally Shakira is back :D We cant wait to February and the sneak speak she looked stunning :D

JB

Posted at 9:42 AM on December 18, 2013

Thank god.

cristina

Posted at 9:14 AM on December 18, 2013

when they were at the Voice, that was the reason i started to wash the show, as soon as i knew that they were not be at the season 5 i stop watching, without them is not the same, i can wait to season 6 on February to watch the show.

Panama, Central america

LM

Posted at 11:08 PM on January 2, 2014

Well you missed a great session because the contestants were great and Tessanne is awesome.

Dana

Posted at 11:48 PM on December 17, 2013

I’m so glad. I love Shakira and Usher. Christina is a great singer but she seems stuck up to me. She doesn’t know what talent is either because in one of the seasons, during the battle round, she chose some girl over Jordan Pruitt who is an amazing singer. Jordan was so much better than the other girl. Shakira seems so sweet and she can sing. Oh and I love Ceelo but I think Usher is better for the voice.

Ernie

Posted at 10:59 PM on December 17, 2013

Excellent, I just think that Shakira and Usher are just great coaches and human beings as well as Adam and Blake.