‘The Voice’: Shakira & Usher Returning For Season 6

Tue, December 17, 2013 9:28pm EDT by 52 Comments 31,988 Article Views
The Voice Shakira Usher
Courtesy of NBC (2)

Lesa

Posted at 6:59 PM on April 6, 2014

I LOVE this show, but with Shakira & Usher. Of course you MUST have Adam & Blake to round it out! I think Christina became a better coach in season 5 because she knew she had competition from Shakira. Thank God Cee-Lo is out, couldn’t stand him! The voice producers have to see that they need to keep the judges of Season 6 at any cost… They make this show amazing!!

Amanda

Posted at 7:46 PM on March 16, 2014

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Usher and Shakira on The Voice. No offense to Cee Lo & Christina I think all 6 judges are amazing judges, yet season 4 (and now season 6) have been the best seasons yet. Usher, Shakira, Adam, and Blake have an amazing connection; their chemistry seems in breakable. I love it. Adam and Blake actually seem more comfortable with Usher and Shakira than with the other two. I think Usher and Shakira should stay there permanently.

Patti fleury

Posted at 11:47 PM on March 10, 2014

What a pleasure to have shakira and Usher back! Their presence is 100 times better than Christina and Cee-lo. Hope NBC chooses to keep this panel of judges.

Margarita

Posted at 11:45 PM on March 1, 2014

I first watched The Voice on season one because I was curious about the format but
most importantly, I was drawn to season one because of the presence of Christina.
What better person than Christina since she is, after all, considered to have the best
voice of her generation and one of the best voices of all times. Quite frankly, I was not
very familiar with the other coaches but their chemistry on camera was a hit. It is for
this very reason that I will probably not view The Voice very much. I tried watching
this new season with Shakira and Usher but it just wasn’t as entertaining, the chemistry
just wasn’t there for me, so I found myself watching something else or reading a book.

sherry

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 20, 2014

I am so happy that Shakira and Usher are coming back
I think they are better judges.they’re much better to watch.

Marie

Posted at 7:24 PM on February 19, 2014

So glad to have Usher and Sharika back, hope they stay on forever! Celo in my opinion is a sexist pig, glad he’s gone. I like Christina

Teddy

Posted at 7:51 PM on February 15, 2014

No I will not be watching this season cause Christina aguilera is only reason I watch.

tammy

Posted at 7:22 PM on February 13, 2014

I loved the chemistry shakira and usher had with adam and blake. it made the show so much more entertaining. the chemistry when Kristina and cello were there was ok. it made me not want to watch the show as often. Aguilera seems fake with her actions. I love her songs though.

NADEGE

Posted at 4:02 PM on February 13, 2014

what????I HATED USHER AND SHAKIRA AS COACHES I LOVE CHRISTINA AND CEELO..THEY R THE BEST I CANT BELIEVE THEY R BACK….THEY R SO BORING

Jackie Rasband

Posted at 9:00 PM on February 12, 2014

I’m very excited to have Shakira and Usher back on the voice. Even though I like most of Christina’s music, I felt like she was constantly trying to bring pull the attention from the other coaches to herself. And I’ve never really cared for Cee Lo Green. My favorites, however, will always be Blake and Adam.

Tonya

Posted at 3:31 PM on February 12, 2014

I want Xtina and Ceelo Green :( no offense to Shakira and Usher but I prefer Xtina and Ceelo..

Rosie

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 10, 2014

While it’s ok that Usher and Shakira will be their again, I personally prefer Christina Aguilera and Ceelo Green. The chemistry between them and Adam and Blake is better and that’s how it started and what I fell in love with. Please don’t leave guys.

Anastasia Beaverhausen

Posted at 2:42 PM on January 31, 2014

Christina and Ceelo can stay permanently gone – glad to see the return of Shakira and Usher. Although Usher’s kind of a jerk.

Lady K

Posted at 6:23 AM on January 30, 2014

I’m excited.. I love Shakira and Usher together they have such chemistry with other coaches. Season 4 was the best season ever, so can’t wait!!!!

Sheena

Posted at 7:17 AM on January 27, 2014

I’m in SA I think Usher & Christina is awesome coaches.They are super talented,they are extraodinary vocalist,great performers & role models for young aspiring artist

Reagan Davis

Posted at 12:28 PM on January 22, 2014

Chrstina is the best coach along with CeeLo because of their fantastic chemistry amungst eachother. Shakira and Usher really aren’t the best duo to be put in the rotating chairs. Xtina and CeeLo are amazing vocalists and the Voice isn’t the same without them there. Thats why I refused to watch season 4 of The Voice, and I most likely will not be watching season 6 due to the exact same reason.

JoAnn

Posted at 1:37 PM on February 1, 2014

I couldn’t agree more, it’s not that I don’t like Shakira and Usher, but I want a regular panel. Remember all the trouble at Idol for switching panelists. Voice you’re heading for the same thing, I also have no intention of watching……

NADEGE

Posted at 4:34 PM on February 13, 2014

I TOTALLY AGREED AND WILL NOT WATCH IT EITHER…AND I AM REALLY BUMMED ABOUT IT

Kimberly

Posted at 5:30 PM on January 21, 2014

I love the voice. If they ever replace Blake or Adam, I will stop watching. I enjoyed last season with Shakira and Usher, but I think Christina is a better judge than Shakira and Usher is better than Ceelo. Maybe they should of replaced Christina and Ceelo with two entirely different people.