Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Favorite Perfume — It’s ‘Intimate’ To Me

Tue, December 17, 2013 2:10pm EDT by 12 Comments
Kim Kardashian Favorite Perfume
Getty

Kim answered a fan question on Twitter on Dec. 15, revealing her favorite perfume and admitting that ‘fragrance is intimate’ to her. See what scent she loves and get her look below!

Kim Kardashian, 33, is somewhat of a fragrance master. She has released five scents, each one being more successful than the last. She revealed what her favorite scent is to a fan on Dec. 15 — see what it is and see what she’s working on next right here.

Kim Kardashian’s Favorite Perfume — Reveals Her Top Fragrance

Fan Margaret Barrie-Hemingson asked, what is your favorite perfume?

Kim answered: “Fragrance is intimate. it changes for me, and reminds me of times in my life, good or bad. my signature fragrance Kim Kardashian is the core of me…but this rose fragrance we are developing is very special to me now.”

Master Perfumer Claude Dir describes the fragrance: “I wanted to capture the many facets of Kim’s personality in my fragrance. Gorgeous voluptuous florals that have an appealing and captivating nature.

Jasmine, tuberose and gardenia deliver an undeniable femininity that compliments Kim. Tonka bean, jacaranda wood and sandalwood add a warm sensual feeling throughout the fragrance, evoking the soft side of Kim.”

We can’t wait to smell Kim’s next “rosy” scent!

Kim’s Beauty Tips For New Moms

Kim looks better than ever after giving birth to Baby North West. Her advice to new mothers? “Never lose time for u. go to the gym, get a facial, or manicure to feel goo so u can go home and be a good happy mom at home.”

We think that is amazing advice — don’t you think, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee