‘The Voice’ Finale: Tessanne Chin Owns Night 1 With Whitney Houston

Mon, December 16, 2013 10:07pm EDT by 67 Comments
Tessane Chin The Voice Finale
Courtesy of NBC

Andre

Posted at 6:36 AM on October 8, 2014

Have a choice of 2 or 3 different breakfast options,change your veggy and starch selection on a weekly basis and ensure that your protein selection doesn. Having a spoonful of honey before bedtime facilitates weight reduction because it quickens the fat burning metabolism
of the body while making stress hormones become at ease.
I’ve had a customer of mine decide to give up his long time
love of chocolate, and decide to just focus on calorie counting, minor exercise, and
portion sizing.

Gates

Posted at 3:29 PM on July 9, 2014

Interesting Read

susie

Posted at 4:32 PM on December 18, 2013

Tessanne can sing, she is gorgeous and has such humility! Love her

Ali

Posted at 11:18 PM on December 17, 2013

I’m beyond ecstatic for Tessanne. Supported her all season. She is powerful & amazing & just a wonderful woman. What an inspiration. Congrats!!! Can’t wait for the album. All the best.

simone

Posted at 11:32 PM on December 17, 2013

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Jamaica no good again…celebration!!!!!!!!!!! #Tessanne #AdamLevine….the voice 2013…….

Maxwell

Posted at 10:28 PM on December 17, 2013

Tessane you have made your family and Jamaica proud. We love you. Mash up d place yaa mi gal. One love.

Henrietta Hardy

Posted at 9:30 PM on December 17, 2013

tessanne chin killed it she will be the next voice congrats to adam and tessanne

Mon

Posted at 8:45 PM on December 17, 2013

Congratulations TessAnne !!

“Out of Many, One People”

you are the winner on “The Voice”

Krystal

Posted at 4:48 PM on December 17, 2013

TESSANNE ALL THE WAYYYY…I LOVE HER SOOO SO SO MUCH SHE TRULY IS AN INSPIRATION TO ME AND SHE HAS TOUCHED MY HEART WITH HER AMAZING GIFT..THERE ARE VERY FEW SINGERS WHO HAVE A GIFT LIKE THAT SUCH AS WHITNEY HOUSTON..MARIAH CAREY…AND EVEN CHRISTINA AGUILERA AND NOW TESSANNE CAN JOIN THE RANKS AND BE KNOWN AS ONE OF THOSE GREAT VOICES…I KNEW SINCE SHE STEPPED ON THAT STAGE AND DID HER BLIND AUDITION THAT SHE WAS THE ONE TO BEAT IN THE COMPETITION…#TEAM TESSANE!!!

Anxiortampt (@Anxiortampt2)

Posted at 4:47 PM on December 17, 2013

just as Bradley implied I am taken by surprise that anyone able to earn $5366 in one month on the computer. read this article

Anxiortampt (@Anxiortampt2)

Posted at 4:44 PM on December 17, 2013

hi

Jackie

Posted at 3:47 PM on December 17, 2013

I think Tessanne deserves to win. Why? Tessanne takes on any type of singing without much effort. High or low notes she delivers and delivers well. She is absolutely awesome.

kevaughn nugent

Posted at 1:24 PM on December 17, 2013

Tessanne is a true champion and she deserve the title of the voice…..honestly Will Champlin is my favourite but I got to be fair so tessanne filled with so much emotions and delivered almost flawlessly deserves the title…..the voice should have given tessanne the title from the semi finals when she sang bridge over trouble water…….she made my eyes filled with water……and the bar was set so high that I felt sorry for tessanne coming in the finals and because its hard to top what she did in the semi finals I don’t think she topped it with whitney houston I have nothing….because she was flat a point in the song….but that was for five seconds….and then added her tessanne-ness to it then it surprise me….but I am not surprise if Jaquie Lee win because she young….however that song that Jaquie sang was bigger than her and she did not pronounce some of the words properly..but did her best and I respect her for that….she did well for her age…but I couldn’t really concentrate on the others performance because Tessanne own was in the back of my mind….

Johnson

Posted at 12:52 PM on December 17, 2013

I am not sure that some people remember that this show title is The Voice, not ” So You Think You Can Sing”. Tessanne will win because she is in control whenever she open her mouth to sing. To all the singers who enter this contest, you did yourself proud, you all are winners in your own right. Good luck in the years to come, and may God bless you all.

Joy Ford

Posted at 11:13 AM on December 17, 2013

Jacquie in time will develop into a singer but a great singer has to be better than hitting the high notes. Tessanne can handle the nuances of a song to where even on the lower notes her voice is controlled and solid.

Tracey

Posted at 10:59 AM on December 17, 2013

“But that crack looked like crap by the time Christina Aguilera and Jacquie were done with their follow-up performance of “We Remain”… Are you SERIOUS?! Christina has been totally trying to clone herself with Jacquie all season and this was her chance to basically make Jacquie her backup singer on HER song. I also detested Christina’s ingratiating manner when she kept calling her a little girl and harping on the fact that she’s 16. DUH?! We’ve known that since she auditioned. Jacquie handled the last song better than expected, but she cannot hold a candle to Tessanne’s flame at the moment. With better vocal training, she will learn to better control and use her amazing instrument, because she is truly talented. I want to see how she grows into it and becomes a great performer in the future.

Johnson

Posted at 12:35 PM on December 17, 2013

You are so right, with some training Jacquie will be a great singer. I wish her the best.

Margo

Posted at 5:46 PM on December 17, 2013

Christina is so annoying. She talks too much without saying anything and uses her expressions with her hands drives me nuts. She also was not very nice in critiquing the other contestants. Tessanne is my favorite and in addition, i want Coach Adam to win over Christina.

bb