Paul Walker’s Daughter Showed ‘Amazing’ Strength At His Funeral

Mon, December 16, 2013 2:42pm EST by 7 Comments
Paul Walker Funeral
SplashNews/Getty, Courtesy Of facebook

sofie

Posted at 8:45 PM on August 29, 2014

We all will miss you Paul Walker you are and you were the best actor in Hollywood and we all obviously loved ur movies you are always blessed

Love4Paul

Posted at 12:24 PM on August 14, 2014

I Love him so much. I wanted to Marry him the first I watched Fast and the Furious. I still Love him. He is so Hott. I Love you Paul Walker. I miss you. What a Guy, and those Eyes.

pieripuj346

Posted at 8:43 PM on December 16, 2013

cvncvncvncvn

CJ

Posted at 5:30 PM on December 16, 2013

So so sad. Ive loved Paul since his movie “meet the deedles” came out way back inThe day. Ive always loved his work, not to mention those gorgeous blue eyes. I cant imagine what his entire family is dealing with. How amazing that Meadow is showing strength. Im sure this is just the most horrible thing to happen to her. Hopefully the family continues to show their support and love to her. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the Walker family, as well as Roger Rodas and his family.
My heart just breaks for Tyrese. The video of him at the crash site just brings instant tears to my eyes and hurts my soul. So glad that he is being there for Puals family and showing support and making sure Pauls legacy carries on.
The world wont be the same without him. Nobody knew really a lot about him, much like other celebs in the business. Its refreshing to see someone of his stature to give back and really care about other human beings and not really care about hitting the hollywood scene and being on all the trash magazines.
He will be missed. Im sure hes up there in heaven smiling at the support thats being shown to his family and daughter.

We will miss you Paul. Gone but NEVER forgotten.
RIP beautiful soul

Evelyn

Posted at 3:59 PM on December 16, 2013

R.I.P Paul, you will be greatly missed. You truly were one of the good ones, it’s a shame that you were taken from us at such and early age. My condolences to the family, especially Meadow.

emilia maria serracene

Posted at 3:38 PM on December 16, 2013

ELA FILHA , ESTÁ FORTE NA HERANÇA DE 45 MILHOES DE DOLARES.

Tracy J. Ragland (@TracyJRagland)

Posted at 3:00 PM on December 16, 2013

Marjorie answered I am taken by surprise that anybody able to make $4014 in a few weeks on the internet. view website>>> FB39.COM