Miley Cyrus Swaps Sophisticated Jingle Ball Look For Sexy Santa Get-Up

Mon, December 16, 2013 9:28am EST by 11 Comments
Miley Cyrus Jingle Ball Outfits
Getty

marina (@manning_marina)

Posted at 3:46 PM on December 26, 2013

my buddy’s step-aunt makes $62 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for ten months but last month her check was $13474 just working on the internet for a few hours. published here>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Kenny

Posted at 11:20 PM on December 25, 2013

To late now, no going back. She wanted the slutty image , well she got her wish! She makes me sick!

heidige25 (@HeidiGe25)

Posted at 11:50 PM on December 21, 2013

my friend’s sister makes $60 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her check was $13733 just working on the computer for a few hours. . …….:>
========================================
JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

StephanieBEverett (@StephanieBEvere)

Posted at 5:44 PM on December 21, 2013

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $88/hr on the internet. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her pay was $12798 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go Here=======> jobs59.ℭOM

yack

Posted at 8:51 AM on December 20, 2013

I don`t know why but this girl Always looks disgusting, like a drown chicken or something

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 12:55 PM on December 18, 2013

Mile dear you got the money ,go buy yourself some dresses, is winter time put away thse shorts please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is ridiculous girl

Mare

Posted at 9:44 PM on December 17, 2013

She looks nice in both. One for the red carpet and one for performing. Isn’t it normal to change outfits when you perform?

naisi

Posted at 9:40 AM on December 17, 2013

Love Mily

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 1:49 PM on December 16, 2013

SHE IS A PIG EITHER WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

princess anderson

Posted at 2:24 PM on December 21, 2013

I would like to now exactly what she thinks she is doing. What happened to her little blond wig and her HANNAH MONTANA. I used to watch her show all the time until I saw her on December 16. I wonder if she is thinking about all the small children out there who love her show and are watching her ruin herself bit by bit and for the record, if she reads this I am ten years old and I USED to love Miley Cyrus until she slipped on a banana peel and lost her marbles. I would like to give her a piece of my mind because I hate what she has done to herself and if I were her parents I would go onto one of her shows and whip her a@$ Then and there. I think it is just sad what she is doing to herself!!!!!!!!!! Also while she is trying to twerk she ain’t got no booty to be twerking with. she is a out of her d@#$ mouth and I am so pissed off at that stupid fu@#$%& B@#$%!! and I hope she reads this.

Matthew Seco

Posted at 10:02 AM on December 16, 2013

Man bet she was cold by wearing that outfit