Ariana Grande’s Pretty Pink Lips At Z100’s Jingle Ball

Mon, December 16, 2013 4:42pm EST by 8 Comments
Ariana Grande Makeup Z100 Jingle Ball
Neilson Barnard/Entertainment/Getty Images

Ariana looked so pretty as she took the stage at Z100’s Jingle Ball in New York City on Dec. 13. She performed alongside Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus — get her gorgeous beauty look below!

Ariana Grande, 20, has the flirty, feminine look down pat! She looked amazing with her hair half up and her lips a pretty pink shade as she took the stage at Madison Square Garden.

Ariana Grande Makeup At Z100’s Jingle Ball — New York City Beauty Look

Ariana rocked her typical ‘do — her hair half up with curls at the bottom. She rocked falsies on her lashes and a pretty pink lip. To get the look, check out Burt’s Bees Lip Gloss. It’s 100% natural, comes in 12 colors and is incredibly hydrating and moisturizing.

Ariana’s Surreal Night

Ariana took to Instagram to document the night, posting photos with the captions, “Madison Square Garden #jingleball I <3 Radio” and “last 1 :) can’t believe I got to perform at Madison Square Garden. Grateful! Sweet dreams.”

On the red carpet backstage before the show, Ariana was presented with a plaque for her number 1 album debut! She wrote: “my label @republicrecords and Monte and @charliewalk surprised me with a plaque for my album debuting at # 1 last night. They presented it to me with my friends from Clear Channel. I feel so blessed!!! What a special moment. Thank you guys for making it happen.”

Are you loving Ariana’s hair and makeup look at Madison Square Garden, HollywoodLifers? Tell us below.

– Dory Larrabee

More Ariana Grande Beauty News:

1. Ariana Grande’s Subtle Before & After Style Change — See Her New Hair
  2. Ariana Grande’s Stylish Braids At Dallas Jingle Ball — Get The Look
  3. http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/10/07/ariana-grande-blonde-hair-sam-cat-press-uk/

Dev K.

Posted at 1:58 PM on January 28, 2014

I am a big fan of Ariana. I think people should understand that she cares more about FEELING great than looking it. She is perfect and so sweet. She isn’t out to impress anybody.

kayla

Posted at 9:20 PM on December 17, 2013

She definitely looks cute with that hairstyle, but she needs to try other hairstyles to. I love u Ari! ♥

Stacey

Posted at 6:14 PM on December 17, 2013

She looks beautiful always, but her hair is SOOO boring!!! and makes her look like a 7 year old.

Gray

Posted at 10:02 AM on December 17, 2013

I can’t even handle her hair! She’s such a pretty girl, and has beautiful hair, but when she fixes it this way CONSTANTLY, all it does it make her look 12. You’re not “Jenny from the Block”… PLEASE grow up and out of that hairstyle.

Romy

Posted at 12:14 AM on December 17, 2013

Again with that hairstyle ugh

Zen

Posted at 11:39 PM on December 16, 2013

Not many people scare me, but somehow she does. She looks like a pretty little doll in a scary movie that any minute might turn evil. She looks very unnatural. The hair probably is the problem.

Ari

Posted at 5:43 PM on December 16, 2013

Lose that stupid childish hairstyle. Your hair looks FRIED.

Julia