Ludacris Posts Heartfelt Order Of Service From Paul Walker’s Funeral

Sun, December 15, 2013 11:35am EDT by 12 Comments
Paul Walker Funeral Program
Courtesy of Instagram, FameFlynet

jmsrathbun

Posted at 6:56 AM on April 3, 2014

Paul was not a reel life Hero; he was also a real Hero with his nature, attitude and personality. I can’t forget his acting which is very close to my heart. ‘Fast and Furious’ Series will be incomplete without Paul Walker.

Lila

Posted at 3:13 PM on December 20, 2013

:( my baby

Starlet

Posted at 10:46 AM on December 16, 2013

Walker was a strong man in-did. i loved all his role play in the movie fast and furrus. RIP walker

MERRILYN A SMITH

Posted at 4:34 AM on December 16, 2013

Merry Xmas to you all,Hope you all have a Happy New Year
and a safe one.
Cheers Mel.

Nora

Posted at 1:26 AM on December 16, 2013

My thoughts and prayers go out to paul”s family and friends i will surely miss you paul walker you always be my friend and your in my heart forever.

trunzoyj5556

Posted at 9:04 PM on December 15, 2013

xcbxcbxcbqwrtqwt

wealthypeople20

Posted at 8:39 PM on December 15, 2013

Merry Christmas! Wealthy Men Dating Women, wealthy women seeking men on____RichFishes.ōrg. Thousands of Wealthy Men and Women. Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for wealthy single seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.

PennyRMickelson (@PennyRMickelson)

Posted at 6:41 PM on December 15, 2013

my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $61/hour on the internet. She has been laid off for eight months but last month her pay check was $19482 just working on the internet for a few hours. why not find out more

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ F­B­4­­9.C­O­M

christell benjamin

Posted at 6:18 PM on December 15, 2013

Hi I’m from grenadad I just want ed to say I’m a big fan of paul walker. The day he died I cry like a new born baby cryin for its mother,paul I no u gone in a better place, hey paul could u do one thing for me up there ? Could u tell jesus I said I love him an to take care of u.

Elisângela

Posted at 7:03 PM on December 15, 2013

I hope that him be with Jesus. I hope from my deeper heart.

erichendricks (@erichendricks15)

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 15, 2013

Melvin answered I am dazzled that someone can earn $4599 in one month on the computer. hop over to this website>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

elizabethssherer (@elizabethsshere)

Posted at 12:54 PM on December 15, 2013

My Uncle Sean just got a fantastic blue Volkswagen Touareg Hybrid from only workin part time on a home pc… hop over to here==> jobs25.ℭOM