Lamar Odom: Why He Thinks Khloe Kardashian Owes Him After Divorce

youtube pay per click

Posted at 11:31 AM on February 10, 2014

This information is worth everyone’s attention. Where can I
find out more?

Liliana

Posted at 5:24 PM on December 19, 2013

Lamar ruined everything with all thecheating an d mistresses alegations. he turned down Khloe the day he got involved in those relations. I wish him my best though.

Klowe

Posted at 1:57 PM on December 17, 2013

I Love Lamar…he is real and down to earth! That family has become so greedy! I do not believe this story at all. What ever happened to…for better or worse til death do us part. People are way to quick to divorce these days…so sorry Lamar that you got caught up with these people whom I used to like back I’m the day. Now they are just full of themselves.

colet7

Posted at 6:19 PM on December 16, 2013

I dont believe this story, this story is as fake as the one who’s writing it..they just want us 2 comment and hate Lamar..yea he did his dirt but that man hurting 2, he hasn’t been seen out since.. this ain’t the only story gonna be made up, u gonna get stories the rest of this month and more..khloe said it herself he is the nicest person she ever seen, he just had demons about him and that’s sad.which he said nobody 2 blame but himself

Tracy J. Ragland (@TracyJRagland)

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 16, 2013

Marjorie answered I am taken by surprise that anybody able to make $4014 in a few weeks on the internet. view website>>> FB39.COM

Layla

Posted at 1:38 PM on December 16, 2013

LAMAR HAVE MUCH MORE MONEY THAN KLOE EVERY LIFE…HE CAN PAY FOR HER AND HIM ANYTHING.

Thosollover (@Thosollover1)

Posted at 12:18 PM on December 16, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,
Bay95.cOM

Kaurreche Simz

Posted at 1:38 AM on December 16, 2013

bunch of BS crap

Vicky

Posted at 12:55 AM on December 16, 2013

First of all this story is a bogus bunch of crap,he could not be that dumb, all she owes him is a swift kick in the a**, everyone that appears on that show is paid a salary for doing so, so whatever shows he did, he was already paid separately for that, she owes him nothing, and technically if she wanted to be a b*tch she could take him to the cleansers for cheating and all the emotional drama, he just needs to shut up and walk away and be happy he is alive and go take care of his kids. Thank God she did not get pregnant, this is a prime example of EVERYTHING FOR A REASON.

rod

Posted at 12:18 AM on December 16, 2013

Let’s hook up Khloe and have lots of sex.

Hate whores

Posted at 11:42 PM on December 15, 2013

From info khloe was watching his account that he could not even spend. So was he being paid for the reality,his rich soil clothing line and the sham fragrance. He was not even able to use his money without khloe peeping so she definately owe him. Lamar stop talking and call a lawyer. When someone say lamar mess their brand am going to ask what brand? The sextape brand? Really? Khloe use to hold louis Vuitton when she met lamar she started upgrading to chanel and birkins.

Hate whores

Posted at 11:55 PM on December 15, 2013

And lets all remember how lamar got mess up. Khloe messed him up,If he had not met khloe he would have been playing for lakers. This kardashians are opportunist.. When he was traded to Dallas she immediately took advantage with the cameras rolling while he was hurting. She was meeting mayors and just sucking all the attention. She is very pretentious. She hater kris humphries because he bought a ring for two million for kim which was even a lie. I wonder how much her ring is worth. They just want to feel high and they are not. Why do people live their life trying to look like they have everything. Wow love don’t cost money or even a ring. Just look at Kim’s face now,looking very old. Fake people

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:39 PM on December 15, 2013

because she is a die hard cheater…………..

Bec

Posted at 11:32 PM on December 15, 2013

Pretty sure Lamar has a way higher net worth than Khloe though..

Susan G

Posted at 9:26 PM on December 15, 2013

Are you frickin’ kiddîng me???! Lamar has DAMAGED the Kardashian Brand with his drug use; whoring; and being thrown off the team!! It isn’t like he didn’t know what he was getting into with the reality show! She was involved in that from the get-go! If anything, the fact that he is quite famous now may be one of the reasons that a team gives him another chance! I can understand it if Lamar had been faithful and Khloe was the one who had messed up her life, but I would have thrown this guy out a LONG time ago!! With all the diseases out there, NO ONE should be sleeping with a drug addict who is whoring around. I don’t care how rich or famous he is! Not only that, but Khloe was pretty sweet to him. I was surprised. Oh and last of all?? He has 56 MILLION dollars!! Hopefully, that will last him the rest of his life. I wish him the best, but he blew this marriage!

Truman

Posted at 11:20 PM on December 16, 2013

Susan we get it you are a paid Kardshian troll. PLEASE STOP THE SLANDER … PROVE HE EVER DID COCAINE! Which is what the KK’s Kris Jenner wants everyone to believe. lol

LAMAR ODOM IS WORTH 100 Million dollars not 58. He is not interested in her paltry 18 mil.

Susan G

Posted at 10:50 PM on December 27, 2013

I am not a PAID Kardashian troll and I seldom even watch the show anymore. I own an aviation company, which is probably a lot more than you will ever own. But IF this story is true, Lamar isn’t owed a thing. HE screwed it up with drug use and whoring around. I wouldn’t have put up with it for one minute! I am glad that Khloe has found someone else.

And frankly, it doesn’t matter WHAT the Kardashians became famous for. They definitely have a brand. Visit their store in Vegas if you have any doubts.

Lilly

Posted at 6:07 AM on December 18, 2013

And what is the kadashian Brand may I ask? They all got famous for kim sucking ray j big black c**k.

trunzoyj5556

Posted at 9:01 PM on December 15, 2013

xbzxbtewtcbxcb

guest

Posted at 8:33 PM on December 15, 2013

If this is a true story, Lamar needs to quit. he did not complain about the branding of Lamar that Kris Jenner put together, that allowed his Rich Soil clothes to be in Kitson, and his and Khloe’s Unbreakable perfume placement, which he must have made a very nice bundle from. Let’s face it he was attracted to the high profile aspect of the relationship, so he needs to spare us from all the whining and go get sober.

Truman

Posted at 11:22 PM on December 16, 2013

He doesn’t need their money but Khole needs his as evident from the prenup restrictions.

Lilly

Posted at 6:36 AM on December 18, 2013

When khloe and lamar got married her reality show was only on the air for two freaking years, prior to that no one knew who she was. Lamar had already made a name for himself having played in the nba from 1999.kuwtk came on air in 2007 they married in 2009. So how is it that kris made him what he is, that’s what a manager was suppose to do get deals to make you money. She is being paid to do that. It makes me smile when people try make it seem like because lamar was married to khloe he got successful, this man can stand on his own with out the help of any of these fame seeking whores. He worked hard to have a networth of 58 million dollars , that didnt fall in his lap and it sure didnt get there with the help of the kadashians. This is a reality star how could you compare? Rich soil is his accomplishment, unbreakable is something him and his wife did as a business venture together so how is kris jenner responsible for this, other than doing what she is paid to do and that is being a manager.

Lapist45

Posted at 8:02 PM on December 15, 2013

Bе pаid wееkly аnd еаrn likе а bоss! I just bоught а grеаt Mаzdа MX-5 frоm hаving еаrnеd $7126 this pаst 4 wееks аnd $12k pаst mоnth. Withоut аny dоubt this is thе еаsiеst аnd mоst cоmfоrtаblе jоb I’vе еvеr hаd. I bеgаn this 6 mоnths аgо аnd right аwаy wаs bringing in mоrе thаn $83 pеr/h. This is whаt I dо… Јоbs95.Сom

Bluie ivez

Posted at 7:21 PM on December 15, 2013

Haha bawha this story make me lmfao cause it’s made up to sell story at the end of the day Khole k dont own Lamar shiity

rafaeldiascastro (@rafaeldiascastr)

Posted at 5:53 PM on December 15, 2013

my neighbor’s mom makes $78 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired for 6 months but last month her income was $14258 just working on the laptop for a few hours. visit this page,,,,.. J­O­B­S­5­3.COM

Candace