Khloe Kardashian & Matt Kemp ‘Hooking Up’ & ‘Could Become More’

Sat, December 14, 2013 4:21pm EDT by 48 Comments
Matt Kemp Khloe Kardashian Hooking Up
Getty

Norberto

Posted at 10:32 PM on December 17, 2013

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and check again here
frequently. I’m quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!

Tracy J. Ragland (@TracyJRagland)

Posted at 2:57 PM on December 16, 2013

Marjorie answered I am taken by surprise that anybody able to make $4014 in a few weeks on the internet. view website>>> FB39.COM

Taby1937 (@Taby1937)

Posted at 2:11 PM on December 16, 2013

just before I saw the bank draft ov $7786, I accept …that…my mom in-law had been realey making money part-time on their laptop.. there aunt had bean doing this for only about twentey months and a short time ago repaid the dept on their apartment and got a brand new Infiniti. visit this site……Rush64.COM

klansman X

Posted at 12:46 PM on December 16, 2013

From one worthless spook to another… khloe has zero self esteem… disgusting…

werelaughingatu

Posted at 1:05 PM on December 16, 2013

Um.. a dude going around spouting out racist garbage hidden behind a screen name on a Hollywood Gossip site is what really screams ‘low self-esteem’. Get a girlfriend.

Thosollover (@Thosollover1)

Posted at 12:17 PM on December 16, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,
Bay95.cOM

ann barb

Posted at 11:20 AM on December 16, 2013

YOU SAY LARMAR IS ON DRUGS HOW DO YOU KNOW? YOU MUST BE DOING IT WITH HIM TO BE IN HIS PRESENCE! GIVE HIM A BREAK HL? HALF LIES AND GOD’S KNOWS IF ITS TRUE YOU ALL DON’T REALLY KNOW YOURSELF U ALL PROBABLY ASUMING!

Melinda

Posted at 10:44 PM on December 15, 2013

I’d like to know what is wrong with this man. Who wants to go on a date with someone who just filed for divorce? Maybe it’s a little too soon? Never mind the fact it’s a Kartrashian!

Becky

Posted at 5:31 PM on December 15, 2013

The k women are basically beards for gay men! Maybe they get paid too to tend who knows.

Kelendryah and kiaryr twins sister

Posted at 2:12 PM on December 15, 2013

People should stfu and the hater keep it moving. This is a rumor about them two dating. I wish her the best,good finding love and happiness

hickory

Posted at 1:35 PM on December 15, 2013

The kardashians are the last resort for a guy. I have the lowest concept of the whole family except for the two young teens who probably could still be saved. Khloe is so desperate she shows no respect for herself or her ex-husband. No one in their right mind starts dating the very next day, let alone if you are a celebrity and the paparazzi chase you 24/7. It is even healthy for her to stay single for a few months before jumping into a new relationship. The kartrashians are disgusting to say the least.

Lee

Posted at 8:33 PM on December 15, 2013

“Showing no respect for her ex- husband” WTF are you talking about?? Even before filing for divorce Omar was announcing to the world that he was unfaithful to Khloe. He is a drug-addict loser who does not deserve respect from anyone. He might be worth millions but respect is earned and at the end of the day he smells like a dog, barks like a dog, he is a dog.

hickory

Posted at 12:18 AM on December 16, 2013

Just becuz your ex was despicable doesn’t mean you have to repay or retaliate. For all we know Matt Kemp is just being used as a rebound. I know I wouldn’t start dating not only to show some consideration to my ex but for myself; let alone if I were a celebrity. Maybe Lamar Odom is a piece of **** but my point is that you don’t have to jump from one guy to the next. It is not ethical or moral or even healthy. And don’t get so angry about it. You’re not one of them, are you?

Sweetness and Light

Posted at 5:49 PM on December 16, 2013

You got it wrong, it’s the karwhordians who are the dogs, they offer up their vaginas to every wallet they think they can plunder/every dog with a diamond collar that cocks his leg at them

klansman X