Paul Walker Fans React To Report That Brother Will Be In ‘Fast’ Sequel

Fri, December 13, 2013 8:56pm EDT by 43 Comments
Paul Walker Brother Sequel
FameFlyNet/SplashNews

WCI

Posted at 7:45 AM on March 6, 2014

It will be a great idea to use his brother to finish the film. Paul Walker would be happy and honored in heaven.

maria

Posted at 3:12 PM on January 6, 2014

I think it is great to see that hope he does other work I would like to see him other movies and he is also cute

Trinity

Posted at 9:03 PM on January 1, 2014

Paul Walker will be doing a great thing. Honoring his brother in a way no other could. Congratulations Cody and sorry for the unfortunate circumstances.

John

Posted at 6:26 AM on December 18, 2013

This is very easy !! Just put a narcs bad gang to kill Brian O’conner and Brian’s Brother (Cody)
steps in the franchise to avenged Brian’s death on the movie !!
I hope they put Cody and also CGI him to appear a bit older !! I know Paul would love this idea !!! RIP Paul Walker
You will live forever in our hearts !!!

Bradley

Posted at 7:35 AM on December 18, 2013

I had the same idea od Cody coming in as an unknown and long lost brother, who appears to avenge his brothers death with the rest of the FF crew. He could then go on to filming in FF8 etc.

Great idea.

me

Posted at 9:46 AM on December 17, 2013

I think having cody fill in for his brother would not only be gteat idea I think it would be an amazing way to honor his brother. I think paul would agree as well. Hope it happens

shanie15kaye

Posted at 5:05 PM on December 16, 2013

yeah why not! coby can be a better fill in for paul, and if universal is planning or would like to add another family in F&F coby walker can be a great addition playing a character of Brian O’conner’s brother and it can be a great way of honoring paul and we feel that paul is still in the franchise through his brother cody and i know that it will never be the same again not having paul and that there’s no one who can replace paul in FF but having cody feels like paul is still there.

Andrew

Posted at 4:34 PM on December 16, 2013

No justin bieber no cody walker ..we need paul walker back!!

me

Posted at 12:38 PM on December 16, 2013

Some people tweeting crazy stuff Cody looks alot like Paul but he is soo much younger looking than the rest of the crew which might not look right.It’s a great idea since they look alike as a tribute to add Cody anywhere they need him adding Paul in as well.

Kim

Posted at 8:21 PM on December 15, 2013

Yes I think Paul would have loved the idea of his brother finishing his roles for him! Cody definitely looks enough like Paul to pull it off too. Same pretty blue eyes and boyish cuteness :) I feel that would be a better option than to just scrap the whole movie.

Bonnie

Posted at 9:54 PM on December 14, 2013

Yes use Cody Walker. I think it would be awesome. And Paul would have loved the idea

erichendricks (@erichendricks15)

Posted at 3:21 PM on December 15, 2013

Melvin answered I am dazzled that someone can earn $4599 in one month on the computer. hop over to this website>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M