Khloe Kardashian Divorce: How She Could Go After Lamar Odom’s Fortune

Fri, December 13, 2013 10:46am EDT by 14 Comments
Lamar Odom Khloe Kardashian Prenup
Getty

Hack for Boom Beach

Posted at 9:29 PM on April 11, 2014

Howdy I am so glad I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I
was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all
at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your
RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back
to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

Iron Force Hack iOS

Posted at 3:13 AM on March 22, 2014

Howdy! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for
the great info you’ve got right here on this post. I will be coming back to your web site for more
soon.

www.pinterest.com

Posted at 3:08 AM on March 22, 2014

Hello, yeah this post is truly pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging.
thanks.

Sweetness and Light

Posted at 5:11 PM on December 16, 2013

Khloe is still upset with mommy failing the paternity test regarding Khloe’s real father (kris avoided taking it, so same thing) so she will do the right thing. If she doesn’t, Lamar can always hire a hit man to do the whole family in – that would be a great reality episode to watch

Absolutely Disgusted

Posted at 6:38 AM on December 14, 2013

Khloe will do what Momma says and Momma will say go for the money. That is all this family thinks of.

James

Posted at 6:37 AM on December 14, 2013

Go get his s money girl, your’e a kardashian. You know how to get it! If you don’t take his money, you won’t be able to hold your head up in in that family! Get it all m make mommy proud!

cathybgonzalez (@cathybgonzalez)

Posted at 8:22 PM on December 13, 2013

my friend’s mom makes $83 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her income was $15409 just working on the computer for a few hours. linked here===> jobs25.ℭOM

carol

Posted at 3:55 PM on December 13, 2013

khloe walk away! you have your own fortune and with your money hungry pig mama i’m sure that fortune will continue to grow.

Dianne B. Jackson (@DianneBJackson)

Posted at 3:08 PM on December 13, 2013

Crystal implied I’m alarmed that a stay at home mom can profit $5309 in four weeks on the computer. navigate to this website>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

curious

Posted at 11:57 AM on December 13, 2013

khloe is no angel or the angel people think she is ok. Khloe has her demons as well,her side kicks along with an alcohol addiction, the marriage was only an arrangement for the show. Khloe has known about lamar issues from day one. Please tell me, what woman doesn’t know her man ok. In my opinion, Lamar has always had his side kicks as well it was a mutual understanding remember in one episode khloe stated that she would do a threesome with lamar.hmmm Also remember she had that stripper pole built in their bedroom along with handcuffs,black spanking sticks, how crazy is that right and for some reason the females in that family always stayed at the sex stores all the time etc. Sound kinda sick to me, oh well, it is what it is ok. The bottom line I do not believe that kris jenner, will push lamar to the breaking point he ,will publish an all tell book on this wicked evil cursed illuminati kardashian/jenner family right and kris j does not want anything to be exposed. The whole truth nothing but the truth tells on this wicked,evil,kursed, family they calls themselves. Lamar I am quite sure is tired of all the LIES and DECEIT this family lives with each day, and wants OUT big time. Now their reality is spiraling downward faster than a speeding bullet like superman. I can not wait till 2015 to come maybe before then this family will be GONE along with some other reality shows in tow. Lamar will be free, and khloe will move on to the next pro baller oh it has been announced on mto that khloe is now dating RIRI’S EX MATT KEMP(if any of it is true). I wonder what money deal has kris jenner paid this young man to date her daughter.hmm khloe loves lamar yea right, if the story is true about her and matt kemp I guess it is true khloe had her side kicks all the long and that is one of the reasons lamar did not cheat on khloe ones must realize it was an arranged marriage from the beginning.The kardashians are not sure of what to do next with their lies, and all the fraudelent ways are truly catching up with them.Remember it is only opinion.Prayers goes out to Lamar and Khloe,Peace and LOVE to all.

Hate whores

Posted at 4:35 PM on December 13, 2013

Please dish more since I don’t know what is going on in the grave yard.

JustSaying

Posted at 11:32 AM on December 13, 2013

I hope she takes him for all she can get!!! he’s put her through hell and he’s only going to blow threw that 56 million on drugs and partying and paying his friends rent.

Hate whores

Posted at 4:43 PM on December 13, 2013

He took her through hell,really?the night khloe met lamar he was with his girlfriend. A girl was on Lamar’s lap. So what do you mean hell. She took him home that night and did him and married him in few days. Lamar owe her now than returning his money. Lamar being leaving his life before he met her. Other men are watching,she would just be a drive through

guest43

Posted at 11:10 AM on December 13, 2013

Even if she could go out for more money, it would make her look bad.
It would make her exactly what everyone thinks she is. A gold digger!
She should take whatever the agreement says and make a clean break.
She should thank her lucky stars they don’thave children as well.
Next time she’ll get to truly know a guy before up and marries him after only knowing him for a short time.