Khloe Kardashian Divorce: It’s Great You Realized Your Marriage Was A Lie

Fri, December 13, 2013 10:14pm EDT by 18 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Marriage Lamar Odom
Getty

Tanner Harber

Posted at 1:40 AM on February 12, 2014

Hey Dylan, don’t even worry about the photos. Ever since you & your twin Cole stared appearing on T.V every one of my friends, family & anyone else who had Seen you or your brother, swears I could be your long lost triplet. When I saw your pics of you naked, I swear it’s just like looking into a mirror just like you did in the pics. So if you ever read this, you should send me a E-Mail !!!!!!!!!!

Tanner Harber

Posted at 1:39 AM on February 12, 2014

Hey Dylan, don’t even worry about the photos. Ever since you & your twin Cole stared appearing on T.V every one of my friends, family & anyone else who had Seen you or your brother, swears I could be your long lost triplet. When I saw your pics of you naked, I swear it’s just like looking into a mirror just like you did in the pics. So if you ever read this, you should send me a Text.

Crystle

Posted at 8:52 PM on December 29, 2013

I love it when folks come together and share
opinions. Great website, continue the good work!

boycott these whores

Posted at 1:14 AM on December 18, 2013

Lamar likes crack whores and he realized he married one. Why should we blame him for getting rid of the trash. Good job Lamar you don’t need this trash.

KK boo

Posted at 10:42 AM on December 16, 2013

I think Bonnie’s words were harsh. SHE DOESN’T HAVE A CLUE WHAT WENT ON BEHIND DOORS! I’m sorry, but Bonnie has NO right to say this was an infidelity filled marriage. And she should quit with the symathy. We all know she doesn’t mean it. Meanwhile, I know this was hard for Khloe, and I admire her for being brave enough to take this sad step.

Hate whores

Posted at 3:21 AM on December 15, 2013

Knock knock!! Yesss….. Who is that? Is me kris humphries. I just found my ex wife’s cat mercy twerking by the Minnesota lake.

Knowitall

Posted at 3:56 PM on December 14, 2013

Bonny is reportedly good friends with Kris Jenner. Kris paid her thousands to print this lol

barsontqq909

Posted at 10:18 AM on December 14, 2013

cvxzvxzvxvxzv

na tej stronie

Posted at 9:28 AM on December 14, 2013

Matematyka z plusem sprawdziany

free download idm with crack

Posted at 1:48 AM on December 14, 2013

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that
it is really informative. I am gonna watch
out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future.

Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

....

Posted at 12:55 AM on December 14, 2013

Stupid article. What the neck is up with this attempt at a psychological crap…

jjinfl

Posted at 11:03 PM on December 13, 2013

Bonnie Fuller…give it up with all your quasi-psychological advice,. You are not a marriage counselor or a professional psychologist, as far as we know. Give it a rest.

alizadehno908

Posted at 10:43 PM on December 13, 2013

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:40 PM on December 13, 2013

she just hopes you all agree with this white slut.
……I SPIT ON HER!!

(this sickmaking racist)

mufasa

Posted at 9:35 PM on December 13, 2013

Its a bit ridiculous to say he’s not emotional or physically ready to be a father…he is a father. Hhe has two or three from past relationships. Get your facts right

Chelsea

Posted at 5:49 PM on December 13, 2013

U should not say his marriage was a Lie, that’s such a strong word, & u don’t even ehat the heck is hoing on between those two, so if u gonna give a note, don’t say thing you’re not so sure about!

thanks!

Ramzax21 O

Posted at 4:29 PM on December 13, 2013

There are so many story about them on here HL khole omdom will announce that her married is over when she’s ready to. Stop reporting so many article about her or the freak Lamar O

IC88

Posted at 4:28 PM on December 13, 2013

Friggin loved these two…he needs to get his ish together