Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce From Lamar Odom

Fri, December 13, 2013 4:30pm EDT by 14 Comments 10,649 Article Views
Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce From Lamar Odom
FameFlyNet

Atoyebi olaniran

Posted at 4:12 PM on April 23, 2014

Hi, you really really tried for him but for what next

Shank hater

Posted at 3:56 PM on December 21, 2013

Finally! Now shut and stop talking about it!!!

kemi

Posted at 7:28 PM on December 17, 2013

i still can’t seem to wrap my head around this. why would khloe and lamar be divorcing. I thought they would be together forever. But the again she did meet and get married to him in 30 days. I will just have to hear khloe say this herself before i can jump to conclusions.

Jennifer

Posted at 6:26 PM on December 17, 2013

I’m willing to bet that Lamar Odom gives great sex!!!!!!

Tootsie

Posted at 6:24 PM on December 17, 2013

Maybe they all stressed him out and made him feel insignificant. I mean, who wants to cater to every single whining woman within their family? Khloe should have known she needed to grow up fast and step off in order to have a private life with her man. But, she really did not want that.

Lori

Posted at 10:02 AM on December 16, 2013

It’s about time she left him. The affair, drugs, etc….she deserves much better than him!!

shumi

Posted at 10:43 AM on December 15, 2013

i am deeply hurt by this, i knew its coming and i thought they would solve their problems out not like this, no one ever wants a divorce when one is marrying someone, i just hope they would become friends along the way, i love u Khloè so much and i loved u even when were with Lamar, stay strong my girl, u will be just fine…….. “sobbing”

cathybgonzalez (@cathybgonzalez)

Posted at 8:24 PM on December 13, 2013

my friend’s mom makes $83 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her income was $15409 just working on the computer for a few hours. linked here===> jobs25.ℭOM

Michelle

Posted at 6:56 PM on December 13, 2013

What was he thinking. What were you thinking when you married each other. I saw a little boy in Lamar and grown woman in Chole wanting Love. He wanted a mother. His career was on the line, cause we all know he sucks as a Laker, he needed security, like a woman, when women need a strong man and security. Best of Luck Chole, sorry for your loss.

Michelle

Posted at 6:52 PM on December 13, 2013

He was looking for a Sugar momma, when he laugh at you wearing that bunny costume, that was a dead give away. A man that is really into you would not have responded that way,trust me I know. A woman who has loved several times and never committed to these losers. Engaged twice and dating 3 longterm. The more I got to know them the more I realized that I could not live with their flaws for the rest of my life. It takes at least two years to really get to know someone and marrying is a big step in my view but it seems so easy for a lot of people. I think that if people really took the time to get to know each other we would have less divorce and less marriages :). Good luck Choloe. By the way, I’m glad we dismissed each other in Greece Lamar, I knew you were a bad seed, just like the rest of those ball players. I’m not interested. WOMEN STOP HOOKING UP WITH THESE MEN WHO DON’T CARE ABOUT NOTHING BUT THEMSELVES AND ATHLETES AND ENTERTAINES. YES DOLLARS BU MO PROBLEMS, MO PROBLEMS MO PROBLEMS. GOOD LUCK

Hate whores

Posted at 5:13 PM on December 13, 2013

Wow. Khloe should have moved on long time knowing that the marriage was not going to work. She dragged every bit of it. She knew what they agreed on. Eva longoria was cheated on,she moved on without drama and cryptic messages. Well that’s what drama queen do but my advice to khloe find a man and know him first.

S . Roberts

Posted at 5:12 PM on December 13, 2013

Hey Khloe R.Bush is available . He he He He ………………

Bluie ivez

Posted at 4:48 PM on December 13, 2013

Good job khole omdo and she doing her job i wish them both well & god bless them both.

thomasnwafor

Posted at 4:41 PM on December 13, 2013

Wouldn’t know her if she fell over me