Justin Bieber Loves When Fans Cry From Happiness In New ‘Believe’ Clip

Fri, December 13, 2013 3:25pm EDT by 13 Comments

Justin made Friday the 13th a Film Friday the 13th, which is definitely good luck! In the latest installment, Justin voices his appreciation for his fans and shares what it’s like to see millions of Beliebers screaming for him. Click to watch!

Justin Bieber, 19, treated us all to another sneak peek of his upcoming movie, Believe, on Dec. 13. This time around, he answers the question of what he would do if he was bored — but he says that thanks to his amazing fans, boredom is never an option!

Justin Bieber Loves When Fans Cry From Happiness In New ‘Believe’ Clip

In the Film Friday clip, Justin is sitting with two friends, who ask him if he ever gets bored. Justin Bieber, bored? Never!

“Maybe if my fans weren’t screaming so loud I’d get bored, but they’re screaming so loud and they’re so excited and I see so many smiles and so many people crying of happiness. That doesn’t get old. How could that ever get old?” he replied.

Looks like the Biebs can’t ever retire, because his fans will always scream and cry for him!

To announce his latest clip, Justin tweeted:

Justin Bieber Gets Kissed By Fan In New ‘Believe’ Clip

Justin titled his last clip released on Dec. 6 “#FanLove,” and it’s simple but sweet. The teaser shows footage of Justin meeting with his fans — and even lets one lucky lady kiss him on the cheek. Tons of fans are shown sobbing after they meet him, and he even cutely tells one girl not to cry when she’s posing for a picture with him!

The video is set to an acoustic version of “All Around The World,” which is perfect, because Beliebers everywhere want to be loved — by Justin!

Do YOU love Justin’s latest Believe clip, HollywoodLifers? Let us know!

– Ivy Jacobson

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber Gets Kissed By Fan In New ‘Believe’ Clip — Watch
  2. Justin Bieber Releases Full ‘Believe’ Trailer — Watch
  3. Justin Bieber Flies High In New ‘Believe’ Preview — Watch

kepçe oyunları

Posted at 9:04 AM on December 24, 2013

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest
blogs on the net. I most certainly will highly recommend this web site!

website

Posted at 11:23 PM on December 23, 2013

What’s up Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web
site regularly, if so after that you will absolutely get nice know-how.

veletas de forja

Posted at 9:01 PM on December 20, 2013

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you
knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe
you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know
if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and
I look forward to your new updates.

Lionel

Posted at 5:15 AM on December 19, 2013

She doesn’t want you to try to make her feel whole.
Small things like that really make all the difference.
Such a position of thighs and legs would create a sense of good proportion and feeling of ease.

barb

Posted at 4:55 PM on December 16, 2013

he’s creepy looking

TimBirk1

Posted at 6:18 AM on December 16, 2013

It’s good to know that Justin gets really happy at his concerts seeing his fans react to him.

Abarajitha

Posted at 3:25 AM on December 14, 2013

I am so happy 2 c Justin happy. I luv him so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!. Muahhhhhhh I luv u my darling sweetheart Justin Bieber.

belieber

Posted at 2:26 AM on December 14, 2013

he’s cute

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 9:35 PM on December 13, 2013

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.

KALANI

Posted at 8:39 PM on December 13, 2013

JUSTIN IS AMAZING GUY. HE’S SO OH MY GOODNESS. I LOVE JUSTIN.

Mike

Posted at 4:05 PM on December 13, 2013

Hollywood shyt,,, making a cool guy look bad D: STFU Justin ROCKS! KNOW IT no matter how much shyt u guys post , and oh yea he can get Selena back whenever he wants asholes get over it .

Joshee

Posted at 4:02 PM on December 13, 2013

Wtf you People suck making it i mean showing what he means in a wrong way… STFU Paparazeeeeessss get over getting jelly of his Legendary life !

yaqoot

Posted at 3:57 PM on December 13, 2013

That’s amazing but why didn’t you mention any thing about his #Giveback Philippines to let people know who is the real Justin ?? In your website ??