Jenelle Evans: I Got My Life Together & Was ‘Trying’ For Second Baby

Fri, December 13, 2013 11:33am EDT by 11 Comments
Courtesy of Instagram

coupon for iherb

Posted at 8:59 AM on March 21, 2014

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I
am not sure whether or not this publish is written by way of him as nobody else know such
specified approximately my difficulty. You’re incredible!
Thanks!

shortya

Posted at 11:24 PM on February 11, 2014

I am sorry I think he’s using her to promote his modeling career. People who are that opposite don’t even hang in the same circle to have ever met. I think he of course purposely got her pregnant and is gonna do the same thing to her that Kevin F. Did to Brittany Spears. Get her knocked up fight for their kids then use her past against her. Watch she will end up paying him spousal support. Regardless of how good of a job he has even if he was a lawyer it doesn’t compare to the salary Janelle gets from teen mom. Trust me Google how much these girls make even the girls on 16 and pregnant make bank……with all that being said I don’t think she has changed. I don’t have a problem with her I just have never cared for the way she treats her mom. *honor your mother and father and your days shall be long* she has put her mother through hell. Then to see her mother say yeah I have to pay daycare…he’ll no Janelle you pay daycare your mom has raised her kids.grow up and be the adult you want the world to believe you are. But she will never change she still is so quick to yell,cuss,and get annoyed at her mom. Janelle if it want for your mom where would you or Jace be? Smh!

Daisy Brown

Posted at 5:00 PM on January 14, 2014

upto I saw the draft which was of $9288, I did not believe that…my… cousin was like really earning money part-time on there computar.. there brothers friend haz done this for under nine months and at present cleared the dept on their home and purchased a top of the range Audi Quattro. try this web-site

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ W­W­W­.­S­T­A­R­5­­8.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Ashley

Posted at 9:55 PM on January 2, 2014

I think she will change and hope she gets her son back her mother is crazy

baes

Posted at 7:42 PM on December 14, 2013

Does Jace habe FAS

megan

Posted at 2:04 AM on December 14, 2013

don’t forget… she went to jail few months ago for pissing dirty. Nate and her were pulled over and arrested for a DUI. Nate will most likely be going to jail in Jan. Tell me again how she’s doing good?

Yuck

Posted at 11:13 PM on December 13, 2013

In my opinion, that makes her even more idiotic than if it was a result of unprotected sex.

Like, really?

Michelle

Posted at 10:24 PM on December 13, 2013

Barb should refuse to take this baby. Its the only way Jenelle will grow up. Either she takes care of it or social services will. Her mom should not come to the rescue this time.

Lis

Posted at 9:45 PM on December 13, 2013

Let me if I got this right: Jenelle doesn’t even have custody of her first child ( but is proud she see him on most weekends), doesn’t pay support on said first child ( which was ridiculously low in the first place), is not divorced from her husband and yet she thought it was a good idea to purposely get pregnant with another one?
Yeah that’s logical. Get ready for another kid to raise Barb.

Ramzax21 O

Posted at 12:34 PM on December 13, 2013

good for her

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:05 PM on December 13, 2013

but short of sperm donors?
IN THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA?