Paul Walker’s Brother Cody In Talks To Film ‘Fast & Furious 7′ Scenes

Fri, December 13, 2013 4:34pm EDT by 45 Comments
Paul Walker Cody Walker Fast Furious
Courtesy Of Universal Studios, SplashNews

Aurora

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 16, 2014

I believe that they should bring his brother but to take revange for his brother. On nov 30 walker died but fast and furious will continued. Woth family respect i believed u should used tha nwes reporter shot to add in movie and make it look transporter kill him then brinv his brother when they give him a funeral and with permission of family and friends add his brother it will make the movie stronger and intriving for the fan of fast and ferious.

david jean

Posted at 11:58 AM on January 13, 2014

I rather have Justin bieber play 4 paul walker

Tahlia

Posted at 11:53 AM on January 10, 2014

Paul Walkers younger brother should finish off the last of Paul scenes in FF7 but if Universal decides to make a FF8 I don’t think his brother should be in that movie because it just wouldn’t be the same. At the end of FF7 it should just be Paul character starting a new life and retiring

Kim

Posted at 8:29 PM on December 19, 2013

I like the fact Paul’s brother Cody is stepping in to finish the Film in Paul’s honor, but please stop using the word replace.

summer

Posted at 11:28 PM on December 18, 2013

I love this idea way more then Justin Bieber taking his place. I totally respect his brother for doing it in his honor.

Molly

Posted at 1:08 AM on December 18, 2013

I Think His Brother Should Do It, Considering They Look Alot A Like, Also Because I Dont Think Paul Would Want Some Stranger Doing It. So I Say Yes To His Brother Cody Filling In For Him ♡

Arri

Posted at 12:51 PM on December 17, 2013

I think if they’re planning on using Cody there’s so much they need to change and work on. I don’t think it’s right just to use him as a filler. He should become part of the team.

Kristian

Posted at 8:25 AM on December 17, 2013

While I say yes, Paul Walker’s legacy should live on, and it should live on through his brother, but the main concern about replacing a big star like this, in what can be considered one of the greatest movie franchise ever made, would be, would Cody have the right chemistry?

Brian

Posted at 6:12 AM on December 17, 2013

Part of me says cody should do it coz i doubt paul would have wanted his best work to go unfinished, infact he would want it to live on. what better way than threw his brother……part of me thinks the series should have ended to honour paul z roll as Brian o’connor but i doubt he would have wanted that yet again so yeah let Cody do the F&F 7 film and complete his brother z work.

Tracy J. Ragland (@TracyJRagland)

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 16, 2013

Marjorie answered I am taken by surprise that anybody able to make $4014 in a few weeks on the internet. view website>>> FB39.COM