‘X Factor’ Recap : Final 3 Acts Revealed After Shocking Elimination

Thu, December 12, 2013 9:48pm EDT by 29 Comments
X Factor Dec. 12
Fox

JK

Posted at 6:00 PM on December 13, 2013

Carlito is great. Alex and Sierra use their ‘love look’ during their singing, which I don’t believe anyway. Jeff is also very good. I think the correct ones will win, the one that sings the best.

Terri

Posted at 5:44 PM on December 13, 2013

Carito will never make in the US, he just is not very good but seems to be very nice. I can see him being a star in Mecico. Restless Road got ripped !

0207rawanj

Posted at 8:55 AM on December 13, 2013

Reblogged this on Rawan's Blog.

Heather

Posted at 4:51 AM on December 13, 2013

The groups this year were weak. Carlito deserves to be there …. at least he’s hardworking and humble. These guys were cocky and not that talented …. never should’ve made it to the live shows. Keep making the subtle racist comments, idiots, they will get you nowhere.

Sharkeisha

Posted at 3:49 AM on December 13, 2013

Not watching next weeks ep.

Jessica Mefford

Posted at 3:34 AM on December 13, 2013

Restless Road should not have gone home. Carlito or Alex and Sierra should have gone instead. I’m not even watching next weeks episode.

DC

Posted at 2:34 AM on December 13, 2013

Carlito stinks just like his leather pants that he has been wearing on the last 5 performances. Menudo kicked him out of the group a long time ago. He looks like a monkey can somebody call the zookeeper…..thanks

Roadie

Posted at 1:14 AM on December 13, 2013

I’m ready for a Restless Road concert and tshirt.

Jessica Mefford

Posted at 3:35 AM on December 13, 2013

Me too

Aide Villegas

Posted at 1:03 AM on December 13, 2013

Restless Road should have stayed for the finale and Carlito should have been eliminated instead. I am officially dead inside.

MaryJane

Posted at 12:46 AM on December 13, 2013

Why the hell is Carlito still there!!!!!!!! There is nothing raw and original from him….. There is plenty of people I would rather have back then him. How can people be so blind and believe he has talent, yeah he can perform but he can’t sing… A&S and Jeff deserves to win, but to bad I won’t be watching it cause they just lost a viewer after tonight.

Gail

Posted at 12:31 AM on December 13, 2013

Well, I think they are all great but someone does have to go……..Better Restless Road or Carlos than Alex and Sierra or Jeff Gutt…..That’s where the real competition is…….I will be happy when either one of them win….:-)

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:23 AM on December 13, 2013

sorry, Michael Jackson couldn’t make it in time……………

Melissa

Posted at 12:06 AM on December 13, 2013

Carlitos needs to go home -___- he’s cute and all but Jeff Gutt, and Alex and Sierra have 50x more talent then him. I think he should’ve left a long time ago.

RedRiver

Posted at 11:48 PM on December 12, 2013

Idiots watch the X Factor.

X Factor Fan

Posted at 11:56 PM on December 12, 2013

why are you commenting on here if ‘idiots watch the x factor’ ? makes no sense

Gussi gussi

Posted at 11:28 PM on December 12, 2013

I love carlito

Ruby

Posted at 11:22 PM on December 12, 2013

Not to be rude to them but they are not as good as the 3 acts left. It was not shocking at all they can’t even harmonize. Colton sounds the best from them and stop bashing on carlito he’s more talented than restless road together. I love jeff and alex & sierra so I’m happy for them

daisy dukes

Posted at 12:31 AM on December 13, 2013

there is something fishy going on at the x factor.. what is Carlito doing in the final three?????? America GOT THIS WRONG….. wake up and listen to Simon..

Roadie

Posted at 1:10 AM on December 13, 2013

Carlito is not that good…he’s like every other mexican artist and has no originality. He should have left a very long time ago. Josh Levi should be in his place.

This girl

Posted at 11:16 PM on December 12, 2013

Umm hello, restless road will probably get a record deal. They need to be more developed. However, carlito is a GREAT performer. Yes he doesn’t have the best voice but he is a good singer and a GREAT dancer. He is humble hard working and constantly improving

X Factor Fan

Posted at 11:10 PM on December 12, 2013

Carlito needs to go home!!! he already had his chance with Menudo, if it didnt work out its for something. He isnt even that good looking. This whole season he hasnt done so well when it comes to the judges and to what the voting says. Alex and Sierra have always been safe and yes they have had their share of not soo good comments from the judges but they got it. Same thing with Jeff Gutt.

Klaus

Posted at 11:02 PM on December 12, 2013

After been without work for 6 months, I started freelancing over this site and with a little effort I easily bring in around $65 to $95 per/h! Without any doubt, it’s the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. It changed my life for the better and now I couldn’t be happier. This is what I do… Јоbs95.Сom

Lillian

Posted at 10:43 PM on December 12, 2013

Carlito was the one the I thought was going home They are pushing this guy on us and he stinks. His singing is OK but his looks and personality are the problem. He looks like a hobo with that cropped hair. Definitely no Xfactor here. Jeff will win it. The guy is that awesome. Alex and Sierra have a shot, but I think Jeff has this in the bag.

Cathy Sue Beaven

Posted at 2:46 AM on December 13, 2013

I think Alex and Sierra have been the very best from the start and I am praying for them to win!!!!You can tell the humility in them. You do not see that a lot anymore. It bothers me when people that are in these competitions use a family member that they need to win for. There are two that are doing it. Let America decide!

Anh Dze

Posted at 10:24 PM on December 12, 2013

No! No! No! Carlito needs to go home.

Lillian

Posted at 10:44 PM on December 12, 2013

Agree with you

Susana Martinez

Posted at 12:13 AM on December 13, 2013

I hope and pray that Jeff Gutts wins….he’s awesome.

Linda

Posted at 12:34 AM on December 13, 2013

I disagree with all of you. Carlito Olivero has worked very hard and has proven he has what it takes to survive.