‘X Factor’ Recap — Jeff Gutt Gets Standing Ovation For ‘Hallelujah’

Wed, December 11, 2013 10:56pm EST by 33 Comments
X Factor Dec. 11
Fox/Courtesy of Youtube

Lacy

Posted at 8:00 AM on June 7, 2014

I NEED to have a CD of Jeff Gutt. I lost all my iTunes songs from X factor. His voice settles my soul!.
Where can I get more?
Lacy

Dwight Karlsen

Posted at 1:40 AM on February 13, 2014

I am glad that I bought Jeff’s X Factor performance of “Demons” when I did, but I am rather shocked to see that all X Factor performances – from all seasons – appear to have been removed from iTunes. I don’t understand why, other than it must be because the Fox television network has canceled the show. I had hoped to buy more of Jeff’s X Factor songs, but sadly it looks like that is no longer possible.

Cecilia cordova

Posted at 3:21 AM on December 20, 2013

I think America wasn’t quite smart to vote for the lovebirds ” Alex & Sierra ” though I also liked them both but in terms of performances, uniqueness & un bored to watch as a singer Jeff Gutt has all that… & I just can’t see the lovebirds will last long in music industry. I just can’t see it..very rare. Jeff Gutt, you are still a winner in our hearts!!!! Can’t wait to buy your album pretty soon, Alelujah!!

Al

Posted at 8:50 AM on December 14, 2013

Jeff has a great, powerful and unique voice. He can make a tired overdone song new and exciting. ‘Feeling Good’ by Nina Simone was my favorite.

Donna

Posted at 11:32 AM on December 13, 2013

I love Jeff Gitt. He’s an awesome singer. He’s humble and amazing. It’s his time to shine.

Klaus

Posted at 11:03 PM on December 12, 2013

After been without work for 6 months, I started freelancing over this site and with a little effort I easily bring in around $65 to $95 per/h! Without any doubt, it’s the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. It changed my life for the better and now I couldn’t be happier. This is what I do… Јоbs95.Сom

Dhel Neal

Posted at 9:06 PM on December 12, 2013

Yessssssss so glad Jeff Gutt made it….hope to see u win…God Bless

Claudio

Posted at 9:04 PM on December 12, 2013

Jeff is great, i want an album with all his performance, Now. this man sings to god

altern

Posted at 5:31 PM on December 12, 2013

Gutt bores the hell out of me. And im sorry but EVERYONE AND ANYONE WHO DOES ‘Hallelujah’ tends to kill it its a song now that has become overdone for me personally… also did people forget this was his audition piece last year and why everyone liked him?! Everyone else got a song they havnt performed yet and two of Gutt’s options were auditionpieces he did either last year or this(‘Creep’ was one of the other options and he did that this year)…

I feel like production made it for Gutt to get this far and to promote him… saying he gives 200% doesnt mean anything because EVERYONE is giving it their all..

I wont care if he gets Top 2, i prefer him over Carlito and Restless Road but Im just truly rooting for Alex & Sierra for their unique and undeniabl chemistry and for really transforming songs into their own.

blonde

Posted at 2:09 AM on December 14, 2013

#1 The song was chosen by the fans for him and not just anyone can do Mr. Cohens song justice. Jeff is not up on stage for you to like him personally, it is about his singing. #2 He is not getting anything more than any of the others. He actually is more focused on winning than publicity. #3 It is Alex and Sierra whom seem forced and rehearsed. I am sorry to disagree with you but I do.He is talented and complex. I would not call that boring.

Gene B.

Posted at 2:03 PM on December 12, 2013

Demi Lovato needs dumped for sure, she is annoying besides having no talent, send her back to Disney, then take Carlito he is long over due going home, however I do believe his mentor Paulina is more then mentoring him, last week Fox cut cameras away when he kissed her on lips. Carlito has scored regardelss of what happens on X-Factor. Seems to be Paulina mentoring a lot.

Tameka Daniels

Posted at 12:34 PM on December 12, 2013

Jeff did a great job. I really hope he make it to the finale and win the whole competition. Good luck Jeff I’m cheering for you!!!

Jack Underwood

Posted at 12:20 PM on December 12, 2013

If Jeff Gutt doesn’t win Xfactor I will be totally shocked. He gives 200% every week and has such stage presence I wonder why he isn’t already a top rock star. Can’t wait for his first CD.

Mike

Posted at 1:05 PM on December 12, 2013

Sorry, Alex & Sierra will probably win it. Jeff just isn’t exciting enough as a performer, even though his voice has been stellar recently.

Mary A.

Posted at 9:57 AM on December 12, 2013

I think the finals should be Jeff Gutt, Alex and Sierra and Restless Road. I think Carlito should have been gone a long time ago, as other singers that were better were sent home.

NayShemar

Posted at 11:26 AM on December 12, 2013

Well you are wrong Restless Road should be going home and Carlito should win the voice;…..Think AGAIN

Mike

Posted at 1:06 PM on December 12, 2013

Haha, Carlito is not all that and most people agree.

Gene B.

Posted at 2:06 PM on December 12, 2013

Carlito shouldn’t even be this far, he should have went home very early in live shows.

daisy dukes

Posted at 8:49 PM on December 12, 2013

like hell they are going home!!!!!!

Gene B.

Posted at 2:05 PM on December 12, 2013

Carlito should have been gone weeks ago, long before Rion

BobFree

Posted at 9:35 AM on December 12, 2013

Dump the spoiled brat Demi !!!

Ronnie S

Posted at 10:29 AM on December 12, 2013

I agree, shes annoying, and just needs to be gone.

Mike

Posted at 1:07 PM on December 12, 2013

Yeah, she’s so annoying and the blue hair kills me!

Arlene Kostiuk

Posted at 1:46 PM on December 12, 2013

I totally agree with you Mike. Demi acts childish. It seems like she has a big problem with Simon. Simon is rather blunt in some of his comments, but lets face it… the man didn’t get where he is today by not knowing the business. He is a very intelligent man, and knows what he’s doing. Demi needs to grow up and try to learn from people like Simon. Seems like every season there is always one air head on the panel. As far as Jeff Gutt goes, He definately does give all he has, and yes he has an awesome voice,,, But the X Factor isn’t just the voice, you have to have Stage Presence also, and Jeff just dosn’t have much of that…. All four finalists are very good in thier own ways. It’s going to be a very difficult decision for America to make.

Eileen

Posted at 2:19 AM on December 14, 2013

I think that Kelly is getting Jeff to show more layers of himself and that is reflecting in his performances. He is getting better on his stage performances due to that.

Juliette T Gaskill

Posted at 5:04 AM on December 12, 2013

His voice touches my soul and makes me feel in heaven. i have a complete package of his all great songs…W­W­W.b­b­c­1­3­.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Teresa Phillips

Posted at 4:06 AM on December 12, 2013

I cant stop replaying this song from him. So moving and heart touching. Ftom last season and this one..amazing!!! absolutely amazing.

Arlene Kostiuk

Posted at 12:25 AM on December 12, 2013

All four finalists are awesome in thier own ways… It’s going to be a total heartbreaker to see any one of them eliminated. SOOO totally impressed with Restless Road. They all look like the All American Boys, and are very very good. Alex & Serria are so sweet & sincere, and also sing & perform very very well. Jeff Gutt has an AWESOME voice, and shows such a desire to win. Carlito lives X Factor to the bone, he is very very talented. All that said America is going to have a very very difficult time picking a winner……either way, it’s so very sad to see any one of them lose.

Tommy Bayard

Posted at 12:04 AM on December 12, 2013

Jeff Gutt deserves a break for once. He is absolutely the best of the final 4. However America is falling in love with Alex & Sierra. It’s going to be a close one.

Kmki

Posted at 12:24 AM on December 12, 2013

No because that’s what we did with Tate Stevens last season and he went nowhere. If he wins, it’s gonna be because he sings amazing!

Mary

Posted at 2:34 AM on December 12, 2013

Jeff Gutt is amazing and a brilliant talent. His voice is superior. I agree with Simon’s comments tonight. He should win because he is the XFactor. I love Tess too, but I’m not a fan of Jackie’s. She does too much shrieking for my taste, but she is young and will develop over time. I’ll miss Cole. He had such a unique voice and very easy to listen to.

Mike

Posted at 1:08 PM on December 12, 2013

Jeff is a talent and his voice may be superior, but he does NOT have the Xfactor. Being a pop star is much more than talent, it’s also personality and likeability. Unfortunately, while he seems like a nice guy, he just isn’t exciting enough for a lot of people.

altern

Posted at 5:38 PM on December 12, 2013

Tessanne and Jackie are from The Voice… The Voice finalists KILL the X Factor finalists (whomever they may be)… but different show different objectives.

Get your shows straight!