‘The Voice': Carson Daly ‘Glad’ Blake Shelton’s Team Can’t Win Season 5

Wed, December 11, 2013 1:07pm EDT by 10 Comments
The Voice Blake Shelton
Courtesy of NBC (2)

Susan Rusell

Posted at 10:15 AM on February 26, 2014

I’m glad to see Blake back and rested looking for this 2014 season. He’s a GREAT performer and I hope it is true that he is faithful and wanting to start family with his lovely and talented wife. He is a bit of a flirt. He may need to give up some of that boyishness that makes him fun to watch to be a great dad and spouse. I’m told guys don’t care about this, but he looks like he’s lost a bit of weight this season, as well. I hope he gets some great talent on his team. I know it’s early but he seems slow on the button so far. I’m sure he has a plan. I do miss the friendly banter between Blake and Usher (Please don’t tell me I spelled your name wrong :-( ). Hope that banter picks up. Good Luck to you Blake! Keep your wife in your heart and you’ll do well. She seems highly committed to you.

Maya

Posted at 7:37 PM on December 18, 2013

Blake, you are such a sweetheart! I think Cole fell out because noone wanted a Team Blake win again wich is just unfair. People should not vote for the Coach they dis/like. I love Blake and I still voted for Will, James, Caroline & Matthew. It should not matter on wich Team the contestent is. I think if that is the case next season againe, Blake will be out of it. Because I know someone who was on his Team last season and apperantly he DOES care about people on his team and if he feels that not one of them will win because the audience won´t have a Blake-win, I think he would leave. (sorry for the misstakes, my english is not that good)

rose

Posted at 9:42 PM on December 14, 2013

Just a short note regarding headline news here regarding Blake > Don’t you all wish you can sing like him;smile like him, love like him, and share his spirit and family morals like him??? Did you say ,” he cant win”???????? Now that’s a joke!…He won all our hearts and smiles , regardless of your so called, “votes”……..and so did his team members……………..giggles

rose

Posted at 9:39 PM on December 14, 2013

On a humorous side, I heard all those ” judges ” sing without acoustics at one time or another in the show;perhaps they need to get Cole and Mathew back to teach them a few things……….lololol…………

rose

Posted at 9:35 PM on December 14, 2013

Blake, you shine like no other; that smile is eternal!~ You won over all the glitter and chatter of vanities best~…….:)) by far, just being ,YOU~!!!!

rose

Posted at 9:33 PM on December 14, 2013

I appreciate the ability to have encountered such great performances of Mathew and Cole ;surely the most genuine entertainers, in heart and soul, and the many blessings bestowed upon them;along with voice and insight. I thank Blake for his endless smile to share with the world. Whoever wins ;many blessings with hopes that you never be molded, manipulated, and manifested with the many parasites of greed and corruption. :))) ps. I did try calling in to vote for you all;however, an endless “busy signal”, kind of like facebook, when a chosen guide was “too busy” to add you~………Need I say more?………

dottie vanpelt

Posted at 8:21 PM on December 13, 2013

team blake had all the talent i’m not interested in any of the others I did like cee loo’s caroline. i’m sick over cole, he should have won.

Jean

Posted at 6:59 PM on December 13, 2013

Since Cole was elimated, which I think he deserved to be in the finale, my vote is on Jacquie Lee. She isn’t my favorite but she deserves it more than the other two. It would have been great with each coach had one each in the finale. I think Blake make the Voice very interesting.

PJ Yusten (@GagaEJ)

Posted at 7:52 PM on December 12, 2013

They are all good but I’m not a big fan of the wales/screams/loud sound of the girls so I guess I pick Will. I thought Cole would be in the mix. Plus, I think they should have some kind of rule about professionals competing. It doesn’t seem fair. Tessanne has a career, Christina has made over Jacquie into a Mini Me.

Mona

Posted at 5:00 PM on December 12, 2013

I am bummed that cole is out also – but will go with will- the girls are good – don’t get me wrong – but like the tone of will’s voice -jacquie sounds too screechy and not at all to my taste – and tessanne is just not current enough for me