Paul Walker’s Daughter Meadow Walker Wears His Hat — Sad Photo

Wed, December 11, 2013 1:16pm EDT by 27 Comments
GSI, FameFlyNet

Damn!

Posted at 7:33 PM on September 13, 2014

Someone said this is his God Daughter not Meadow.

Linda

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 8, 2014

This is not Meadow Walker.

Mel

Posted at 9:05 PM on January 21, 2014

My heart goes out to meadow and her family. Like her I lost my mom, the heart of my family at a young age , I loved Paul’s movies, but give this family time to grieve. My mom wasn’t a star but she was a star to me and God gave me the most amazing miracle with my mom. Unbelievable! I’ll tell u about it if u want to hear it. It have me peace. I would love to tell meadow just to show her how strong God is. My prayers r with her and her family.

Amanda R

Posted at 4:09 PM on December 18, 2013

Yes – for the 55th time this is not Meadow Walker. Tired of seeing this picture.

Amber

Posted at 6:03 PM on December 16, 2013

FYI- that is not Meadow. Meadow’s hair is not this long. Might want to do better research before posting a picture of one of her friends. Look at photos posted today of Paul’s family on the beach. This same girl is with the real meadow. This girl even has this same hat on underneath a Viking hat. Stop trying to get pictures of Meadow, especially if you aren’t even sure what she looks like or whether or not it is truly her.

WH

Posted at 3:03 PM on December 15, 2013

Don’t see how it is any one else’s business if she wears his clothes and there is no need for the the poll either

ileana pezan

Posted at 6:20 PM on December 14, 2013

i’m so so sorry. nothing enebody can say will make you’re pain go away. you’re daddy will alway’s be in you’re heart. have faith in god. he will help you and you’re family.

Alyssa

Posted at 11:18 PM on December 13, 2013

I have watched all of Paul walkers movies. And Codey walker Paul’s younger brother might go in to play in fast and fuiruse.

TheTruth

Posted at 5:15 PM on December 13, 2013

That is NOT Meadow Rain Walker.

Melissa Elbert (@MelissaElbert2)

Posted at 12:24 PM on December 12, 2013

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ Good News My Buddies ▇ ▅ ▄ ▂ …”Can you have some spare time to sit back in your chair having your laptop with you and making some money online for some interesting online work “said Jenny Francis in the party last night ….see more what is for you there to increase your pocket money…………………. W­W­W.b­l­u­e­4­8­.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Juliette T Gaskill

Posted at 4:52 AM on December 12, 2013

yes. she is not. see her actual pics….W­W­W.b­b­c­1­3­.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Patricia Fleischhans-Philpot

Posted at 9:44 PM on December 12, 2013

U r an idiot!!!

Brittany

Posted at 1:53 AM on December 12, 2013

That’s not meadow. Yes I know for a FACT. She’s one of my closest friends! This is NOT Meadow you idiots.

Karen

Posted at 2:08 PM on December 12, 2013

Brittany, I’m glad you said something cause I thought Meadow has really changed over the last few days. Love tabloids. Seriously she has brown hair so she’s automatically Meadow. Tell Meadow we are all thinking of her during this hard time to stay strong and to know, her father was an amazing person in all aspects. She should always hold her head up knowing that he is with her always and she should proud of everything he stood for. He will never be forgotten, he was one in a million.

Sheila

Posted at 3:54 PM on December 12, 2013

I have no doubt that Paul is in Heaven. I have said numerous prayers for Meadow & Paul’s family & friends & every time I have this warm feeling. He was a great person that we should all strive to be more like him in our personal lives. He really stayed away from the Hollywood hype. I do wish the media would respect Meadow’s privacy and not photograph her. People need to leave this precious young lady alone. I know she is heartbroken but her pops will always be with her all the days of her life as her Angel. We must remember this is not goodbye but until I see you again. I will continue to pray for God’s peace for her & their family & friends. God rest this beautiful spirited great man. RIP Paul Walker you’ll not be forgotten & your work will continue on & we will love you always

yanceyzaai8977

Posted at 9:28 PM on December 11, 2013

gggggggggggggg

steve

Posted at 7:48 PM on December 11, 2013

I feel her pain as i also had lost my father but at the age of 12. Now 42, it does take time but it does get easier. You live by how a great person he really was and the good deeds he did. He will never leave you if you keep him in your memories. Also you will notice that down the line that all the things you do or eventually do are what your father had done. It’s like he’s living in you. Follow your heart and you will see him in you. Bless

Jane

Posted at 3:58 AM on December 12, 2013

I couldnt agree more. Both my parents died in the same year. I was 16 years old. It could have made me or broken me but I had a great family around me. From what I see of Pauls family Meadow will make it and she has her Dads blood running right through her. God Bless

C.

Posted at 5:16 PM on December 11, 2013

Looks like she’s wearing one of Paul’s sweaters, too…
Poor girl, I can’t even begin to imagine how horrible this must be for her. She must feel like she’s trapped in a nightmare…
Please leave her alone!

C.

Posted at 5:15 PM on December 11, 2013

Looks like the’s wearing one of Paul’s sweaters, too…
Please leave her alone!

Brittany

Posted at 1:55 AM on December 12, 2013

That’s not meadow.

Jez

Posted at 7:21 AM on December 16, 2013

Hey, who is this girl in the photo then? She looks like Paul Walker some. How is she doing? I am a big Paul Walker fan and I’m very impressed by how down to earth his family seems to be, considering they’re related to one of the biggest stars in Hollywood. My condolences go out to the family.

clarajeaves (@clarajeaves)

Posted at 4:04 PM on December 11, 2013

my best friend’s half-sister makes $89 an hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for six months but last month her income was $21792 just working on the internet for a few hours. look at this website…. J­O­B­­­S­2­­­­5.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Laura J. Ferguson (@LauraJFerguson1)

Posted at 3:02 PM on December 11, 2013

Bradley implied I’m dazzled that someone able to make $4669 in 4 weeks on the computer. pop over to this website,… F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

justmyopinion

Posted at 2:21 PM on December 11, 2013

is that meadow rain? she look like him in that pic.

rosannafpulver (@rosannafpulver)

Posted at 2:10 PM on December 11, 2013

my roomate’s mother makes $86 hourly on the internet. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her payment was $18968 just working on the internet for a few hours. Check This Out=====> W­W­W.J­O­B­S­2­5.COM

Olivier

Posted at 8:44 AM on January 1, 2014

55 hours/week isn’t just a few hours…