Paul Walker Fans Freak Out Over Justin Bieber ‘Fast & Furious’ Rumor

Wed, December 11, 2013 5:29pm EDT by 123 Comments 18,398 Article Views
Courtesy of Universal Pictures; Courtesy of Instagram

maamoun

Posted at 4:08 PM on April 5, 2014

WTF!!? justen beiber??! Noooooo Cody walker is the perfect replacement for paul walker . if justen act for paul walker I will not watch ff7

Aztec-Rose

Posted at 1:24 AM on April 1, 2014

if justin bieber did go in it there would be alot of people wanting to see it like me i do like justin bieber i also love cars most teenagers would love to watch this

shakirah

Posted at 11:43 PM on March 15, 2014

No thy dnt need jb they just need to take time n find some thiis look just Paul n act really good or they can have his brother act in the movie as well… so I dnt think they should use him

White Fang

Posted at 11:54 AM on March 14, 2014

@AxelBearings. Looks like we have a justin beiber fan here.

Taylor Zavala

Posted at 7:16 AM on March 10, 2014

if Justin burner was in fast and the furious 7there wouldn’t be anymore because he would probably ruin the whole entire set of movies

Axle Bearings

Posted at 3:28 AM on March 7, 2014

Fast and furious is for f*gs like vin diesel so why not Bieber?

Alberto

Posted at 3:26 PM on February 27, 2014

Fast and furious are one of the best movies and if justin beiber is in it it wont be good at all. There is no way he fits a strong character and it will just become a chick flick movie. That would be the most stupid idea ever made in history.

Rowan buser

Posted at 2:49 AM on February 27, 2014

Justin beiber will never take paul walkers place,, justin must just go back to his boyfriend,, i won’t ever watch fast and the furious again if he is in it. He must keep on dreaming

Lilly

Posted at 1:33 PM on February 21, 2014

I have watched every fast and furious movie if justin bieber replaces Paul walker then the rating would hit bottom rock know one would want to watch it coz it will be LAME my dad even took me to see them filming fast and furious 4 I love fast and furious but hate no offence Justin Bieber and the two just don’t mix I’m writing this coz if they do put justin bieber in then I will never ever EVER watch fast and furious again ok. So Bieber just But One Get One Free (bog of) Btw it will just be so amazing if they don’t pick anyone to replace Paul walker there’s no point it’s idiotic and stupid to put him in you have built up 6 movies leading to the end everyone should no what happens my dad took me to the conference on the 12 December 2013 and at the end of the 6th movie. It shows a flash forward of Paul’s baby driving a car. Going against a Spanish man in rio SO ALL YOU IDIOT BIEBER LOVERS CAN SHUT UP. COZ IT JUST WANT HAPPEN LIKE IT JUST CANT. SO. JUST SHUT UP U FAT BIEBER LOVERS. ALL U WHO HATE HIM IMLIKE TOTS in <3 with u

lesson2014

Posted at 8:51 PM on February 17, 2014

Liam hemsworth should take Paul’s place I seen him in empire state and he reminds me of him a lot!

Indhea

Posted at 3:25 PM on February 17, 2014

I think the movie would be sick with Justin in it,but I don’t think the movie would be the same without Paul. They shouldn’t make another one,just stop at 6!!

Kati Humphries

Posted at 4:27 PM on January 27, 2014

Putting Justin Bieber in as Paul Walker is an idiotic idea. I am so happy that it is fake. I wouldn’t even watch the movie if it was true. Justin Bieber is fake little boy that doesn’t deserve what he has got. There is no way he could take Paul Walkers place in the movie. He would make it the dumbest movie in movie history. I hate Justin Bieber and he doesn’t deserve to be in Fast and Furious 7

Cheyenne Hill

Posted at 8:53 PM on January 26, 2014

would tots watch fast 7 if justin replaces paul walker eeeeeeee

noreen

Posted at 2:27 AM on January 26, 2014

i think this is just fake !!!

Mikayla Bieber

Posted at 12:25 PM on January 17, 2014

I’m sorry to all of you who don’t want Justin Bieber in the movie , but I think Justin Bieber would be a great replacement ! Don’t get me wrong I love Paul Walker and Justin Bieber ! And I get where you all are coming from , I get it you ethier don’t like him or don’t want him in .

david

Posted at 12:21 AM on January 26, 2014

both don’t like him and don’t want him

Cheyenne Hill

Posted at 8:55 PM on January 26, 2014

agreed

hannah

Posted at 8:21 AM on February 6, 2014

hell no justin bieber can not be in the movie he would make the movie worser i hope he isnt in the movie theres no way in hell that i would watch the movie.

Jennifer

Posted at 12:23 AM on January 14, 2014

I’m sorry guys but that’s like the worst idea ever i mean i like Justin
I like Justin but i think it would be weird seeing Justin
Playing as Paul walker in fast and furious 7 and i seen al
All the movies to but if he plays in that movie i will kill
My self because i know how the movies go and Justin I’
I’m sorry but u can’t be in the movie i think u guys
Should put the part where Paul walker dies in the movie
And then no Justin and i even asked my teacher’s
And friends and my parents and they agreed they
All said worst idea ever and I’m being honest I’m sorry but h
But he can’t play in the movie i rather have the Sean
Where Paul walker dies and put into the movie and for real
And for real u guys r messed up DON’T PUT JUSTIN PLEAS
PLEASE HE IS NOT RIGHT just put the part where Paul walker dies in the movie and people will watch it and my name is Jennifer Gutierrez i live
Gutierrez i live in owatonna and think bout it have
People watch the movie or have people hate justin
And not watch the movies.

Hali Rhoden

Posted at 1:28 PM on January 9, 2014

I love Justin Biebers music videos!!!! Hes awesome!!!! But ill be damned if i freakin watch fast and furious 7 with justin bieber replacing paul walker they wuldnt make no money except in the 10-15 yr old girl region!!!!

hannah

Posted at 9:44 AM on January 6, 2014

i hope not, i really dont want to see Justin bieber on fast & furious 7. get somebody from Europe
just please dont put justin bieber on the movie. no! he will ruin the whole movie.
the movie would not be fast & furious.
it would be justin making every guy gay like him.

Mohan Gowda

Posted at 8:21 PM on January 4, 2014

Jb will rock in f and f 7

ben

Posted at 1:43 PM on January 11, 2014

f*ck you!!

april

Posted at 7:39 PM on January 12, 2014

yes he will be great in this movie they should go ahead and do it.

Sami Manzur (@samimanzur)

Posted at 11:54 PM on January 2, 2014

lol bardock brought me here

Abhishek walia

Posted at 11:05 PM on January 2, 2014

N00oo…
Naaaa
n
nevEr …
J.b sh0uldn’t be replaced
Eminem is much more better than J.bieber…

Jared and nicole

Posted at 11:25 PM on December 31, 2013

That’s would be the gayest thing if justin is in fast 7 I would never watch that movie if my life depended on it. It’s a great movie as is don’t screw it up. Just don’t make it please for the love of god.