Jamie Dornan Will Go ‘Full Frontal’ In ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Movie

Wed, December 11, 2013 6:43pm EDT by 32 Comments 11,241 Article Views
FameFLyNet

arwah ahmad ammar

Posted at 10:51 AM on February 22, 2014

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit
and sources back to your site? My website is in the exact same niche
as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from some of the information you present
here. Please let me know if this alright with you.
Cheers!

phylliskru (@phylliskru)

Posted at 4:23 PM on December 12, 2013

my buddy’s mother-in-law makes $87/hour on the computer. She has been out of work for 7 months but last month her pay check was $18078 just working on the computer for a few hours. you can check here>>>>> jobs25.ℭOM

Moseect1980 (@Moseect1980)

Posted at 3:40 PM on December 12, 2013

my best friend’s mother-in-law makes $63/hr on the computer. She has been laid off for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $21534 just working on the computer for a few hours. you could try this out,,,,,,Rush64.COM

norma

Posted at 12:34 PM on December 12, 2013

At the beginning I did not wanted him but now I love him. He is perfect Shadow Grey.

Tricia G. Golden (@TriciaGGolden)

Posted at 3:06 PM on December 12, 2013

like Gloria responded I’m amazed that some people can profit $7875 in a few weeks on the computer. find out here now>>> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Melissa Elbert (@MelissaElbert2)

Posted at 12:21 PM on December 12, 2013

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ Good News My Buddies ▇ ▅ ▄ ▂ …”Can you have some spare time to sit back in your chair having your laptop with you and making some money online for some interesting online work “said Jenny Francis in the party last night ….see more what is for you there to increase your pocket money…………………. ᴡᴡᴡ.ʙʟᴜᴇ48.ᴄᴏᴍ
Note: Do not copy paste this site manually write this in your browser

pottsywb4757

Posted at 10:27 AM on December 12, 2013

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.vcvncvncn

M

Posted at 9:46 AM on December 12, 2013

WOW they really are trying way too hard to gain viewers! First moving the date to valentines weekend of all weekends, then 2 versions, now they’re trying to entice people with a fully nude Jamie Dornan. Too bad a fully nude Dakota Johnson will just ruin the whole picture! And eh better had a big one if he wants to live up to Christian Grey. I’ll personally be waiting for the DVD. I think they could’ve done heaps better with the cast, I hate Dakota Johnson playing Ana. She insults the character in the books.

M

Posted at 9:47 AM on December 12, 2013

he better have* good grief iphone

LB

Posted at 9:36 AM on December 12, 2013

If they wanted to stay true to the books like they claim then they should’ve started with the cast! Dakota Johnson is HORRIBLE for Ana. No one likes her! She doesn’t embody or give off anything Ana or have the right look. And not only do I don’t want to see her naked but my fiancé doesn’t even care to!

Lacey

Posted at 9:41 AM on December 12, 2013

My thoughts exactly they wanna do it right by the explicit material but that’s not what this film is all about should’ve got the cast right first and then the other stuff, they seem so ignorant and are supposed to be profoessionals.

Lana

Posted at 6:08 AM on December 12, 2013

He can be naked, But Dakota I hope she doesn’t take her close of, I don’t think anyone wanna see her naked.

Juliette T Gaskill

Posted at 4:58 AM on December 12, 2013

No he can’t do it like walker. he was a matchless guy i love him…W­W­W.b­b­c­1­3­.C­­­O­­­­­­M

janetfl

Posted at 4:52 AM on December 12, 2013

Yeah I think I’d watch both but definitely looking forward to the NC-17 or ADULT rating one.

anne

Posted at 3:02 AM on December 12, 2013

gonna watch both!
don’t think it ‘s neccesary to show “all” Like a book can let you imagine the looks a movie can make you imagine that part as well. But of course curious how they gonna show “all” ;)

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:57 PM on December 11, 2013

like “Walker” with a Porsche too?

Susy

Posted at 10:25 PM on December 11, 2013

In the book isn’t he almost always in his jeans or pj bottoms? Although I wouldn’t mind full frontal. And even though I’m only watching the movie for the love story ;) I feel that the nc-17 version will be truer to the books so that’s the one I’m watching. I just hope it comes to my theatre.

wealthypeople20

Posted at 10:04 PM on December 11, 2013

Merry Christmas! Wealthy Men Dating Women, wealthy women seeking men on____RichFishes.Çom. Thousands of Wealthy Men and Women. Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for wealthy single seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.

Sara J

Posted at 9:43 PM on December 11, 2013

Star magazine is not exactly a reliable source and neither is HL! And if they paid attention to the fans wanting it to be as explicit then they should’ve paid attention to the fact that the fans want it done right and so far by pics they’re screwing it up and already screwed it up with the horrible cast they chose! Esp. Dakota for Ana.

Fifty fan

Posted at 9:40 PM on December 11, 2013

They really are desperate for viewers huh? First they moved the film so it wasn’t in competition with Marvel (clearly knowing they’d fall behind) to VALENTINES day weekend of all weekends, are making TWO versions, and Jamie will be full frontal. These are just signs that they probably know their film will not do the books justice and they know people are unhappy with this cast.

pottsywzxv

Posted at 9:28 PM on December 11, 2013

werfdxvcxv

sidewalkgirltalk

Posted at 8:42 PM on December 11, 2013

Reblogged this on Sidewalk Girl Talk! and commented:
Not sure how I feel about Dornan as Grey…. But I’ll bite… ;-)

Gracie

Posted at 8:24 PM on December 11, 2013

He better do Christian justice then because Christian is hung. I don’t think anyone wants to see Dakota naked though…

Bex

Posted at 8:30 PM on December 11, 2013

My thoughts exactly!

Alejandrina

Posted at 9:08 PM on December 11, 2013

I agree

Erin

Posted at 11:34 PM on December 11, 2013

Susan

Posted at 6:09 AM on December 12, 2013

Dakota don’t take your closes, please.

Laters, baby! (@50Latersbaby)

Posted at 7:58 PM on December 11, 2013

He actually wears his jeans quite often during the sex scenes. But I wouldn’t be surprised to see a full frontal, particularly in an NC-17 version.

Nancy

Posted at 10:40 PM on December 11, 2013

I wondered how they were going to show things like the silver balls scene and some of the scenes from the playroom. I think the spankings will be the hardest thing for me to watch. Who are they getting to play Elaina? I think Kim Catrell would be perfect!

marta

Posted at 4:27 AM on December 12, 2013

My thoughts exactly! While reading the book I pictured Elena as Kim Catrell or Nicole Kidman, but I’m afraid neither of them will be starring in this movie, becasuse they do not take any famous actors…:/

Shannon

Posted at 9:57 PM on December 12, 2013

Elena will not be in the first movie. EL James tweeted this herself just the other day. She was not actually in the first book (talked about but never appears) and won’t be in the first movie.

Chanda S Healton

Posted at 1:44 PM on December 12, 2013

Charlie Hunnam is the one that quit