Dr. Jennifer Arnold Diagnosed With Uterine Cancer While Adopting Zoey

Wed, December 11, 2013 9:48am EST by 25 Comments
Dr. Jennifer Arnold Uterine Cancer
Courtesy Of Twitter/People Mag

Linda McKinney

Posted at 1:06 AM on April 9, 2014

My husband & I feel so connected with your family. Our prayers are for continued health & joy with your adorable Will & Zoey. We have never seen such wonderful & gorgeous children. God bless you both, your children, & doggies too!

Linnie

Posted at 7:37 PM on April 4, 2014

MY thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family, a family friend gave brith to twins at 30 weeks, and they discovered that she has the same type of cancer as you do. she is fighting, in a coma to get better for her husband and twin girls. god bless, love your show.

Patricia Anne Taylor

Posted at 7:32 PM on March 22, 2014

I just love Jen and Bill. The children are so lucky to have you for parents. I also had Ovarian cancer 13 years ago and on the scale it was (3). I am doing great and truly God’s walking miracle. I will remember you and your family in my prayers.

Elizabeth

Posted at 7:59 PM on March 17, 2014

I love this couple, very inspiring, Jen, hope your feeling better God bless you and your family. Directly from PUERTO RICO..

stephanie

Posted at 12:32 AM on March 12, 2014

I completely and totally love Bill and Jen from the little couple will and Zoey are so lucky to have parents like them Such a sweet loving couple Bill loves Jen and he is awesome Jen is to it was sad to see her so sick where jen couldn’t go to the dr with Zoey and Bill did so great and he is so worried about here its sad to know she was suffering and bleeding to much she didn’t wanna go home but its serious and its killing here to go but she needs to go home to hospital its sad she is sick and her husband is great he says we need to get you home and I’m keeping will with him Bill says I’m fine with 2kids you go get well it touched my heart he loves her so much they are a perfect couple and family

Eileen Arno

Posted at 12:00 PM on March 5, 2014

I’ll keep Dr. Arnold and her beautiful family in my thoughts. Your show has brought me back to TV as I have been disillusioned with the quality and theme of many programs on TV.

Linda

Posted at 1:32 AM on March 5, 2014

So sorry to hear about this, I hope she gets through it ok…she will be in my prayers….

Tina Cooley

Posted at 11:24 AM on March 3, 2014

I am so glad that she is going to share her cancer story on tv. I have the same cancer and fighting it now. It is so rare that people need to be educated on it. She is a tough lady and will beat it

mary

Posted at 4:06 AM on February 15, 2014

Didn’t know this had happened.. Love the little couple.. Love the show..
Saw the preview and saw Jen was ill.. And it sounded bad.. So got on line to find out if she is OK..
So glad that she got through this and is now doing good..
Looking forward to this season…And seeing this family grow together..
Awesome family~! :)

Phyllis Seltser

Posted at 7:27 AM on February 15, 2014

Jen wishing you all the best and looking forward to seeing you when The Little Couple
return in March. You and Bill are the most wonderful two people and wishing you all
wonderful moments ahead with your beautiful family

P owen

Posted at 4:09 PM on February 3, 2014

Love yall

SHARON MCCANDLESS

Posted at 3:48 PM on January 27, 2014

DEAR JEN , YOU ARE ONE OF THE BRAVEST WOMEN I KNOW. THROUGH YOUR LIFE YOU FACED DIFFICULT HEALTH AND OTHER ISSUES . YET YOU BEAT THE ODDS BECAUSE OF YOUR TENACITY AND PRAY GOD YOU’LL BEAT THIS I PRAY FOR YOU ALL THE TIME. I KNOW GOD WILL GET YOU THROUGH. GOD BLESS YOU AND BILL AND YOUR FAMILY.LOVE SHARON FROM PENNA.

Patricia Moore

Posted at 12:24 PM on January 14, 2014

God bless you Jen and I pray for your healing and a wonderful life as a wife and mother.

Pat Foster

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 7, 2014

I was so upset when I read about Jen’s cancer. I have been watching their show forever. I felt like she was a member of my family. They both deserve all the happiness and love they get. I know Jen will make it threw this. I will be praying for her and her family.

Patty Donley

Posted at 8:39 AM on December 14, 2013

She is such an inspirational person. So unselfish ~ so upbeat ~ so loving and giving. During the last season of their show ~ which I would not miss, they are so uplifting and funny and again, inspirational ~ she said I believe after the Mother’s Day episode (when she now had her son, her first child, Will) that she was SO happy and that she felt she did not deserve so much happiness? She wept as she said it.

WHAT?!?! If there is anyone on this earth who deserves happiness and the joy of having her own child, it is Jen Arnold ~ and her husband Bill Klein. They have struggled and overcome so much all of their lives and they struggled so hard to have children. To hear Jen say she didn’t think she deserved it made me feel so small, so selfish, so self-involved with the struggles that come my way in life. We all have them. To watch the grace and determination and persistence and humor with which Jen, and Bill, meet their struggles head on is truly a lesson I wish I could learn.

Hearing about this latest struggle…yet another health fight…when she was SO HAPPY to be finally picking up the daughter she looked forward to spoiling and doing “girl things” with ~ they waited so much longer to get her than at first it seemed they would ~ it’s heartbreaking. And yet, Jen treats this cancer as if it’s another “bump in the road.” I not only wish her well, I pray for her recovery and that she is able to live a long, full life ~ and can raise both of her children to adulthood. That she and Bill CHOSE to adopt children with skeletal dysplasia because they KNOW what is required to give these children full lives ~ and it’s a LOT ~ is just one of the many examples of how great these two people are. The world needs more good people like Jen and Bill.

Phyllis Seltser

Posted at 4:48 PM on January 7, 2014

SO SAD TO HEAR THIS ABOUT JEN. SHE IS AN AMAZING WOMAN AND HAS SOO MUCH TO LIVE FOR. ALL OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH HER AND BILL AND THE CHILDREN. MAY GOD WATCH OVER HER AND BRING HER BACK TO GOOD HEALTH. JEN, YOU AND BILL DESERVE ONLY GOOD IN LIFE AS YOU HAVE GIVEN GOOD TO YOUR CHILDREN AND TO THE WORLD.OUR WISHES AGAIN FOR A FULL RECOVERY!! YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ALL.

sunday matthis

Posted at 1:43 AM on December 12, 2013

So sad to hear this news. God Bless Jen and her family. I get so much joy out of watching your show and am excited to see your beautiful daughter.

Barbara Lefavour

Posted at 7:12 PM on December 16, 2013

So sorry to hear about jen’s cancer. My prayers are with her and her family. I always watched their show and enjoyed it so much. God Bless them all.

Vicki Cox

Posted at 6:09 PM on December 11, 2013

Prayers to Jen and her family. Our family has watched her through her infertility struggles and the adoption of her 2 babies.

morekare

Posted at 11:29 AM on December 11, 2013

How sad. All is for the best. Now she has an adopted daughter and a son. There are so many children without homes in the U.S. that maybe she and Bill can adopt U.S. children since they have the incomes and a beautiful home in which to raise them.

Sakeena Rivers

Posted at 12:49 PM on December 11, 2013

It is sad news. However, your comment about, in effect, who to adopt is inapropriate. They desperately wanted to be parents and it does not matter what route they go to do so. Children are children no matter what continent.

Christine Killen

Posted at 2:47 PM on December 11, 2013

agreed, Sakeena Rivers. They went overseas because they wanted to adopt a little person.

Beatrice Gibson

Posted at 7:04 AM on December 12, 2013

Prayers for this wonderful family. I think they made the right decision in adoption. In America it takes years of waiting to adopt. Both are 39 and I’m sure they wanted to start a family while they were young enough to enjoy raising them. These children have the same conditions they had as children. Bill and Jen knew well the possible surgery’s ahead and “income” could not change that. Kudo’s to them for adopting kids who might not get the proper care they need. Love this family and have put them in my daily prayers.

carina

Posted at 3:38 PM on December 15, 2013

they can adopt wherever they choose from. if you are so concerned about the children in the US, then why don’t !you! adopt them. or, are you one of those people who have only had biological children and then tell others what to do when they have infertility struggles.

Lin Anderson & friends from Canada