Chris Brown Writing ‘Creative’ New Songs In Rehab

Wed, December 11, 2013 5:10pm EDT by 11 Comments
Chris Brown Rehab Music
FameFlyNet

ann barb

Posted at 10:00 PM on December 13, 2013

Stay focus Chris get it together I know you, love you Chris!

Leyna

Posted at 2:29 PM on December 13, 2013

Good news!!!!!!!!!
Love you chris !!!!!

hickory

Posted at 11:25 PM on December 12, 2013

That is great news. I hope the silence and solitude will be the source of inspiration for him to compose. I am sure it will be all good.

ROGER 4555

Posted at 6:43 PM on December 12, 2013

Your fans are waiting on U to get it together…… I hope therapy is productive for your life….. Keep writing and creating it’s your God given talent….

ROGER 4555

Posted at 6:41 PM on December 12, 2013

I hope this Story is True…… Want CB to reach musical heights he always dreamed of… Keep up the good work…..

xIslander

Posted at 4:37 PM on December 12, 2013

Well done, Chris. That’s what we’re talking about. Well done.

breezy

Posted at 12:01 PM on December 12, 2013

Chris is the King of Pop for this generation. People just let him be. He’s not perfect but he’s trying. Let’s love what we have. I don’t want anything to happen to Chris. Please let’s support him and don’t crucify him. What profit or benefit would anyone gain to see him be destroyed. If only I could have done something to stop Michael from dying so soon trust me I would. Those days there wasn’t the advance technology of the internet. We have it now so we can show our love and support for those who are hurting or falling. We are our brothers and sisters keeper. Let’s help someone who are falling by the wayside through our life’s journey.

TB for life

Posted at 11:25 AM on December 12, 2013

Your real fans miss you very much! But we know u’re doing good!! Can’t wait for Return of the King!!! lol

Sevyn hamy

Posted at 10:58 PM on December 11, 2013

Good for him can’t wait to hear more Music from him

babygirl

Posted at 6:57 PM on December 11, 2013

I am so proud of you Chris, and focusing on your music is great. Remember you only have one mom and when she is gone you have no one. I can tell you that because my mom is in Heaven and I miss her so much. GOD bless you and your mom. and good luck on your music and health.

jeme.bi (@bi_jeme)

Posted at 5:40 PM on December 11, 2013

my buddy’s half-sister makes $73 an hour on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 7 months but last month her pay was $14913 just working on the laptop for a few hours. view ….>>>>>>>>> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ