Carol Alt Disses Kate Upton, Calls Her A ‘Large Size Model’

Wed, December 11, 2013 3:40pm EDT by 18 Comments 15,465 Article Views
Carol Alt Disses Kate Upton
Courtesy of Galore Magazine

Real Guy

Posted at 10:17 AM on March 31, 2014

Kate has beautiful curves. She looks like a real woman. This is what men want. Sure, she has some huge boobs, but even if she was 2 cup sizes smaller she would be smoking hot. It isn’t all about those boobs. She has a butt, hips and looks soft and sensual yet fit. Carol Alt looks like a skeleton, as most of these models do. Kate, if you ever happen to see this story, don’t change a thing. I don’t think a woman out there should be any smaller or less curvy. You’re a beautiful woman, and you won’t look like bad sculpture when you’re older like so many other previous supermodels. Too bad you probably aren’t in to men twice your age, or I’d ask you to dinner! :)

Rebecca

Posted at 8:50 PM on February 26, 2014

This is now , and this is what people want to see.

Mike McPherson

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 27, 2014

I personally want to see someone who actually has a waist and legs like an actual supermodel. All the public really looks at are her boobs and her smile… I need more than that.

holt713

Posted at 1:31 PM on February 26, 2014

Better looking than carol ever could have hoped to be !!!

Mike McPherson

Posted at 12:15 PM on February 27, 2014

Other than her chest and maybe her face… Where? Kate Upton has a muffin top and legs too skinny for her body. It take more than boobs to be a real super model.

jeggg

Posted at 8:31 PM on December 12, 2013

Cara delevingue is ugly I cannot stand her karlie is ok and Hilary Rhoda looks like a man. Kate is not very fit and a little too much jiggle even in the face, but atleast she looks like a.girl. Carol alt is still gorgeous I have to say

jeggg

Posted at 8:27 PM on December 12, 2013

Car

Brandi

Posted at 1:57 PM on December 12, 2013

I hate when journalist twist words around. Carol Alt was just stating facts about the industry, she wasn’t bashing Kate. I understand were she is coming from and I think its the press who is making a big deal about Kate’s size. Kate Upton is a gorgeous woman and I believe it is okay to celebrate anyone that is beautiful regardless of size. You don’t see Kate walking down a runway. She knows she is not industry standard but that doesn’t make her any less of a model. The press need to leave her alone about her body. I honestly think it’s not showing our youth a positive reality by honoring bodies like Karlie and Behati. Even though they are beautiful women, it’s gross when I can see Karlie’s bones on her chest (I don’t know the technically term for that) or when you can see through Behati’s legs because they are sticks. We all need to stop accepting super skinny as a norm and just celebrate the woman body for what it is….beautiful!

Hubba Hubba

Posted at 10:19 AM on March 31, 2014

Well, Carol certainly wasn’t saying what SHOULD be said, something like “Good for Kate! It’s about time a model who doesn’t look like she’s starving is being chosen!”

Guest

Posted at 10:38 PM on December 11, 2013

Kate Upton has a big belly and skinny legs.

Alejandrina

Posted at 9:29 PM on December 11, 2013

She is a very bad example and very plastic.

yanceyzaai8977

Posted at 9:28 PM on December 11, 2013

cvncvncvn

Lara

Posted at 9:27 PM on December 11, 2013

She didn’t diss Kate. She said she is larger than the average model, which is a fact.

me

Posted at 9:25 PM on December 11, 2013

Carol needs to put the claws back in and stop hating.Carol Alt is 5’10 128 pounds 34b 25 34 and Kate Upton 5’10 125 pounds 33 25 36 there’s is hardly any differences to heights and weights for her to be saying Kate is a large size model.Looking at the picture on top Carol’s boobs look bigger than Kate Upton’s.Carol is still beautiful and really back in the day all the super models we loved were famous not just because of work ethic it was also popularity.If anything looking at the measurements above Kate upton weighs even lesser than Carol the only difference is kate has 2 inches bigger hips, big whoop.Carol is jealous she mentions 2 of the ugliest models I’ve ever seen Karlie Kloss and Cara Delevigne she thinks those two uglies are super model material?.She thinks Karlie Kloss at 140 pounds 6’1 32 23 34 is super model material at 140 pounds even for that height she would be a large sized model.Cara Delevigne at 5’8 119 pounds 31 24 34 seems scrawny for a supermodel ,now can stop bull crapping us with her delusions?.

EM

Posted at 12:16 AM on December 13, 2013

It’s not about height and weight, you idiot. It’s about BODY SHAPE! A woman can be ‘fat’ and still have a nice shape, just as a woman can be skinny and have a dreadful figure. Upton’s shape is dreadful. She’s shaped like a refrigerator on stilts.

Mike McPherson

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 27, 2014

Carol Alt’s boobs might be smaller, but her body is better. Kate Upton has a muffin top and her legs are horrible.

marg catanzaro

Posted at 7:02 PM on December 11, 2013

Carol is absolutely right. Upton marketed herself to young boys. I am a years older than Carol, and she was the most beautiful model I have ever seen, and I am 63 so I watched them all. I love fashion and I love how Carol never look plastic or raunchy in her photos. She is just beautiful. When I watched her show on Fox she doesn’t have that phoney personality. I also listen to her about healthy eating. I truly don’t know how Kate Upton made it in that business.

clarajeaves (@clarajeaves)

Posted at 4:15 PM on December 11, 2013

my best friend’s half-sister makes $89 an hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for six months but last month her income was $21792 just working on the internet for a few hours. look at this website==========> J­O­B­­­S­2­­­­5.C­­­O­­­­­­M