Alex Sekella Ignites ‘Teen Mom’ Cast Twitter War After ‘Train Wreck’ Diss

Tue, December 10, 2013 10:04am EDT by 6 Comments
Alex Sekella Twitter War
Courtesy Of MTV, Instagram

Amanda

Posted at 4:02 PM on February 18, 2014

I didnt watch teenmom3 because I only watched the first 2 seasons of 16 and pregnant and I thinkbu get use 2 the first seson girls abd u feel like u know them. I wanted 2 see the same girls. I watched teen mom 2 because teen mom one was canceled and I wanted more and then a 3rd was like I don’t know these girls boring.

laloba solitaria

Posted at 10:50 AM on December 14, 2013

I have been a fan of all the Teen Mom shows. If the most recent group got cancelled; the executives at MTV and the public thought they were boring….Katie was the same thing each and every episode. Same story with Arabella’s mom- nothing to report. The only remotely interesting aspects were Nova’s life. Her mom is an immature idiot. Judging by her homelife and support, this girl is just plain dumb. She has a mental age of a horny 13 year old boy. She equates dating to stocking up on condoms……so I figured that she was boring. The tortured Molli’s parents had no business together. How sad. A very interesting aspect was the couple from Oklahoma……. I just couldn’t get over how INARTICULATE the teen daddy was. Getting this guy to say anything was frustrating. Is this a cultural thing amongst the rodeo set? I guess they picked couples that didn’t Interest anyone. 4 disasters….

Rae

Posted at 12:59 AM on January 6, 2014

Instead of saying *inarticulate* why not use the word illiterate?Ugh…

Dawn

Posted at 10:56 AM on January 13, 2014

Um, yeah, because “illiterate” means-unable to read or write, and we don’t have any evidence that that was his problem. The boy was “inarticulate”-unable to speak distinctly or express oneself clearly, he barely spoke at all and when he did his word were all blurred together, what little you could understand through the dip he had crammed in his mouth that is, and it was usually just a few words or he’d just shrug or something. Also, most of the time, when they would ask him a question, he didn’t have an answer, and would just reply “I don’t know” to most questions, even when simply being asked his opinion. But, like I said, he had so much dip crammed in his mouth, even if he had an opinion, he wouldn’t have been able to annunciate clearly enough for us to understand, because he barely moved his mouth when he did speak-They had to subtitle everything he said, for goodness sake. Ugh… ;)

Blah Blah Blah

Posted at 3:55 PM on December 11, 2013

I do not know what Alex is talking about she is a train wreck like the rest of them. It just gets really tiresome watching them complain/yell about the same thing over and over and putting their needs ahead of their child’s.
Every episode is like “If you don’t love me then you can’t see your kid!” or “Why don’t you love please love me” They’re like clingy little puppy dogs and the other teen mom shows already put everyone at their limit of tolerance for stupidity.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:49 AM on December 10, 2013

or simply get a serious job?