‘The Voice’ Recap: Tessanne Chin Leaves Adam Levine Speechless

Mon, December 9, 2013 9:14pm EST by 42 Comments
Tessanne Chin The Voice
Courtesy of NBC

air jordan 360 shoes

Posted at 2:45 AM on July 24, 2014

I comment when I like a post on a website or I have something to contribute
to the conversation. It’s caused by the fire displayed
in the article I read. And on this post The Voice:
Tessanne Chin Leaves Coaches Speechless – December 9 Recap:
Top 5 – Hollywood Life. I was excited enough to post a thought :-P I do have
a few questions for you if you usually do not mind. Could it
be simply me or does it seem like some of the comments come across like coming
from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on additional social sites, I would like
to keep up with you. Could you make a list every one of all your shared pages like your linkedin profile,
Facebook page or twitter feed?

Chhantei lelhchhun

Posted at 1:48 PM on February 19, 2014

Luff you tessane..ur da best

keaneazxvxz

Posted at 9:35 PM on December 10, 2013

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

altern

Posted at 5:15 PM on December 10, 2013

Tessanne finally came back to kill it! Ive been sort of bored with her recent performances but this week she nailed it and proved why she could win this again.

Jacquie also sings with such conviction.. although i wished she took a more subtle approach to ‘Angel’, her vocals are undeniably amazing. Shes a single person pipe organ with that voice!

My bet is for those two to be safe. Tessanne hit #1 on itunes downloads! And Jacquie was close behind her.

Will hit #10 spot so he possibly may be saved tonight.. i personally thought he was a little pitchy on his performance but ive been rooting for him since hes been the true underdog this season. I didnt think much of him during auditions and then hes been double Saved during battles and knockouts and since has had some amazing performances.

Cole was like #12 on the charts.. i like his style and in reality could be in the final 3. But a part of me says Cole has just been the safe performer thats made it far. I feel like he came in taking risks and since being with Blake, may have been carried by safe good performances but has lost his spark that Cee Lo was giving him…

And James just needs to go. Even though he wasnt in the bottom then he should have gone when Caroline went. He hasnt been impressive nor consistent for a while now and i feel like he got lucky for having some fanbase that refused to let him go even tho he hasnt been the best recently.

I personally think Tessanne, Jacquie, and Will.. but Cole could be the wrench in Will’s way. And depending on how theyre doing it tonight.. im not sure if Instasave is still in tact or if it is just whoever the top 3 votes are.

Carmen L. Wayland (@CarmenLWayland)

Posted at 3:06 PM on December 10, 2013

Mildred responded I didn’t know that a person can make $9548 in 4 weeks on the computer. browse around this website,… F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Leonard (@Leonard69318724)

Posted at 2:44 PM on December 10, 2013

my neighbor’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the laptop. She has been fired for 6 months but last month her pay check was $20725 just working on the laptop for a few hours. find out here now ,,,,,Buzz28.COM

Debbie

Posted at 1:52 PM on December 10, 2013

Tessann blew me away she has a flawless voice. Adam should be so proud to have her on his team. I do think it’s time for Cole to leave

Chris C.

Posted at 1:17 PM on December 10, 2013

Tessane’s performance was absolutely flawless. Jacqui Lee also did incredibly well. America will be saving both of them tonight. I’m thinking it’s time for megabeard to go home…

Rawarke (@Rawarke1)

Posted at 1:14 PM on December 10, 2013

my neighbor’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the laptop. She has been fired for 6 months but last month her pay check was $20725 just working on the laptop for a few hours. find out here now ,,,,,Rush64.COM