‘Teen Mom 3′ Cancelled After One Season — Cast Reacts On Twitter

Mon, December 9, 2013 10:16am EDT by 15 Comments 11,846 Article Views
Teen Mom 3 Cancelled
Courtesy of Instagram

geometry Dash,

Posted at 1:28 AM on September 11, 2014

Why viewers still make use of to read news
papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is existing on web?

Kalista

Posted at 11:18 PM on April 1, 2014

I am a bit dissapointed but I agree the show was fairly boring but I wanted to watch future seasons to see how they moved on from their bfs. But I think they chose some real dead beats! But lets face it we dont want another Jennele of Farrah so its prob for the best intrest of the moms they canceled it!

sarah

Posted at 12:27 AM on July 25, 2014

yea I agree,this was basically there stories
Briana-always sitting on the couch in evry single episode
alex-complaining bout matt (who cares)
Mackenzie was ok and so was Katie tho.
but they really did pick boring people this time.

Nicola Dollard

Posted at 3:52 PM on February 2, 2014

I think its the girls they chose sorry did find it a bit boring but they were a nice bunch of grls hopefully there wnt be any more teen mom programmes how jenelle evean is still on tv is a joke I think mtv djould of gotten rid of brianna and alex so boring but mtv thrives on drama abd its was nice to have a showshow with no farrah amber abd jenelle

Anaya

Posted at 2:01 AM on January 5, 2014

I’m upset, very I know I’m late. But I was wondering why the show hadn’t aired on MTV in a while and then I look up TM3 and I see its been cancelled. That show has taught me so much, what life is like when your pregnant, how boys turn into jerks, etc. I had a boyfriend and we talked about having kids when I was 19 and he was 18 but it never worked out. Due to arguing and him cheating on me and just treating me like a doormat so I had to break up with him, I know I deserve better. Anyways I’ll miss you Teen Mom 3 you taught me so much and I’ll make sure I keep it with me. I wish they’d bring the show back, it was my favorite I don’t understand why they cancelled it. The show was great to me not that much arguing like Teen Mom 2 but it was a great show. RIP in Teen Mom 3. Thank you for all the lessons.

Alexis

Posted at 12:51 PM on December 14, 2013

I’m actually upset I was wondering why I hadn’t seen the show air on MTV in such a long time, I thought they were returning for a second season I guess not. I loved that show a lot, and it taught me so much, I have a boyfriend and we were thinking about having kids when I was 19 and he was 18. He said he’d use protection but I did and I didn’t want to do it. Unfortunately it never happened and I had to break up with him because of us arguing. It was a great experience though watching the show and seeing how to deal with life when your pregnant. I wish they’d bring it back. RIP Teen Mom 3. You taught me so much.

Kelly

Posted at 10:48 AM on December 13, 2013

it annoys me when people say that MTV is glorying teen pregnancy when it’s not. It shows young teens the struggles that you will have if you get pregnant at a young age, more than half of these girls on their 16 and pregnant don’t stay with the guys, more than half of them say how they wish they would have waited. It shows young girls what you can go through if you decide to get pregnant at a young age. Funny that high schools have day care centers for the girls that get pregnant to drop their kid off. if that’s not glorifying teen pregnancy I don’t know what is.

lil

Posted at 9:53 AM on December 10, 2013

it was boring….Josh had the personality of a toe nail, Mackenzie is making a big mistake being with a guy who cannot communicate and doesn’t appreciate her, and has no personality whatsoever. all the girls ever did on the show was nag nag nag the poor guys, they’ll learn fast guys hate that. MTV, don’t glamorize or glorify teen pregnancy by making a show out of it, america and young girls in america don’t need that.

Michelle

Posted at 12:06 AM on December 10, 2013

Way to boring!!! It was the only season that i actually fast forwarded my pvr. So Im not sad at all. Bring back teen mom 1 or 2

Bloopie

Posted at 3:31 PM on December 9, 2013

I have to admit that I found some story lines boring… Like Mackenzie and Alex’s. If only they could compile a show of all the Teen Mom’s I liked… oh well.

Ari

Posted at 12:47 PM on December 9, 2013

mackenzie- joshhhhh do you love me?
josh-5 minutes later uhhh…
mackenzie – but joshhh i love you always and forever… i want us to be a family
josh – 5 minutes later … yeah
mackenzie – josh! cant you say something and tell me how you feel
josh – 5 minutes later ok…

hahahaha pretty much the whole story of their relationship haha

LaLa

Posted at 12:10 PM on December 9, 2013

I’m sure she wanted to show her struggle with diabetes, I didn’t see how she did that…. but then again I only watched a couple episodes of this season AND Mack ended up pregnant again. Glorifying yes! Next, E! should cancel KUWTK!!!!

Steph

Posted at 11:35 AM on December 9, 2013

I’m actually pretty upset about this!! It was refreshing to watch a bunch of girls who actually take care of their children!!!!

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:17 AM on December 9, 2013

don’t get pregnant of a kid when you’re still one yourself!!

Teeny

Posted at 10:50 AM on December 9, 2013

Maybe we’re just tired of watching a bunch of attention whores who glorify teen pregnancy….after all, you’re shows created the monster that is Farrah Abraham.