Justin Bieber: What He Really Thinks Of Selena Gomez Dropping F-Bomb

Mon, December 9, 2013 8:54pm EST by 66 Comments
Selena Gomez Swearing Jingle Ball
FameFlyNet/Getty

kiyah

Posted at 4:19 PM on December 15, 2013

does it really matter like you people listening to this and the people doing the story don’t drop the F-bomb

zoebug126

Posted at 6:32 PM on December 13, 2013

dude they are stupid rumors unless u can achually prove y they broke up then you really shouldn`t judge or talk crap about either one of the two artist their both talented and they just wanted to go their seperate ways it was a mutual break up just like miley cyrus and liam hemsworth so leave the drama of the stars to the stars you don`t like it when your friend try to butt in ur relationship life do u no so stop doing it to the celeberties

delanie

Posted at 4:47 AM on December 13, 2013

You dont expect everybody to be perfect. Just because shes famous doesnt mean she has to smile for the camera yet her heart might be melting. If i was in her situation i wouldve said the f-word or whatever. People think that being famous you have to look cool have swag or be beautiful but in reality their not. I feel so sorry for Selena cause shes getting so much hate just for small little things.
Btw she can sing and if you think she cant go and say to her face but i bet you wont because behind the screen you have confidence but in real life you dont have the guts to say it. So shut up and keep ur comments yourself.
Selenator forever!

Gabriella

Posted at 11:54 AM on December 12, 2013

TOLD YOU SHE CANT SINGGGGG!

britney

Posted at 5:38 PM on December 16, 2013

at least she could sing better than u @gabriella

Breonnia Marie Webster

Posted at 1:25 PM on December 17, 2013

SHE CAN SING!!!!!!!

Green Patch

Posted at 4:03 PM on December 11, 2013

That is not true. JB did not call a fan that (beached whale). You cannot believe everything you read. You can believe Selena was lip syncing and was caught – it is on video, this is why she F-bombed it. These artist make so much money yet they continue to lip sync.

Helena Scheaffer

Posted at 1:30 AM on December 11, 2013

Hah. You PERFECT jb called a fan ‘Beached Whale’ Are you still a fan?

I was a huge fan, but not anymore.

jessicalovesyou

Posted at 9:58 PM on December 10, 2013

Omg rosa you are idk out of your mind Selena did nit do anything nobody knows why they broke up

rosa

Posted at 9:10 PM on December 10, 2013

to return jelena
has that out
pride of both

rosa

Posted at 9:03 PM on December 10, 2013

selena should have done much harm to justin
for he is not calling for her more
he is indifferent

Emily

Posted at 7:57 PM on December 10, 2013

><<< Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link BUZZ95.COM

h

Posted at 5:13 PM on December 10, 2013

This website is beyond annoying like everyones over jelena and so is justin like He don’t care about selena

rb

Posted at 1:20 PM on December 10, 2013

There’s a lot of jealousy aimed at Bieber: “He’s genuinely talented, a really good singer, dancer, he’s pretty and most of all he has more wealth than 80% of the celebrities’ and business men/man that’s been working most of their carrier – that seems to annoy people.”

rb

Posted at 1:13 PM on December 10, 2013

Again, Justin doesn’t have sources; Selena has sources, and neither he nor his team would have commented on her.

amy

Posted at 3:42 PM on December 10, 2013

So you’re fast to believe in fake Selena sources but not Justins. lol

taketwo

Posted at 5:12 PM on December 10, 2013

So you’re fast believe what you just said. I get the impression you’re a Selena hater and you love Justin,right?

rb

Posted at 6:03 PM on December 10, 2013

I like both of them. Just that Justin doesn’t have sources. He used to have backstabbers; they are gone for the moment.

sandra

Posted at 1:12 PM on December 10, 2013

So who the f**k cares. I try to be the best I can, be nice
help out , but it doesn’t mean I don’ t say the F word or other words.
This site only talks about Justin and Selena without them you have no job. Get over it everytime they do something oh! what does Justin think or oh! what Selena think. Leave them alone….

Israa

Posted at 1:09 PM on December 10, 2013

i love Selena and Justin all my heart ! Jelena is the best idol E.V.E.R

Vera

Posted at 12:29 PM on December 10, 2013

Lough..lough!!:)) it’s so funny today if somebody swear (WTF) this somebody or everybody is/are bad person/s!!! Really??! All this comment is so stupid specially Kalany’s comments like always!! And everybody know that she dosen’t know her microphone is working!!!

KALANI

Posted at 11:43 AM on December 10, 2013

AT LEAST JUSTIN ADMITS HE MAKES STUPID. THOUGH I THINK HE’S PERFECT AND SUPER TALENTED. WHERES SELENA DOESN’T ADMIT THAT SHE MAKES STUPID. LITTLE MISS I THINK I’M ALL THAT.

amy

Posted at 12:37 PM on December 10, 2013

Selena already admited she makes mistakes a lot of time little moron. Forget about her and worry about your drug addict idol

taketwo

Posted at 5:23 PM on December 10, 2013

Oh Selena is still hurting by her actions at the Jingle Ball. She just doesn’t want to talk about it right now. Give her few more days when things die down. I’ve know a lot people who never seem to curse but then there are days where nothing is going right and they cut lose with some colorful language. It’s happened to me and I really don’t like cursing. I’m sure there a whole lot of people that this has happened to them. You hear even more bad language in movies than in real life.

KALANI

Posted at 7:12 PM on December 12, 2013

THANK YOU @GABRIELLA. SHE CAN’T SING.

KALANI

Posted at 7:15 PM on December 12, 2013

AT LEAST JUSTIN ADMITS TO MAKING MISTAKES THAT HES LEARNING FROM THEM. HE’S SUCH AMAZING GUY. I ADORE JUSTIN. WHERES SELENA HAS NEVER ONCE TO ADMITTING TO MAKING MISTAKES. PLS. LITTLE MISS I’M TO GOOD FOR ANYONE AND BETTER THEN EVERYONE. SHE CAN’T EVEN DANCE

KALANI

Posted at 11:29 AM on December 10, 2013

I AGREE WITH YOU @NENA. I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S SUCH AMAZING GUY. WHO DOES’T LOVE JUSTIN.

taketwo

Posted at 5:25 PM on December 10, 2013

I do!

Lindsey

Posted at 11:29 AM on December 10, 2013

I am happy that he doesnt care. That clearly shows us that he moved on. Its nice that he isnt still caught up in her like that. I want him to be happy, with a girl THAT TRULY LOVES HIM.I hate seeing him upset and sad all the time. I want to start seeing him smile. Selena ruined him. How could she swear like that, when there were all those kids seeing her. Selena should really be careful, she has allot of kids looking up to her. She shouldnt be copying miley, because miley, yes, she has kids for fans, but miley has allot of teens and older fans. So for miley it isnt a problem. but selena should be careful….

nena

Posted at 10:24 AM on December 10, 2013

Telling the truth, I never liked Selena Gomez , but now I she’s a stupid b***h Don’t know what Justin saw in her (I hope it want true luv ),but I luv Justin with all my heart & wish I could meet him one day:)

KALANI

Posted at 11:49 AM on December 10, 2013

SERIOUSLY. JUSTIN IS NOT STUPID. BUT SELENA. IS. WHO THINKS SHE’S ALL THAT. WHICH SHE’S NOT. SHE TOTALLY LOOK LIKE A SLUT WHEN SHE WAS PERFORMING HER SONGS.

raedernxcxcv

Posted at 9:36 AM on December 10, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Kirsten

Posted at 8:40 AM on December 10, 2013

I love selena! And I do honestly think she is a good girl! People are gonna screw up some times nobody is perfect! Just look at bieber! I have been a fan of his for so long and I always knew he wasn’t gonna be perfect! And honestly I wouldn’t want either of them to pretend to be someone they are not just to make the public happy!

MsA

Posted at 8:09 AM on December 10, 2013

Newsflash – this relationshio is over. Bieber knows nothing, and said nothing about this incident. Therefore there is no reaction.

It's called showing her true colors period.

Posted at 8:04 AM on December 10, 2013

She is just showing her true colors and they are exactly the same as Beibers. Love Beiber and think he is great, but this girl needs to drop the good girl act because that she is not.