Selena Gomez Performs In A Sexy, Lacy Look For JingleBall 2013

Mon, December 9, 2013 5:41pm EST by 8 Comments
Selena Gomez Jingle Ball Outfit
Mat Hayward/Entertainment/Getty Images

breezega (@breezega)

Posted at 6:38 AM on December 10, 2013

This site is obsessed about this girl. There’s nothing special about her. Her music is mediocre. It’s not like she’s doing anything groundbreaking. There’s about 5 or 6 other girls with the same look and same generic music to go along with it.

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 5:35 AM on December 10, 2013

I’m not sure if I should post a comment here, or not? Since HLife.com likes to delete what I say… Last week alone,they deleted 4 comment’s I posted. 4! Some I put a lot of time in…If they’re just gonna delete them—what’s the point?
I’ll try one more time,but,the very next time I work hard on something and it ‘disappears’—Forget’em! I got better things to do than waste my time…
As to this post:
Selena only manages to look more Incredible,Sexier,and more Gorgeous just about every time I see her!
This look R-O-C-K’s!
The entire combination!
Way to Own the Stage in sheer ‘Sizzle’,WonderWoman!!!
You certainly do make the ‘Star’s Dance’…
Hollywood—Out…

LissaCaldina

Posted at 11:32 PM on December 9, 2013

Meeting Singles--► MixedPartner

Posted at 9:37 PM on December 9, 2013

REAL partner seeker?OPEN to join a group where all members believe Interracial relationship?Love sees no color..Why not GO TO~~~ ( MixedPartner.c0m ) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. All members in the site believe interracial relationship.So,how about you?Join us to have a special mixed relationship.44444444

miniardkv4588

Posted at 9:33 PM on December 9, 2013

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.bbbbbbbbbbbbbb

ally

Posted at 9:32 PM on December 9, 2013

These pics are from her performance in Seattle yesterday

normajjustus (@normajjustus)

Posted at 7:08 PM on December 9, 2013

my roomate’s mother makes $77 hourly on the laptop. She has been without a job for eight months but last month her pay check was $20777 just working on the laptop for a few hours. visit=======> J­O­B­S­25.ℭOM

henage87 (@henage87)

Posted at 5:50 PM on December 9, 2013

My last pay check was 9500 dolr working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. …….:>. . …….:> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ