Selena Gomez Rocks 2 Beauty Looks At 2 Jingle Balls

Mon, December 9, 2013 5:38pm EDT by 7 Comments
Selena Gomez Hair Jingle Ball
Mat Hayward/Entertainment/Getty

Tilly

Posted at 4:00 AM on December 16, 2013

She looks like shes trying to be Lorde in the second photo LMAO,

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 6:00 AM on December 10, 2013

I’m not sure if I should post a comment here, or not? Since HLife.com likes to delete what I say… Last week alone,they deleted 4 comment’s I posted. 4! Some I put a lot of time in…If they’re just gonna delete them—what’s the point?
I’ll try one more time,but,the very next time I work hard on something and it ‘disappears’—Forget’em! I got better things to do than waste my time…
As to this post:
Selena only manages to look more Incredible,Sexier,and more Gorgeous just about every time I see her!
This look R-O-C-K’s!
The entire combination!
Way to Own the Stage in sheer ‘Sizzle’,WonderWoman!!!
You certainly do make the ‘Star’s Dance’…
Hollywood—Out…

LissaCaldina

Posted at 11:35 PM on December 9, 2013

Meeting Singles--► MixedPartner

Posted at 9:39 PM on December 9, 2013

REAL partner seeker?OPEN to join a group where all members believe Interracial relationship?Love sees no color..Why not GO TO~~~ ( MixedPartner.c0m ) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. All members in the site believe interracial relationship.So,how about you?Join us to have a special mixed relationship.vvvvvv

miniardkv4588

Posted at 9:30 PM on December 9, 2013

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.

KALANI

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 9, 2013

AT LEAST OTHER STARS LOOKS MORE ELEGANT THEN HER. HER DANCERS LOOK LIKE HOOKERS.

SEaT Capital Concert Tickets

Posted at 6:00 PM on December 9, 2013

I definitely think she’s better without the goth look.

She reminds me of Rihanna’s ‘R’ days on the pic to the right.