Dr. Jennifer Arnold To Share Cancer Battle On ‘The Little Couple’

Mon, December 9, 2013 10:50am EST by 13 Comments
Little Couple Cancer
Getty

Sandra Blair

Posted at 11:22 PM on March 28, 2014

Dear Jen and Bill.So happy your in physical recovery. Thanks so much for sharing your children and illness with us.Listen to your doctors and your heart. Your both great parents to your darling children. My daughter went through a somewhat similar experience when her girls were 1&3.The worst newed we ever had. She had ovarian. Endometrial and utern cancer. Went thrum all you been. Her girls are 9 and 11 and a 19 yr. Old son. She is now a single Mom. We have a tight family and her heath continues. Take care we love your show. Sandy from Windsor Canada.

Florence Trueman

Posted at 2:29 AM on March 19, 2014

When my daughter was 12 I was diiagnosed with cancer. Your journey into motherhood is what will save your life I believe we all have the ability to heal ourselves not that doctors aren’t also healers. When you feel down look at your sons beautiful smile and you’ll know why you wouldn’t be able to leave your job undone. Your a Rich Rich woman.

Pat Maher

Posted at 4:24 PM on March 12, 2014

To Bill and Jen, thank you so much for letting the whole world share your joy and sadness with you at this most exciting and scary times of your lives. It’s people like the both of you who restore our faith in people. God Bless you both and your beautiful children and Jen, you are an amazing women and I feel that nothing but the best will happen for you.

Roxzee

Posted at 12:41 AM on March 12, 2014

To Bill and Jen… May God’s blessings abound in your lives…You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Those babies are so blessed and so are the both of you. Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us and for giving us hope and allowing us to share your story.

chris holcomb

Posted at 5:59 PM on March 6, 2014

i love all. will is so cute and and precious god gave you a miracle. Dr. arnold praying for you and the cancer

Anne Hood

Posted at 12:51 AM on March 6, 2014

My heart goes out to what Jen is going through. I had a mastectomy in 2000-never finished the chemo. It nearly killed me, but the Lord brought me through it. I had a lumpectomy in 2013, and finished radiation treatment in October of that year. I am a minister’s wife, and will certainly pray for Jen.

Anne Hood

Posted at 12:55 AM on March 6, 2014

I was sad to hear about your cancer. I nearly died in 2000, when I had a mastectomy. My body could not take the chemo. I had a lumpectomy in 2013-finishing radiation treatments in October
2013. I am a christian and a minister’s wife. iI will certainly pray for you, Jen.

Terrence Hill

Posted at 2:40 PM on February 27, 2014

I love you Jennifer and your family,my heart id broken to hear of you having cancer. Really broken. May God be merciful to you and guide all thosr working with you. Complete healing and rapid recovery is my prayer for you. I love you with the love of Christ and looking to hear great things to come for you.

Pauline byrne

Posted at 8:50 PM on January 20, 2014

I miss you show .I can not wait till it comes back on.Jen good luck

Gina M. Guinto

Posted at 7:00 PM on January 12, 2014

I absolutely love jen and bill. they are beautiful and inspirational. I pray for jens recovery everyday and hope that she bill and the children will have many happy days ahead of them. jen you are truely an angel on earth and deserve nothing but blessings. please take care and get well soon.,

Nancy Latoski

Posted at 3:10 PM on January 11, 2014

I love this family and I have a printed off the computer picture of the 3 of them as zoey was not with them whe Jens cancer was announced. They feel like a part of me and oh how I love Will. I actually miss him with the show on hold for now. Very anxious to get to have zoey join the. My picture is on my prayer wall and how I wish them the best best in this hard battle. I have breast cancer I know the feelings they one has to endure. God Bless

Rhon

Posted at 4:31 PM on December 20, 2013

I love this family. They seem so genuine and affable. It’s so nice to watch a reality show where the people truly care about each other. I include Dr. Jen in my prayers every night.

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:52 AM on December 9, 2013

the ‘Force’ is with her, folks!!