Lea Michele Releases ‘Louder’ Cover Art & Clip of ‘Cannonball’ — Listen

Mon, December 9, 2013 4:07pm EDT by 11 Comments
Lea Michele Louder Cover Art
Courtesy of Columbia Records

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt
donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i’ll settle
for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this website with my
Facebook group. Talk soon!

happy face clip art

Posted at 11:56 PM on December 23, 2013

Right-click on the clip art and select Format Picture to change options.
Think about this; anyone can make a better person or make a better
life for themselves but not everyone can make the first step towards achieving their goals.
With clipart helps you create stunning scrapbook that will capture
all your memories and keep them alive for years to come.

connieprobinson (@connieprobinson)

Posted at 1:52 PM on December 10, 2013

my neighbor’s ex-wife makes $89 hourly on the laptop. She has been without a job for ten months but last month her paycheck was $14970 just working on the laptop for a few hours. have a peek at this web-site=======> W­W­W.J­O­B­S­2­5.COM

Rawarke (@Rawarke1)

Posted at 1:17 PM on December 10, 2013

my neighbor’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the laptop. She has been fired for 6 months but last month her pay check was $20725 just working on the laptop for a few hours. find out here now ,,,,,Rush64.COM

LissaCaldina

Posted at 11:37 PM on December 9, 2013

Gunny

Posted at 10:17 PM on December 9, 2013

Exceeded expectations of this fan who has waited many years for Lea’s solo cd. She is really a remarkable young lady and hopefully this song will inspire others to fly like a cannonball.

beautiful

Posted at 7:32 PM on December 9, 2013

Lea looks beautiful and the preview of her single is amazing

normajjustus (@normajjustus)

Posted at 6:54 PM on December 9, 2013

my roomate’s step-sister makes $68/hour on the internet. She has been without work for five months but last month her payment was $19688 just working on the internet for a few hours. this page…… J­O­B­S­25.ℭOM

henage87 (@henage87)

Posted at 5:52 PM on December 9, 2013

My last pay check was 9500 dolr working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. …….:>. . …….:> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

ftw

Posted at 4:53 PM on December 9, 2013

She sounds and looks great.

leatricejgillenwater (@leatricejgillen)

Posted at 4:18 PM on December 9, 2013

my co-worker’s aunt makes $89/hr on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her pay was $13926 just working on the laptop for a few hours. blog link,,,,,,,,,, J­O­B­S­25.ℭOM